Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight MH-17 shot down near Ukraine-Russia border  (Read 16680 times)

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
Lagot kang Russia ka, pano ka lulusot ngayon diyan

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency
taken from: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/17/us-ukraine-crash-airplane-idUSKBN0FM1TU20140717

(Reuters) - A Malaysian airliner was shot down over eastern Ukraine by militants on Thursday, killing all 295 people aboard, a Ukrainian interior ministry official was quoted as saying by Interfax-Ukraine news agency.

The aircraft, which other sources said was a Boeing 777 flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, came down near the city of Donetsk, stronghold of pro-Russian rebels, Anton Gerashchenko said, adding that it was hit by a ground-to-air missile.

There was no further confirmation of the report, although Ukrainian officials said local residents had found wreckage.

Malaysia Airlines said on its Twitter feed it had lost contact with its flight MH-17 from Amsterdam. "The last known position was over Ukrainian airspace," it said.

Gerashchenko was quoted as saying: "A civilian airliner travelling from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur has just been shot down by a Buk anti-aircraft system ... 280 passengers and 15 crew have been killed."

Interfax-Ukraine quoted another Ukrainian official as saying the plane disappeared from radar when it was flying at 10,000 metres (33,000 feet), a typical cruising altitude for airliners.

It came down at Torez, near Shakhtersk, some 40 km (25 miles) from the Russia border. The area has been the scene of fighting between Ukrainian troops and pro-Russian rebels.

Ukraine has accused Russia of taking an active role in the four-month-old conflict in recent days and accused it earlier on Thursday of shooting down a Ukrainian fighter jet - an accusation that Moscow denied.

--------------------------------

CNN: Report: Malaysia Airlines flight crashes in Ukraine
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/17/world/europe/ukraine-malaysia-airlines-crash/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

A Malaysia Airlines flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, has crashed in eastern Ukraine, Russian news agency Interfax reported Thursday.

Malaysia Airlines confirmed that it lost contact with Flight 17 and that the plane's last known position was over Ukrainian airspace, the airline said on Twitter.

The aircraft was "shot down" over Ukraine by "terrorists" operating a Buk surface-to-air missile system, according to the Facebook page of Anton Gerashchenko, adviser to the Ukrainian Interior Ministry. There were 280 passengers killed as well as 15 crew members, Gerashchenko's post reads.

"We do not exclude that the plane was shot down and confirm that the Ukraine Armed Forces did not fire at any targets in the sky," Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said, according to his website.

The jet is a Boeing 777, according to Interfax. The plane reportedly went down near the border between Russia and Ukraine.

"We are aware of reports on MH17. We're gathering more information," Boeing said on Twitter.

"I am shocked by reports that an MH plane crashed. We are launching an immediate investigation," Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said in another tweet.

News of the Malaysian plane comes in the same week that Ukrainian officials said a Russian fighter shot down a Ukrainian military transport plane while the aircraft was in in Ukrainian airspace.

The route the Malaysian plane was on, between Kuala Lumpur and the Netherlands, is a common one, CNN aviation safety consultant Mary Schiavo said Thursday. She said that the plane was flying over a troubled area and that close communication with air traffic controllers would be a key necessity.

In hostile or disputed areas, "any alteration from your course, and you can have a problem," she said.

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
Re: Malaysian Airlines flight MH-17 shot down near Ukraine-Russia border
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 08:36:37 pm »
wow... wala ka nang lusot kay uncle sam

cheempanzee

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 15
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 09:12:27 pm »
tinira ng missile amp ano to GTA?

호밀 크루즈

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 65
  • Hanggang di mo naiintindihan, 'wag mong huhusgahan
DESTINY is not a matter of chance...It is a matter of CHOICE.

호밀 크루즈

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 65
  • Hanggang di mo naiintindihan, 'wag mong huhusgahan
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 09:51:20 pm »
"Ukraine accused pro-Moscow militants, aided by Russian military intelligence officers, of firing a long-range, Soviet-era SA-11[/color] ground-to-air missile. Leaders of the rebel Donetsk People's Republic denied any involvement and said a Ukrainian air force jet had brought down the intercontinental flight."
- http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/global-filipino/world/07/17/14/malaysian-passenger-plane-crashes-ukraine-report

Soviet-era SA-11?

Parang ganito yata yun nung nag search ako sa google.

DESTINY is not a matter of chance...It is a matter of CHOICE.

Dr.kagaw

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 02:36:58 am »
Why should I care if somebody gets killed? Its their fate. Let them die. I have lots of other things to worry about like taking care of my children, earning some money, buy a house and happily watch TV with my family in my bedroom.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 02:54:55 am »
Why should I care if somebody gets killed? Its their fate. Let them die. I have lots of other things to worry about like taking care of my children, earning some money, buy a house and happily watch TV with my family in my bedroom.

who the FUCK gives a damn kung bakla yung sa PBB???

On Topic

3 of the passengers are Infants , poor little souls

Russia must leave Ukraine alone  smoking:: and we need a Republican President again in the White House or someone who can scare the crap out of Vladimir Puttin's arse
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 03:02:45 am by kenji_kulet »

gr4ntur1smo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 24
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2014, 04:06:32 am »
RIP to the souls onboard that plane... knowing that there were also 3 filipinos onboard

Dr.kagaw

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2014, 04:34:19 am »
who the FUCK gives a damn kung bakla yung sa PBB???

On Topic

3 of the passengers are Infants , poor little souls

Russia must leave Ukraine alone  smoking:: and we need a Republican President again in the White House or someone who can scare the crap out of Vladimir Puttin's arse

bakit ka nagreply pa? bisexual karin ba?

Bisexuality: isang gender na pwedeng magkagusto sa kauri nya or sa opposite sex! Ex. Straight guy ka pero pwede mong magustuhan kapwa mo lalaki at pwede ka ring magkagusto sa babae. "para po sa mga hindi nakaka-alam kung ano ang Bisexual"

kahit sino pa ang nandyan, o kung may pilipino pa o bata man it's their destiny pogi affected much ka sa reply ko!

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2014, 04:37:06 am »
Quote from The Italian Job: "If there's one thing I know, it's never to mess with Mother Nature, Mother-in-Laws, and MotherF*ckin Ukrainians".

Some wreckage video i found:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=694837847249903
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2014, 05:00:52 am »
so i'd go back to the first line "bakit ka nagreply pa?". Then why respond to this thread if he didn't really care as well? Oh maybe it's like this...Maybe the doctor would care enough if he found out that there's a chance the plane could've been shot down from the sky because the pilots, a cabin crew and around 20 passengers were Bisexual. Prolly he prefers gossips over real news....Just my 2cents
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2014, 05:26:10 am »
bakit ka nagreply pa? bisexual karin ba?

Bisexuality: isang gender na pwedeng magkagusto sa kauri nya or sa opposite sex! Ex. Straight guy ka pero pwede mong magustuhan kapwa mo lalaki at pwede ka ring magkagusto sa babae. "para po sa mga hindi nakaka-alam kung ano ang Bisexual"

kahit sino pa ang nandyan, o kung may pilipino pa o bata man it's their destiny pogi affected much ka sa reply ko!

laffman:: eh ikaw bakit ka nag reply dito? kung wala kang pakealam kung someone got killed?

Freedom of Speech? F! your Freedom of Speech kung di mo rin naman gagamitin ng maayos

sabi mo sa first reply mo and i quote "I have lots of other things to worry about like taking care of my children"

kung may anak ka at isa sa mga nasama doon sa tinira na eroplano what would you feel? malamang masaya ka kasi di mo na kargo yung bata at malaya ka ng makakapag relasyon sa lalake ng hindi nakikita ng anak mo  ;D

Tama rin si Typeone , you would only care if malalaman mo kung may bisexual sa Eroplano

SpyTamers

• The Hitch-Hiker-Hunter 2006
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
  • Tamers Simply Amazing !
    • Tamers Homepage !
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2014, 05:28:52 am »
Tae nag away sa Bisexual wahhahahhahha :D

On the topic....

As i have read the reports parang 4 ata yong Filipino doon.....

Dapat talaga may managot sa nangyari kung hindi gera na to hahhahhahaha :D

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2014, 05:40:30 am »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk9aNsTmoWM[/youtube]

Find this at gizmodo.com

saw this on twitter , see how the planes moves away from Ukraine Air Space

try flightradar24.com , all flights can be seen here
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 05:45:19 am by kenji_kulet »

Dr.kagaw

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2014, 05:47:15 am »
laffman:: eh ikaw bakit ka nag reply dito? kung wala kang pakealam kung someone got killed?

Freedom of Speech? F! your Freedom of Speech kung di mo rin naman gagamitin ng maayos

sabi mo sa first reply mo and i quote "I have lots of other things to worry about like taking care of my children"

kung may anak ka at isa sa mga nasama doon sa tinira na eroplano what would you feel? malamang masaya ka kasi di mo na kargo yung bata at malaya ka ng makakapag relasyon sa lalake ng hindi nakikita ng anak mo  ;D

Tama rin si Typeone , you would only care if malalaman mo kung may bisexual sa Eroplano

unang-una ikaw ang nag-quote ng reply ko at ni hindi ka naman ang thread starter nito para magreact at maimbiyerna, im just saying lang naman ang nasa saloobin! pakielam mo ba sa post ko o nino man? bitterrr..

kung meron nga wala na akong magagawa dyan, move nalang kesa mabaliw ka it's their destiny! para karing mga netizen na sobra kung makareact tulad sa facebook mga squater kasi at TOM JONES! yuck! tsaka wag kang masyadong affected pogi malayo sa pinas ang Ukraine at Russia, nakakaloka ka mag-react, overrr..

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2014, 06:28:33 am »

This is Flight MH17's path from Amsterdam , if you google Ukraine's map you can see it passes 5 military type airports

first is a Military type Airport at

Kivertsivs'kyi district
Volyns'ka oblast, Ukraine
50.788672, 25.351432

Then the Last one is

Kirovohrad Airport (KGO), Ukraine , before it was shot down to the ground

::lmao I rest my case , wala pang Dadding at My Husband Lover lang talaga si Kagaw

oo nga naman malayo yung Ukraine at Russia , kaya wag tayo maki alam

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2014, 06:29:06 am »
wag nyo na patulan ang retarded kayo naman alam nyo ng kulang kulang eh

pag wala di naman kabuluhan ang sinasabi para lang magpapansin edi dedmahin na lang

mas marami pang importanteng bagay kesa pumatol sa KSP  ::laffman

Dr.kagaw

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2014, 06:42:12 am »

This is Flight MH17's path from Amsterdam , if you google Ukraine's map you can see it passes 5 military type airports

first is a Military type Airport at

Kivertsivs'kyi district
Volyns'ka oblast, Ukraine
50.788672, 25.351432

Then the Last one is

Kirovohrad Airport (KGO), Ukraine , before it was shot down to the ground

::lmao I rest my case , wala pang Dadding at My Husband Lover lang talaga si Kagaw

oo nga naman malayo yung Ukraine at Russia , kaya wag tayo maki alam

okey now you know na ah  ::pampam

Dr.kagaw

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2014, 06:48:01 am »
wag nyo na patulan ang retarded kayo naman alam nyo ng kulang kulang eh

pag wala di naman kabuluhan ang sinasabi para lang magpapansin edi dedmahin na lang

mas marami pang importanteng bagay kesa pumatol sa KSP  ::laffman

AHHH! PAPANSIN OH! DI NAMAN NYA BERTDEY!!! gatong pa!

lady_spyngtondo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2014, 07:00:00 am »
:( ilang araw akong di nakapanuod ng news tapos eto pa agad mabubungaran ko :( nakakabahala dahil maaaring pagumpisahan to ng gyera

at kapag nagkagyera di malabong pati tayo dito sa  Pilipinas madamay,3 pinoy ang kasama dun sa eroplanong pinabagsak

Dr.kagaw

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2014, 07:02:12 am »
:( ilang araw akong di nakapanuod ng news tapos eto pa agad mabubungaran ko :( nakakabahala dahil maaaring pagumpisahan to ng gyera

at kapag nagkagyera di malabong pati tayo dito sa  Pilipinas madamay,3 pinoy ang kasama dun sa eroplanong pinabagsak

as if naman kung susugod ang pinoy sa Ukraine o Russia sa china nga walang magawa eh!!

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2014, 07:07:05 am »

Buti pa to naiintindihan nya...yung bakla wala  ::lmao olats parang tulili na yung utak

Dr.kagaw

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2014, 07:10:50 am »
Buti pa to naiintindihan nya...yung bakla wala  ::lmao olats parang tulili na yung utak

weh di nga?

lady_spyngtondo

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 13
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2014, 07:15:08 am »
:) wala akong panahon na makipag away sayo dok :)
 sa palagay ko walang sisinuhin ang gyera... at di lang naman Pilipino ang nasa eroplanong bumagsak... ibat ibang lahi... lets just pray na maging maayos to at di mauwi sa gyera ng maraming bansa

Dr.kagaw

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2014, 07:21:43 am »
:) wala akong panahon na makipag away sayo dok :)
 sa palagay ko walang sisinuhin ang gyera... at di lang naman Pilipino ang nasa eroplanong bumagsak... ibat ibang lahi... lets just pray na maging maayos to at di mauwi sa gyera ng maraming bansa

lahat namang bansa may kanya-kanyang prinoproblema na giyera, tulad sa iraq man o ukraine na yan..