Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Ageloc Vitality!!!  (Read 2123 times)

greenmachinex

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
  • Special Skills: im capable of photosynthesis
Ageloc Vitality!!!
« on: October 25, 2010, 12:52:15 am »
if your interested to pre-order this amazing product contact me at 09052693777...
only dead fish swims with the current

hunter

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
Re: Ageloc Vitality!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 07:24:51 am »
amazing para saan????

greenmachinex

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 09:08:39 am »
a brief description of Ageloc Vitality!

RESET, REVIVE, RENEW
As we age, our bodies’ ability to effectively generate and utilize energy can decline, robbing us of youthful vitality. ageLOC Vitality improves the three dimensions of vitality—physical vigor, mental acuity, and sexual health—by promoting healthy YGC activity associated with youthful vitality. Through targeting the sources of age-related vitality loss, AGELOC VITALITY HELPS YOU FEEL MORE LIKE YOU DID WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG.*

PRODUCT BENEFITS
Promotes healthy YGC activity associated with youthful vitality.*
Supports three dimensions of vitality that typically decline with age—physical vigor, mental acuity, and sexual health.
Raises and sustains baseline energy levels.*

for more info visit www.ageloc.com

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 02:47:10 pm »
Tingnan muna nating ng husto mga chemical components nito.  Di natin alam side effects.  As the website indicates, di naman pa yata na evaluate ng FDA ang produkto na ito.  Remember, it may produce such effects which are just physical  pero di pa natin alam ang tama ng mga chemical compositions nito sa ating kidney.  Mas importante that we take care of our kidney than the external physical manifestations.

Sa mga nagbebenta, sana ay wag lang natin isipin ang kikitain sa pagbebenta ng ganitong mga produkto. Pag aralan muna natin ng husto at sabihin ang mga tunay na epekto nito sa ating katawan.  Unless meron scientific findings na wala side effects or meron ng FDA approval at BFAD approval ay refrain muna from pushing the product in the market.

greenmachinex

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 10:58:52 am »
ageLOC Vitality Clinical Studies... for all the skeptics :-)

Okay, so there are many skeptics when it comes to the bold claims we are making regarding ageLOC Vitality... and quite frankly, I don't blame them.  I mean, who wouldn't be skeptical when a company claims to be able to literally target aging at its source?  It's almost like discovering the fountain of youth.

I've had quite a few people ask for ageLOC vitality clinical studies.  So feel free to download this ageloc vitality study.

Download AgeLOC Vitality compendium (davevass.typepad.com/.../ageloc-vitality-clinical-studies-for-all-the-skeptics-.html ) or www.nsoverview.com

Do you realize the significance of what this study is saying?  All I can say is... holy smokes!!  I hope this helps you understand why this is a multi-billion dollar discovery.  I'm so glad I get to be one of the first to market this breakthrough to the world (and you can be too!).

leightot

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 11:16:20 am »
mlm?