Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Basket Brawl between San Beda And Letran  (Read 8558 times)

onin

• onin ang itawag mo sa akin
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • matalino man daw ang matsing;matsing pa rin!
Re: Basket Brawl between San Beda And Letran
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2007, 04:12:43 am »
kung ayaw nyo ng taunting maglaro kayo ng golf or chess laffman::

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2007, 04:25:58 am »
Who doesn't like taunting? Man, understand. Taunting isn't a class act. Read the thread from the topic post down to the last post. I'm tired of explaining simple words. Yes, words.

Stop flaming.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

ssbongbong

• walang palalampasin lahat tutumbukin!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • derechupa ang aksyon!
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2007, 04:39:07 am »
Tama na mga bro..pareho naman kayo may point e.Normal lang siguro ung reaction ng coach..mapressure ka talaga..ung tipong para kang maiihi tapos gagatungan pa..

pero sana hindi na nya pinatulan..sports ka kailangan..pagadasal mo na lang. laffman::

chew_explorer

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2007, 04:54:52 am »
basta Letran pa rin ako....basta ako por peace parati....Letran pa rin !!!!!

Popoyyy

• Inappropriate for Children
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • Shadow owes its birth to light.
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2007, 08:28:18 am »
Put yourself in the coaches shoes. You were there every minute your players burned in practice. You know your players made sacrifices. And then some people bad mouth or even insulted your players. What would you do as a coach? Do you simply walk away? You fight. You have to let your players know that you will die for them. You dead-appreciate/ acknowledge your players work.

As the Leader, you must not lose control of your self. You give inspirational messages to your players and staff, and you should try to raise their hopes up without going berserk. Letran have its own share of wrongdoings, they also taunted and jeered San Beda during the game. Too bad, they were the ones who lost total control.

What the Bedan supporters did was wrong, and I, as a bedan, apologizes for that sad event.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 08:30:47 am by Pistol Pip »

Arkashia - Lastikman

• Black.Rose.Dying
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 21
  • May D Power of Lastikman Be With You Always Amen?
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2007, 09:45:01 am »
Geez. Andami palang Bedista na Ka Espiya dito eh. Basta Kita kits Next game. Enjoy......... ANIMO SAN BEDA! ! ! !

depektib

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2007, 11:53:52 am »
ang mapikon talo, pareho sila potsu.

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2007, 12:12:35 pm »
I don't think there's no better source of inspiration than what Letran's coach did.

depektib

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2007, 12:34:55 pm »
you are correct, first 3 words nga lang ha ha ha

c0rn3lius

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2007, 02:23:28 pm »
sorry pero off topic ako...

hindi ko lang maiwasang mag comment...

bakit halos sa lahat ng forums, ang daming kulang sa pansin na mga nagmamarunong??

kung wala kang magandang komento, tumahimik ka na lang....

take this for example, pumasok ka sa thread ng mga wrestling fanatics tapos magkokomento ka na wrestling sucks, childish play at kung ano ano pa??/hindi ba nakakainis??

para naman hindi ako tuluyang OT, sayang at hindi ko natapos panoorin yung game, in the bag na kasi yung panalo ng beda kaya nilipat ko na...i've miss the good part pa naman  laffman:: laffman::

realwired73

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2007, 02:58:17 pm »
The point here is that a coach must not lose control of his emotion and set an example to his players. During the first round of elimination we lost to Letran and they also taunted our platers and they cheered "uwi na kayo" pero meron ba nagwala sa mga bedista that time?

The fact remains that he (Louie Alas) lost his cool. Pikon siya talaga. Kapag ang referee ba minura ng crowd gumaganti ba sa mga calls against players o nanunugod sa mga fans? Alas shouldn't coach a team if he can't keep his cool. And meron ba sinaktan sa players niya para mag-react siya and manakit physically? Because of what he did meron mga bata na naipit sa brawl. What he did is plain STUPIDITY!

123kid123 remember at any contact sport there will always be taunting. The crowd or players will do that to make their opponent to lose his concentration on the game. Don't even say that it is not part of the game. It will always be part of the game. The fans will always be the sixth man of the team, psyched!!!

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2007, 01:17:00 am »
I never said that. In fact I even mentioned that it is indeed being done. Get my damn point. I got no problem with that. My problem is one of the posters described Letran's action as non-classy and praise Beda's work on taunting. That is my problem. Taunting is not a class act REGARDLESS if it's being done in all sports.

Do you even know what acceptable and understandable mean? The thing is you keep repeating what I already said. Man, I agree on what you're saying. Man, you're arguments are parallel to what I'm trying to say. I again repeat (yes again and repeat) that what the coach did was understandable and UNACCEPTABLE.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 01:20:21 am by 123kid123 »

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2007, 08:45:49 am »
Bedista din ako pre, at hindi ko naman sinasabi na tama ung ginawa ng kapwa ko bedista, ang punto lang naman dito ay hindi mo ma-aalis ang kantiyawan sa kahit anong laro, lalo na sa basketball. Manood ka nga lang ng laro ng mga bata may kantiyawan na. Ang problema ay kung mag papa apekto ka dun sa pang aasar nila. Kung nag aasaran kayo, wag ka mananakit, asarin mo din, at kung wala ka namang maibalik na pang asar tumahimik ka nalang. Tungkol naman dun sa class act na sinasabi mo, tama ka, hindi class act pareho ung ginawa nila, pero mas nakakahiya ung ginawa ng coach nila. Ung ganung action expected mo sa players and sa kapwa fans, pero hindi sa coach. Overall, maganda ung parehong game, parehong close, nasira lang ng away.

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2007, 09:15:01 am »
That's all I'm trying to say, all I'm trying to say. They can't seem to understand my point and keep telling me other things.

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2007, 09:17:20 am »
I still think that the coach's action was the best thing to do if you're team is being insulted and lost a very hard fought game.

Marcy_26

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2007, 11:49:54 am »
green guy...wag mo murahn mga bedans..be carefull of what ur saying.. gun::

larry73

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2007, 08:08:28 pm »
kaya cguro di naintindihan c 123kid123 kasi ingles nang ingles eh.. tagalugin mo na lang tol o di kaya i-bisaya mo para maintindihan ka hehehe..ako rin naguguluhan sa yo eh..  payo ko sa inyong dalawa ni coach alas- tumahimik na lang kayo tol at nang hindi kayo makantyawan pa..panoorin na lang sunod na mga laro...peace!  bnana

realwired73

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2007, 09:25:42 pm »
I still think that the coach's action was the best thing to do if you're team is being insulted and lost a very hard fought game.
The coach's action to physically hurt a fan was wrong. What is wrong with you? Dapat kung napikon siya dapat nakipagmurahan na lang siya. The fan may have said things but that doesn't mean that the coach has the right to attack him. Manood ka ng live basketball NCAA, UAAP, PBL o PBA, meron mga taong nang-aasar sa court. But have you seen a coach like ALAS attack a fan? His actions are wrong! This is not a boxing match get that to your head!

SuperInggo

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2007, 09:53:42 pm »
mga KUPAL'S huwag na kayong mag-away, heto ling sa youtube para masaya.. laffman::  laffman::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FNnZyl-zOA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph0HLpY6eZ4

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2007, 10:36:40 pm »
The coach's action to physically hurt a fan was wrong. What is wrong with you? Dapat kung napikon siya dapat nakipagmurahan na lang siya. The fan may have said things but that doesn't mean that the coach has the right to attack him. Manood ka ng live basketball NCAA, UAAP, PBL o PBA, meron mga taong nang-aasar sa court. But have you seen a coach like ALAS attack a fan? His actions are wrong! This is not a boxing match get that to your head!

I know it's wrong (I even posted it above three times) and it was still the best thing to do. Man, I watch PBA and UAAP in Araneta and I have my shares of taunting. And yes I taunt, and I know it's wrong and yet still I do it. Now you get the idea?

lyer

• its better to burnout than to fade away!
  • Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 85
  • live and let die!
    • EroticHUB
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2007, 10:51:13 pm »
ops.....dahan dahan lang mga katisyu...mgkakapatid tau d2..... psrulez:: psrulez::
“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot,
and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

realwired73

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2007, 04:35:39 am »

I know it's wrong (I even posted it above three times) and it was still the best thing to do. Man, I watch PBA and UAAP in Araneta and I have my shares of taunting. And yes I taunt, and I know it's wrong and yet still I do it. Now you get the idea?

So, pag-inasar ka dapat ka suntukin kapag napikon yun coach sa iyo? It will never be the best thing to do. You don't punch a guy because he taunted you during a game. Huwag mo pilitin ang mali, di ka pwede manakit ng kapwa no dahil naasar ka!

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2007, 07:07:27 am »
I never said it was right. Man, burn that in your mind. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT "I NEVER SAID IT WAS RIGHT". Seriously what part of that you CAN'T READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting a head ache here. Teaching my dog how to speak is much simpler than this.

I quit.

@leX

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • "Alexander the Great"
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2007, 07:30:26 am »
Best thing ba ginawa ng coach ng letran na manugod ng fans? Understandable ba talaga ang ginawa niya na manuntok at mag asal squatter? Meron tayong tinatawag na losing graciously... THE BEST THING TO DO THAT TIME IS TO KEEP YOUR COOL... STAY CALM... HOW CAN PEOPLE RESPECT YOU KUNG IKAW MISMO HND MO PINAPAKITA NA WORTH ANG RESPECT SAYO? TAMA BA 123KID123? CHOOSE YOU WORDS WISELY KASI LAHAT NG MGA SINASABI MO NAGCOCONTRADICT....

"No matter how gifted you are, you alone cannot change the world..."

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2007, 12:34:57 pm »
sayang hndi koh napanood.. may round 2 p kaya??..

it ain't over. . .till its over