Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: NOTIFICATION ON YAHOO email re update or be cancelled within 24-hrs.  (Read 8363 times)

petermd

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Dear mga Bro,

I was a victim of  last Jan. 26,2010 of one yahoo mail requesting for a YAHOO update on username and password ,date of birth and country of origin..may yahoo account cannot now be accessed,including my facebook..They are now sending letter using my email requesting for money in the amount, min. of USD 1,500 or in UK pounds sterling 1,500 because I was held-up in London and staying in a hotel (to pay for my bills it says).All addressee in my email address book,they have sent these letters..IT'S A SCAM..now,I can't extract all email addresses of my friends & relatives  because of this.I will have to re-enroll in this two accounts using a different username and password and start new again..napakatanga ko talaga. Will my espiya account involving my old yahoo account be also cancelled? I am using a different password for my espiya.net.

Pls. advise and thank you for your kind support always.

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
Re: NOTIFICATION ON YAHOO email re update or be cancelled within 24-hrs.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 02:26:33 am »
sorry to hear that bro.  sana naman hindi na maapektuhan ang espiya account mo.  hopefully hindi na pasukin nung nakakuha ng yahoo account mo and espiya account mo.  or else, bye-bye vanguard member tayo nito.
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)