Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 20 undeniable signs that you have  (Read 1245 times)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
20 undeniable signs that you have
« on: September 04, 2013, 03:28:36 pm »
 ;D Lets see E-republic Drives how many points will you have

20 undeniable signs that you're an asshole behind the wheel

By Vernon B. Sarne of Top Gear PH

I have yet to meet a driver who doesn't have a single bad habit behind the wheel. If you're such a driver, please raise your hand--I'd like to meet you. But having one bad habit is one thing; being a bad driver is another. Now, how do you know if you're a bad driver? By bad, I do not mean lousy at the technical aspect of driving, like not knowing how to parallel-park, for instance. By bad, I mean selfish, immoral, foul, dishonest, malicious, despicable.

An asshole, in other words.

I tried to make a list of the most common misdeeds an asshole driver does on a regular basis, and I came up with 20 items. Please indulge me here and go over the list. Then determine your score by adding up the points you earn for all the transgressions you're guilty of. Note that the bonus item is worth 10 points. Finally, share your score by taking the poll below. For the record, I scored two points. I would have scored 12 points, but I no longer drink.

1. You don't observe the speed limit, just because you think you have the driving skills of Sebastien Loeb. (1 point)

2. You don't give a shit about the red light. You think stopping for it is just a waste of time. (1 point)

3. You honk a lot, especially when the light turns green and you want the car in front of you to move with the speed of sound. (1 point)

4. You don't use your signal lights when changing lanes or making a turn, believing that other motorists are omniscient. (1 point)

5. You don't stop to let pedestrians pass. You also probably assume that pedestrians can walk through solid stuff, because you park right on top of the pedestrian lane. (1 point)

6. You block intersections and don't care about the vehicles you're inconveniencing. You're merely keeping them away from their favorite soap opera, you sneer. (1 point)

7. You speed up when you realize that the car in the next lane is trying to switch to yours. How dare he! (1 point)

8. You don't fall in line. You just squeeze your car into the front part of the queue because you're the most awesome person in the galaxy. (1 point)

9. You park like a jerk by straddling two slots, grabbing a slot reserved for the handicapped, blocking the driveway, or ignoring a no-parking sign. (1 point)

10. You make wide turns from an outer lane and disrupt the flow of traffic in the inner lanes, because you're sure other people have all the time in the world to watch you do this stunt. (1 point)

11. You run over a puddle and splash people on the sidewalk with mud water. Or you drive fast on a dusty road even when there are people walking nearby. Those peasants! (1 point)

12. You use your hazard lights to justify the illegal act you're about to do. Like stopping abruptly to pick up someone in the middle of the road without considering the cars behind you. (1 point)

13. You trail an ambulance to slice through traffic. Or you don't move aside to let an ambulance through. (1 point)

14. You throw litter out on the road. Possibly including prophylactics. (1 point)

15. You use your mobile phone or tablet to update your Facebook status or to post a new photo on Instagram--usually to rant about the moron in the other car. (1 point)

16. You hog the passing lane while driving slowly and whistling a happy tune. (1 point)

17. You leave your headlamps' high beam on even when there are oncoming vehicles. And when they flash you, you simply flash them back. (1 point)

18. You weave in and out of traffic like you're competing in a Formula 1 race. (1 point)

19. You tailgate the car in front so closely you can actually see what radio station the other guy is listening to. (1 point)

20. You don't leave a note with your contact details when you scratch or dent another car on a parking lot. (1 point)

BONUS: You drive drunk, which is the worst thing you can ever do in the driver's seat. (10 points)

the truth is i only have 2 points in this test  :P which is number 1 & 20 ( California Driver here )

yung number 1 i speed up sometimes lalo na pag maluwag ang kalsada during mid-night , feeling ko naman ako si Ayrton Senna i have a Honda engine so what?  laffman::

yung number 2 naman nung medyo unang taon ko mag drive  ::lmao na dent ko ng konte yung kotse pag open ko ng pinto ko

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
    • "The Iglesia Ni Cristo"
Re: 20 undeniable signs that you have
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 05:12:02 pm »
7. You speed up when you realize that the car in the next lane is trying to switch to yours. How dare he! (1 point)

i do this sometimes pag di ko feel magbigay  ;D
Rom 1:23  At pinalitan nila ang kaluwalhatian ng Dios na hindi nasisira, ng isang katulad ng larawan ng tao na nasisira, at ng mga ibon, at ng mga hayop na may apat na paa, at ng mga nagsisigapang.

xeoxander01

• Balikatan Participant
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Beware of half truths. You may get the wrong half.
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 01:33:58 am »
mabait ako mag maneho sir..

number 14 lang ako guilty sa pag tatapon ng upos na yosi sa labas..

Zagatho

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 03:34:06 am »
Halos lahat ng driver dito sa KSA ganyan lalu na mga saudi.  Katakot magmaneho dito kailangan purely defensive ka. Pag traffic nga eh may makikita ka sumasampa sa island para makaiwas. Minsan kahit walang traffic may gumagawa din nun. Tapos madalas ka din makakakita ng nag-ka-counter flow kasi nalalayuan sa U-turn slot.

meteor freak

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "Live free" ('5')
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 04:13:34 am »
Halos lahat ng driver dito sa KSA ganyan lalu na mga saudi.  Katakot magmaneho dito kailangan purely defensive ka. Pag traffic nga eh may makikita ka sumasampa sa island para makaiwas. Minsan kahit walang traffic may gumagawa din nun. Tapos madalas ka din makakakita ng nag-ka-counter flow kasi nalalayuan sa U-turn slot.

Agree ako dyan sir, kaya kung hindi mahaba ang pasensya mo dito mapapaaway ka talaga, mahilig sila sa swerving, counter flow, tapos sa parking naka balagbag at ang mas lalo nakakainis overtake sila sayo tapos liliko pala sa kanan mapapamura ka nalang sa galit.

On Topic:

Baguhan palang ako driver dito sa KSA kaya siguro mabait pa ako number 14 palang nagagawa ko  ;D
Life is not about the people who act true to your face,

It's about the people who remain true behind your back.