Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: DUBAI DESERT ROCK FESTIVAL 2008 <<<kasama ang SLAPSHOCK!!! nuod na!!!  (Read 1181 times)

Joey De Leon

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 51
  • I'm not asleep... but that doesn't mean I'm awake.
Di ko palalagpasin eto  toast::

News

SLAPSHOCK JOINS KORN, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE, AS I LAY DYING AND MUSE AT DUBAI DESERT ROCK FEST 2008!!!
It’s confirmed! Slapshock will be part of the Dubai Desert Rock Fest V 2008 happening on March 7 and 8. Slapshock will be sharing the stage with Headliners Korn, Muse, Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying, Velvet Revolver and Machine Head. This is the biggest, most prestigious annual rock event in the Middle East with thousands of rock afficionados gathering from all parts of the globe. Previous year’s performers include Iron Maiden, Prodigy, Incubus, Megadeth, Sepultura, Testament, Stone Sour and In Flames. This is gona be a huge break for the band as they become the first Filipino artist ever to participate on the said event. Thanks for all the prayers and support! Keep posted for more updates on this. For more info check out www.desertrockfestival.com  toast::

http://www.slapshock.com/page/home

gerrysn

Re: DUBAI DESERT ROCK FESTIVAL 2008 <<<kasama ang SLAPSHOCK!!! nuod na!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 02:28:08 pm »
wow ok to a  rating10:: hanep yung line-up sa day one  rating10:: sana lapit lang ako dyan  ???

manoyihay

• tissue please!
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 42
  • With a shirt like this, who needs pants?
Re: DUBAI DESERT ROCK FESTIVAL 2008 <<<kasama ang SLAPSHOCK!!! nuod na!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 06:21:14 pm »
maraming pinoy manonood niyan.  toast::