Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Amazing Image of Baby born in amniotic sac  (Read 1519 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Amazing Image of Baby born in amniotic sac
« on: June 07, 2013, 02:21:31 am »

It's extremely rare, but when it happens, you've just got to take a photograph. A doctor in Greece delivered a baby via C-section -- with the baby still inside the amniotic sac. Dr. Aris Tsigris managed to get a photo snapped and posted it on Facebook for all the world to see.

As most of us know, the amniotic sac is the life-sustaining, fluid-filled membrane that surrounds a developing fetus while it's in its mother's womb. Usually that membrane breaks during labor, or at the very least when the baby is born. Jessica Alba claims her baby Haven was also born inside the membrane during a vaginal birth. The membrane burst as the baby came out. Here it is again:

We can see so much in this photo. The baby's curled-up position, the fluid, umbilical cord, hair, even an ear. It's incredible. It's also a little bit funky, but still. Amazing. That's the baby's entire world until it's born. The doctor says the baby is perfectly safe inside that amniotic sac even outside the womb, getting everything it needs as long as it's still connected to the mother's body. And once that sac was broken, the baby began breathing just like nearly ever other newborn baby. Really cool that we get to see birth from this perspective, though.

mahalo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
Re: Amazing Image of Baby born in amniotic sac
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 03:07:46 am »
parang naalala ko din yung nanganak dog ko, nakita ko din yan ganyan na sac. Pero kaiba to, c-section pala yan.

Yngats sa pagtawid!!!

franksterling

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 193
Re: Amazing Image of Baby born in amniotic sac
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 07:51:41 am »
incredible! we once lived in a sac...