Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Woman Chooses Plastic Surgery Over Home :/  (Read 1322 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Woman Chooses Plastic Surgery Over Home :/
« on: November 22, 2011, 08:03:11 am »

How much is having the perfect body worth to you? For 50-year-old Jayne Fenney, of Kent, UK, it was worth more than having a place to live. So she sold her house in order to afford the plastic surgery she desired.

After losing more than 150 pounds, Jayne was left with tons of floppy excess skin. The surgery to remove the excess skin didn’t come cheap — it was priced at around $60,000. Jayne also wanted a full body lift, along with an arm, breast and thigh lift, which came to an additional $32,000. So she took a look around and realized the only way she could afford to pay for the surgeries was to sell her home. She managed to find a buyer who was willing to pay $220,000 for the three bedroom house, and Fenney put the funds toward purchasing a mobile home and her perfect body.

And, she says, she has no regrets.

“It may seem like a drastic decision but it was the best thing I ever did,” she said. “I’ve swapped bricks and mortar for the body that I’ve always wanted and I don’t regret a single penny of it. Feeling great is worth 10 houses.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2063879/Jayne-Fenney-I-sold-house-pay-30k-bikini-body.html#ixzz1eRyC3u7F

uhmm...buti pa sya...It did crossed my mind though... 
Now am broke and still with big tummies in exchange of having a unit @ camaya coast  ! #yeah #great

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
Re: Woman Chooses Plastic Surgery Over Home :/
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 08:24:45 am »
That's the purpose in Life.
To be happy!

At her age? Well, its not yet to late to have all the happiness in the world! ^_^

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 08:37:40 am »
exactly bro dj!

...I have nothing against plastic surgery at all...If you're not happy with the way you look - Change it! ;)

Money should not cost you your Joy !

OT: pa ADS na,yun gustong bumili ng unit sa camaya contact me at pagbenta ko, 
mag papa surgery na rin ako ng fez! toinkss

mashedpotato

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • wahaha
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 12:25:04 pm »
ako against ako sa plastic surgery like altering what you normally look sa face - I would prefer a natural look.
pero surgeries like sculpting a body full of fats - i definitely support it.