Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Men with smaller balls are better Fathers #Science  (Read 9108 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Men with smaller balls are better Fathers #Science
« on: September 10, 2013, 04:44:36 pm »

A  a new study conducted by anthropologists at Emory University set out to determine why some fathers take to the job more than others. Naturally, they decided to study their balls. The study looked at 70 biological fathers who had a child between the ages of  one and two, and who were living with the child and its biological mother. Researchers looked at the fathers’ parenting habits, their testosterone levels, their brains functions when shown pictures of their children and the size of their testes and found that the men with lower testosterone levels and *smaller balls were better dads.

“We’re assuming that testes size drives how involved the fathers are,” says James Rilling, whose lab conducted the research. “But it could also be that when men become more involved as caregivers, their testes shrink. Environmental influences can change biology. We know, for instance, that testosterone levels go down when men become involved fathers.”

umm,Ladies, Beware the giant load. :D

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
Re: Men with smaller balls are better Fathers #Science
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 06:15:48 pm »

A  a new study conducted by anthropologists at Emory University set out to determine why some fathers take to the job more than others. Naturally, they decided to study their balls. The study looked at 70 biological fathers who had a child between the ages of  one and two, and who were living with the child and its biological mother. Researchers looked at the fathers’ parenting habits, their testosterone levels, their brains functions when shown pictures of their children and the size of their testes and found that the men with lower testosterone levels and *smaller balls were better dads.

“We’re assuming that testes size drives how involved the fathers are,” says James Rilling, whose lab conducted the research. “But it could also be that when men become more involved as caregivers, their testes shrink. Environmental influences can change biology. We know, for instance, that testosterone levels go down when men become involved fathers.”

umm,Ladies, Beware the giant load. :D

Smaller balls... better egos? :)
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 08:08:19 pm »
now, how about the guys that got no balls?
 ;D
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

AndrewSturm

• Man Whore of the Year
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Man Whore
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 08:32:56 pm »
This makes perfect sense.

But its chicken or the egg for me. Did the balls shrink due to the father assuming more of a feminine role? or he just started out with low testosterone thats why he is less masculine.