Espiya Technology Boards > Computer Help

Re: para sa mga noobies, protect urself from the net!

(1/7) > >>

Big Slick:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions. The information you gave will definitely be useful to us someday.

Aaronic:
thnks for the info..

Neil:
and don't forget Microsoft AntiSpyware.

DupackZ:
thanks!

azriel:
i was formerly using avast personal.  great program! it even has that scandalous warning (by way of a siren) if it has detected a virus. then i had the chance to get the zone alarm internet security suite na licensed (includes firewall, anti-virus, antispyware, etc). when i was installing the product, i found out that its not compatible with avast. so i just went with zone alarm, then im using bit defender personal as my back up. bit defender is only on demand scanning so it doesnt have any conflict with zone alarm. try it also, kahit back up lang.

microsoft antispyware, sa totoo lang eh di ko alam kung maganda ba talaga o hindi. it has never detected anything since i downloaded it last year after its release. but id go with ad aware and spybot. yun nga lang, nakakapagtaka dahil when ever i run ad aware, it detects 2 "possible virus infections." then it would repair it but after running system mechanic pro (thank you very much BUTTMAN, great program!), it would say 2 security vulnerabilities found. but i dont really mind it at all.

hope this helps!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version