Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Topless woman snatched the "baby jesus" in Vatican City  (Read 4923 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Topless woman snatched the "baby jesus" in Vatican City
« on: December 28, 2014, 05:16:52 am »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1jg_lHPI7M&sns=em

[/youtube]

From The Guardian:

Azhdanova was swiftly arrested by Vatican police after rushing into the square and plucking the baby Jesus from his place while shouting what were described as anti-religious slogans.

A papal spokesman, Federico Lombardi, said the Vatican was deciding whether to try Azhdanova, adding that the religiously hostile nature of her protest “must be regarded as extremely serious due to the setting and circumstances that intentionally offend the religious sentiments of a very large number of people”.

The Vatican – which can either try transgressors on its territory or expel them to Italian courts – is also holding Italian businessman Marcello di Finizio, who was arrested on Friday for scaling the facade of St Peter’s basilica to protest an EU directive.

sab1k

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 105
Re: Topless woman snatched the "baby jesus" in Vatican City
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 10:07:43 am »
Well it's just a statue. Who cares about that? After all, idolism is forbidden from the start.