Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: auto shop that can upgrade your stock car for racing?  (Read 1266 times)

freeyourmind

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 88
auto shop that can upgrade your stock car for racing?
« on: March 01, 2014, 01:16:16 am »
im planning to buy a stock car and use it for racing. also what events/places in the philippines i can join?

monster1E

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 6
Re: auto shop that can upgrade your stock car for racing?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 04:07:11 am »
you can join circuit showdown, try to check http://circuitshowdown.com/

its better to know the limits of your stock car first before you modify so that your body will be familiar with your car's handling abilities then grow from it.

Happy Racing  ;D

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 06:04:50 am »
What kind of car "stock" you're opt to race? and what's gonna be your profile racing? drag? circuit? offroad? rally?.

freeyourmind

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 88
Question[Edited} How do you start your racing career?
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 07:14:31 am »
going to be 90's to 2000's- car, ung mga sedan type. honestly subic raceway lang matunog from outsiders. honestly mabigat, ill use this as future reference as premature ang question ko. it will take time. how do you start your racing career nlng? im planning to go to states to start racing lessons. first kart etc. im off and on oversease, ill go to automotive school here in the phils. maybe mix it with my hobby. 500k budget will get me nowhere with a stock car.

Q 1. how do you start racing career?
Q 2. good automotive schools in the Philippines?

monster1E

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 6
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 12:38:43 am »
apply and be a member of Automobile Association of the Philippines (AAP) for your racing license.

for the racing school, you can check Tuazon Racing School (TRS). TRS is also an accredited racing school of AAP.

toast::

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 12:15:48 am »
I suggest you get a corolla or a civic. Maybe an AE90 to AE111 corolla. Or an EF/EG/EK/ES/FD civic. Coz of availability of aftermarket parts and spares. Don't modify in bulk, just modify the car as you go along.

Most people either start from street/drag racing, some start from karting. But i guess if you wanna really be good, then start with karting. If you wanna learn from events, try doing Autocross or join any Run What You Brung event.
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)