Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: About my Friend and her Husband.... Need advise.....  (Read 24532 times)

jazier23

Re: About my Friend and her Husband.... Need advise.....
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2009, 07:49:28 am »
all i can say sa friend mo is just forget him, his not worth it pra sa kanya...
i know na may darating pang right guy for him..pray...

pikapika2501~

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2009, 10:16:50 pm »
my advice is be mature about life.

may masayang part at may masakit na part.

sa part na ito eh kailangan nya rin tamasahin ang masakit na part.

hiwayalayn nya na rin ang taong ayaw na sa kanya at face life. wala namang masama duon eh. maganda pa nga yun... (para kasi sakin eh wala namang madali talaga. banat lang ng banat!).

nmarc2001

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2010, 05:39:29 am »
What she can do is dump him, make his life miserable by making him pay the highest amount of child support. If he can't meet his obligations with respect to child support call an attorney and let the law put him in jail for her. Another thing she can do is find one of his good looking friend invite him over right before her husband gets home and act like she's engaged in having sex with his friend by putting her face on his lap as soon as he walks in. Sorry I'm not trying to be disgusting, I'm just trying to give your friend some ammunition so she can fight back. I can feel her pain.

sir correction lang po nalilito ako sa her,him she and he  thanks

lee_16

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2011, 11:42:16 pm »
yes tama yun na wag nalang gumanti its ok to be hurt by your love one.. kasi yun din ang
mag papalakas ng loob mo to get rid of him and think of him as a stupid pony..
we are all here to help you to figure out yung problem ng friend mo..

botivs

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2011, 02:47:18 pm »
start to find ways na for their properties to be transferred to her. start to protect the interests of her children.

*schizophrenic*

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2011, 02:59:04 pm »
as far as i know, hindi mo naman pdeng kasohan yung guy just for emails, di naman solid ground yan for adultery...pde mo i-reklamo sa POEA if wala na syang sustento sa inyo..his contract would not be approved if he has a pending case in POEA so in other words, di sya mkakabalik sa barko....

it's hard to believe that their marriage would end up for a foreign girl..not unless the girl and the guy work together, it's very hard to say that they can be in a relationship...IMO, that girl made him realize that he is unhappy in their marriage siguro...pero kung na in love tlga ang guy sa foreinger..then i would say your friend is better off with that kind of guy. chances are, kung magkabalikan man sila, mas marami pang magagandang foreigner.. :D