Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: A little advice anyone?  (Read 2260 times)

mmmdddhhh69

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
A little advice anyone?
« on: June 24, 2007, 11:27:08 am »
i have something to ask.. me and my girlfriend have been together for almost 3 years now, we have sex for the first two years almost once a week, but now she suddenly changed, and does not want to have sex anymore. her reason is that she does not want to have sex untill we get married, which is many many years from now, we are just in college. Her reason is that she feels guilty since she is very active in her church. Befere, she had this thoughts, but after a while, she changes her mind and we have sex then. But now, it seems imposible now to bed her, and it caused many conflicts and fights for us.i am asking how can i bring her back to her old self and we can continue to have sex? can you tell me some ways, and actions that may make her think that it is alright? Thanks.

TobleRONe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 123
Re: A little advice anyone?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 11:44:57 am »
di ba yan din yung pinost mo dito:
http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=59861

mag hintay ka na lang kung may mag-aadvice, wag gawa ng gawa ng same topic sa iba ibang section

fraudster

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 11:57:59 am »
pre, if you truly love and respect your partner.. you should respect her decision pare. Find more meaningful ways to express your love.. I mean try to be busy..workout with her..play badminton together... Plus..she is not yet your wife kaya wala pa sya obligation to "make love" with you..

Just find ways to keep busy with her...

hapi

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • one should always strive to be "HAPI" = )
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 12:43:56 pm »
sir...... katawan nya yun... decision nya yun...... you should respect her wishes..... pero that should not preclude you from trying to be nice to her and maybe earn her trust again to do the did...... ang importante suyuin mo ulit.... kasi baka naman pinpasobrahan mo........cheer up and steady ka lang sir........ toast:: smoking:: 8)

djlove

• GOD KING
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 01:07:42 pm »
mag tiis ka ngaun toast:: yan ang pinili mo e
Cheat is Fun - Hacking is Good - learning Hack Is Better! ^^,
"People who think they are thinking usually dont really think as real thinkers think without the thought of them thinkin."

realwired73

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 01:42:53 pm »
Ask yourself which is more important your girlfriend or sex? If you keep forcing her to do it, there is a possibility that you will lose her.  Do you want that to happen? If you think that sex is more important, well I guess you don't really love her. Respect her decision.

ray

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 10:07:25 pm »
bro. jakol mo lang yan.. mawawala din ang libog mo...hehehe.. :) ... respect and understand mo na lang yung GF mo.... i mean, she has reasons also why she don't want to do it anymore... and besides, she loves you very much naman even hindi kayo nagsesex... that's the impt thing, may love kayo sa isa't-isa.... time will come... mag sesex rin kayo... :) after marriage... 24/7 pa yan...heheeh... peace!

lyer

• its better to burnout than to fade away!
  • Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 85
  • live and let die!
    • EroticHUB
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 10:11:10 pm »
“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot,
and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

Uncle_bob

• The Rasta Man is back!
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Ano ka sabog?!
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 11:39:55 pm »
hehe.. madali lng yan.. alam mo once nakiliti mo na ang babae, madali mo rin yan makikiliti ulit... labingin mo kasi.. ipakita mo na you dont deserve that.. ikaw rin baka sa bandang huli yan ang mgiging reason kung bakit mo sya iiwan... accept it mahirap makipag relasyon ng walang sex! right guys?

alt3r3g0

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 10:07:46 pm »
dont force her. maybe she's not in the mood of having sex. marami xa iniisip.
baka feel nya sex lang ang habol mo sa kanya.
pakasalan mo na para araw2 nyo gawin sa bed. hehe
-- spawn more overlords --