Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Passed out Friend + Epic Prank = Sky F*cking Diving  (Read 10475 times)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Passed out Friend + Epic Prank = Sky F*cking Diving
« on: April 03, 2014, 05:45:50 am »
Before you watch this you need to know 5 things:

1) I signed a waiver a few days ago before my bday, my friends covered the description part, so I signed it without knowing what and when exactly it was about. All I know was we gonna do something crazy for my bday.

2) I have never done skydiving in my life before.

3) I am extremely afraid of heights.

4) They put earplugs in my ears so I couldn't hear the airplane noise.

5) I am super lightweight when it comes to drinking... I took a lot of shots the night before and was blacked out... all I remember was getting carried out the club or something like that and that's it...

I will NEVER EVER drink on my birthday again... EVER. This was the best and worst birthday I ever had.... don't worry I'll get back at them later...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koN0tzWQsa4[/youtube]

frigate

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
Re: Passed out Friend + Epic Prank = Sky F*cking Diving
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 11:13:47 am »
looks scripted to me.

edcbabe

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 40
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 12:00:38 pm »

ikaw ba yan Kenji?  ::laffman

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 09:06:34 pm »

ikaw ba yan Kenji?  ::laffman

::lmao hindi ako yan , ang layo

edcbabe

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 40
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 04:17:09 am »

::lmao hindi ako yan , ang layo

sabi mo kasi:

1) I signed a waiver a few days ago before my bday, my friends covered the description part, so I signed it without knowing what and when exactly it was about. All I know was we gonna do something crazy for my bday.

5) I am super lightweight when it comes to drinking... I took a lot of shots the night before and was blacked out... all I remember was getting carried out the club or something like that and that's it...

I will NEVER EVER drink on my birthday again... EVER. This was the best and worst birthday I ever had.... don't worry I'll get back at them later... - See more at: http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=162164.0;topicseen#sthash.LnvFNTF6.dpuf

kaya akala ko ikaw yun  ::laffman

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 04:35:49 am »
sabi mo kasi:

I will NEVER EVER drink on my birthday again... EVER. This was the best and worst birthday I ever had.... don't worry I'll get back at them later... - See more at: http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=162164.0;topicseen#sthash.LnvFNTF6.dpuf

kaya akala ko ikaw yun  ::laffman

::lmao its from the video description my bad di ko nalagay kung saan galing yun