Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Mga spoiled brat  (Read 1952 times)

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
Mga spoiled brat
« on: November 25, 2009, 07:40:15 am »
Ilagay niyo rito ang mga experiences niyo sa mga anak ng heneral, anak ng mayor, anak ng kongresista at anak ng tae na mga iyan na nakikisakay na nga lang sa kapangyarihan ng mga magulang akala mo kung sinong anak ng diyos.

Pall-Eren-Mnr

• The Malevolence of Lust knows no bounds.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • The Human Form of Chaos
Re: Mga spoiled brat
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 07:56:12 am »
ahh, mga anak ng diyos  smoking::

i remember one particular idiot that started harassing a female cousin of mine in my province. the idiot was a "dayo" so he pretty much thought he owned the place when he started spweing the name of his father who was a congressman

when he nearly raped my cousin one time, all our clan member attacked him at his resthouse and dragged him out to be beaten. his bodyguards watched nearby after, knowing what would happen to them since they knew the place.

the idiot had the balls to say that he will get his revenge and went inside the house. then his bodyguards started apologizng to us and went inside the house and barricaded.

the next morning, he left in a hurry. a few relatives of mine guarding the house saw him inside a car and the idiot was terrified

looks like he knew the secret of our clan and was advised by his father to leave as soon as possible, fearing a major reprisal if his son did something stupid again
pick an evil and live with it till the end.

guilty

• Phonomania [Level-3]
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • ....i shall cut behind ur ear.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 07:58:17 am »

i remember one particular idiot that started harassing a female cousin of mine in my province. the idiot was a "dayo" so he pretty much thought he owned the place when he started spweing the name of his father who was a congressman

when he nearly raped my cousin one time, all our clan member attacked him at his resthouse and dragged him out to be beaten. his bodyguards watched nearby after, knowing what would happen to them since they knew the place.

the idiot had the balls to say that he will get his revenge and went inside the house. then his bodyguards started apologizng to us and went inside the house and barricaded.

the next morning, he left in a hurry. a few relatives of mine guarding the house saw him inside a car and the idiot was terrified

looks like he knew the secret of our clan and was advised by his father to leave as soon as possible, fearing a major reprisal if his son did something stupid again

ayos ahhh.... darn teached him a lesson
papasukin nyu ko sa VIP room... pa taste ng espiya

Deadsoul

• -=Sharingan User=-
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
  • Run if you can!!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 08:16:49 am »

WOW...Lupet pla clan nyo tol...san ba banda sa inyo?

godo12345

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 49
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 08:51:57 am »

do you belong to the ampatuan clan?  hehehe. joke..

Pall-Eren-Mnr

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 10:01:55 am »
WOW...Lupet pla clan nyo tol...san ba banda sa inyo?
somewhere in mindanao  ::)

jake_herras

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • ESPIYA IS THE NAME SPY IS THE GAME
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 10:10:28 am »
Ilagay niyo rito ang mga experiences niyo sa mga anak ng heneral, anak ng mayor, anak ng kongresista at anak ng tae na mga iyan na nakikisakay na nga lang sa kapangyarihan ng mga magulang akala mo kung sinong anak ng diyos.

na-experience mo na ba?

LOVE YOU MS. HAPPY NG LIFE KO

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5954/100720091544.jpg

for pc problems chat or email me - jake_25_herras@yc

ACCOUNT UNDER REVIEW FOR POSTING PICTURES OF A FELLOW MEMBER

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 10:17:58 am »

The story is like kwento sa mga tabloid hiding under the theme "ayon sa aking bubwit" or "according to reliable sources".  Since it seems it is a first person experience, you should have name names.  Then, the public would know kun sino ang hindi na dapat iboto.  Anyway, what's wrong telling the world of this guy's indiscretions when the family is a public figure?  Making these people aware of their public behavior being watched by the public would be a deterrent to further deviant behavior and well meaning citizens to avoid their company or "friendship".

Pall-Eren-Mnr

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 11:23:22 am »
The story is like kwento sa mga tabloid hiding under the theme "ayon sa aking bubwit" or "according to reliable sources".  Since it seems it is a first person experience, you should have name names.  Then, the public would know kun sino ang hindi na dapat iboto.  Anyway, what's wrong telling the world of this guy's indiscretions when the family is a public figure?  Making these people aware of their public behavior being watched by the public would be a deterrent to further deviant behavior and well meaning citizens to avoid their company or "friendship".

our clan is network of different clans that are connected with one terrible knowledge of a clan not much known by media but feared by many. as much as possible, we try not to let anyone within that circle create unneccessary noise, least we be attacked again by "berdugo", a powerful person in the government. "berdugo" has ordered a hit for one of clanmates a long time ago. that clanmate's demise was put on broadcast on print and television

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2009, 12:19:25 am »
@gkhan: Mahirap magbigay ng pangalan baka kaespiya e. Wag na pilitin.

spyDetekteb

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Live life to the fullest...
    • P.I.M.P. Kicks | The best place for your sole searching
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2009, 01:03:22 am »
Last month lang nangyari sa friend ko... May nakasagutan lang sa bar na kasama ng anak ng tae don sa amin. the next night nasa ospital na friend ko nasaksak 13 times. Ngayon gumagala pa samin.. tsk tsk tsk...

zeraus11

• KJV
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • It's all about You
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2009, 11:33:50 am »

Wow sir idol. Ganun dapat :applause

Oh-Em-Gee

• Ang bayang maagang maglandi. Masisibak ng mahapdi
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
  • I want my swords big.. and my shields BIGGER
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 02:43:22 am »
how about the guttierez family? sina richard at raymond? diba napabalitang bully sila,, na media pa nga eh.. any info about that?

and about luis manzano? narinig ko narin dati na nambubully din daw siya.  ::investigate ::moreinfo
Give a man a fish and he'll be able to live for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he'll become a fisherman.