Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Commend & Advice Please  (Read 1788 times)

jhAnIVx

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
Commend & Advice Please
« on: September 28, 2014, 05:19:12 am »
Mga Sirs, pa help naman po ako sa pag pili ng bagong Printer ko sa Computer Shop pero mas prefer ko po na maganda yung Photo Printing para sa ID Pictures.

Nasira po kase yung Printer ko EPSON L210 laging Paper Jam sabi sa INK ALL YOU CAN sira na daw yung Paper Sensor, meron ding nakapag sabi na baka naputol lang daw yung spring.

Salamat po ng marami.

yonipspy

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 68
  • screw the screw
Re: Commend & Advice Please
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 12:11:20 am »
mas okay yata ang L110 na model boss kesa 210 sa experience lang po ha...

online 24/7

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 04:21:12 am »
the fact na dinala mo sa ink all you can I assume converted ang printer into CISS? well, sa mga CISS, common talaga ang case na laging nagkakaron ng paper jam (advice nga ng mga gumawa ng CISS is huwag gumamit ng manipis na papel). and unfortunately, sa mga printer ngayon, mas mahal pa ipaayos compared to buying a new one

as for new printer, this depends on your needs. gano ba karami ang usual volume ng printing? this is something that is often overlooked when buying a printer. the cheap ones are good but keep in mind they are designed for heavy use. pag ginamit mo heavy use, madali masira. dito papasok yung sabi ko abot CISS na madalas ang paper jam. so if you get the cheaper printer that is not built for heavy use tapos CISS pa, that would not be a good fit.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 04:24:41 am by bodieph »

호밀 크루즈

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 65
  • Hanggang di mo naiintindihan, 'wag mong huhusgahan
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 09:57:47 am »
the fact na dinala mo sa ink all you can I assume converted ang printer into CISS? well, sa mga CISS, common talaga ang case na laging nagkakaron ng paper jam (advice nga ng mga gumawa ng CISS is huwag gumamit ng manipis na papel). and unfortunately, sa mga printer ngayon, mas mahal pa ipaayos compared to buying a new one

as for new printer, this depends on your needs. gano ba karami ang usual volume ng printing? this is something that is often overlooked when buying a printer. the cheap ones are good but keep in mind they are designed for heavy use. pag ginamit mo heavy use, madali masira. dito papasok yung sabi ko abot CISS na madalas ang paper jam. so if you get the cheaper printer that is not built for heavy use tapos CISS pa, that would not be a good fit.

I think no. Epson L210 don't need to convert to CISS coz the printer already manufactured to have that feature.

TO TS:
Bili ka nalang ng L110. Tutal di mo naman yata kelangan ng scanning/copying features. Maganda talaga ang epson sa photo printing.
DESTINY is not a matter of chance...It is a matter of CHOICE.

virgin_tearer

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 01:16:20 pm »
Yup, I agree to use Epson Printer for photo printing. Kasi premium ink ng epson ang gamit nyan (di kung saan-saan) though it is really pricy compared sa P50-P80 pesos 70ml (Premium Dye Ink) na mabibili mo sa tabe-tabe. I recommend you choose 6 Ink Tanks that will give you a wider colour gamut then try to search the maintenance how-to about it.

About your concern, di nman basta msisira yung printer if you know how to maintain it. Yun nga lang if meron na talagang bumigay na mga parts - pero based sa experience ko, bihira yung cases na ganun, yun e kung talgang medyo nagmalas-malas lang.
If the problem of that printer is actually the sensor, there is a fix about it naman. The worst part is, even if you fix the sensor, sa may controller na yung tama. This is the best case with HP Ink Printer, i even tested the sensors which is OK, pero Jam Error pa rin (na-overhaul ko na rin to ah). The only sweet part here, if your printer is under warranty - papalitan nila nang bago yung printer if the HP dudes don't know how to fix it. This might be the parts on the board or a bug.. and so forth.....
Anyways, kasama kase yan sa product life cycle which is disposable na after that span of period - you already earned na on what you invested (number of acceptable prints). Would you agree?

Ink printer (inkjet or deskjet) has limitations like how many full proof printing before you continue printing again.. for example, in my 4 ink tank (CIS or CISS) - my printer is not built for heavy use though was converted to CIS, the limitation is to print 10 pages at most then a pause of 3 minutes before printing another 10 (at most).. Why? this is to ease up the heating of print head and to prevent misalignment - this is a breather actually, from initialization e naglilinis na nang head yan and also after you finish printing.

Sigh.. sorry, ang haba ng paliwanag ko.  :o hahaha..  music::