Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Dalawa sila, naguguluhan na ako!  (Read 9290 times)

vielrose

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 16
Dalawa sila, naguguluhan na ako!
« on: October 21, 2017, 06:07:15 am »
I need good advice tlaga kung sino ba talaga sa dalawa.. haissss

Dalawa sila sa buhay ko ngayon..

1. 3 Years kaming magpartner, nagbreak kami last 3 months ago dahil sa kalandian ko with another woman na hindi ko na imemention. Now, im starting to win her again. Aware sa mga kalokohan ko sa past after namin mag break up and the girl pertaining to item no. 2 is aware din siya completely. In addition, we're sexually active, However..

2. I have this another Girl, whose a single mom. Almost 3 months nadin kaming naguusap, bonding with her child and other intimate activities except sexual intercourse. And ayaw niya din akong iwan or I let go despite of being bad to her, madaming times nadin na nakakapagsinungaling ako sakanya and even worst, umamin ako about sa relationship ko with the other girl pertaining sa item no. 1.

Both of them loves me, and i don't know sino ba talaga sa dalawa yung mahal ko at ang pipiliin. Kasi both of them are doing their best efforts. Means, im cheating on them.

meteor freak

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "Live free" ('5')
Re: Dalawa sila, naguguluhan na ako!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 07:12:35 am »
I need good advice tlaga kung sino ba talaga sa dalawa.. haissss

Dalawa sila sa buhay ko ngayon..

1. 3 Years kaming magpartner, nagbreak kami last 3 months ago dahil sa kalandian ko with another woman na hindi ko na imemention. Now, im starting to win her again. Aware sa mga kalokohan ko sa past after namin mag break up and the girl pertaining to item no. 2 is aware din siya completely. In addition, we're sexually active, However..

2. I have this another Girl, whose a single mom. Almost 3 months nadin kaming naguusap, bonding with her child and other intimate activities except sexual intercourse. And ayaw niya din akong iwan or I let go despite of being bad to her, madaming times nadin na nakakapagsinungaling ako sakanya and even worst, umamin ako about sa relationship ko with the other girl pertaining sa item no. 1.

Both of them loves me, and i don't know sino ba talaga sa dalawa yung mahal ko at ang pipiliin. Kasi both of them are doing their best efforts. Means, im cheating on them.

Para fair, wala ka pipiliin sa kanila baka hindi nila deserve ang kagaya mo, humanap ka ng cheater din para bagay kayo..
Life is not about the people who act true to your face,

It's about the people who remain true behind your back.

Sinophil05

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 08:29:28 am »
Dun ka sa 3 yrs.
Tagal na kayong magkakilala, and halos Alam nyo na Ang negative and positive sa isat isa.

Dun sa isa. May anak dagdag responsibility Yun
Okay ka dun?

Pero agree ako dun isa.
Kung Di mo mapigilan mangbabae
Kawawa naman mga babae lalo na Kung ikaw lang Ang para sakanila

Tyka hirap nyan
Di ka honest and laging may tinatago

Ewan ko nalang Kung hilig mo yan.

oneechandesu

• Console Gamers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 26
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 08:32:27 am »
Agree with meteorfreak. Short but reasonable advise though.

mudpiece

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 6
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 10:23:48 am »
I don't buy this. You mean to tell me G1 broke up with you because you cheated and now she's okay with you banging her while knowing that you have a mutual understanding with G2?

This is either G1 have some screw loose or this is only the work of your IMAGINATION.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 12:08:31 pm »
choose just one... i can't say which since it's really up to you... but mind you, there will be no peace of mind inside you since you're cheating...

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 02:28:31 pm »
vielrose, don't take this personally.  This is just a piece of advice.  TWO-TIMERS whether they are honest lovers or not, DO NOT have a place in anyone's heart.  This is not love, but LUST, per se.  What you do to your neighbor comes around, and it comes around ten-fold like a big smack on the fucking face.  I do not condone or no one condones cheating your lover / partner.  You can't have both worlds at the same time.  That's tantamount to being selfish to lust.  There's a Pinoy song that goes, Sana Dalawa Ang Puso Ko,  and this only mirrors our own self that we need more than one thing.  We are not satisfied with just one thing so we do things that we will only regret in the end.  Everyone has the capacity to love and be loved so use that capacity wisely.  If you don't want some peace of mind then go ahead with those two hapless & clueless girls with your gallivanting life, but if you want peace in your heart, let go of the two and start anew.  I tell you, if you choose either of the two girls, you're gonna wreck somebody's life or even your own life.  Like I said, everyone and even you have the capacity to love and be loved if you only use it with care & understanding as if it was something breakable or fragile.  Yes, LOVE IS FRAGILE, do not hold it too strongly or too loosely because it may fall or break.  In lust, we use our carnal desires, but in love, we should use it with our mind & heart.  But here in the end, it will only be you and you alone to decide if you really want that peace in your mind. . . and peace in your heart.  Goodluck, vielrose