Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 5 Annoying Question to Single Women over 30's  (Read 9803 times)

SpyDrew

• i run, i row, i climb...
  • Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
5 Annoying Question to Single Women over 30's
« on: September 02, 2014, 05:04:05 am »
Single ladies did you notice that when you hit the big 30, people’s expectations of you suddenly changed? In your twenties, you were expected to have fun, take your time with the opposite s*x, and explore different career options. Now, folks around you have started pressuring to lock EVERYTHING in your life down.  As a result, those of us who take a non-traditional path or are taking a little longer to get everything in order must deal with the following irritating questions from our friends and family.

Why Can’t a Pretty Girl Like You Find A Man?

Translation: “You must be Halle Berry crazy.” Sigh. There are only two answers to this question. A.) You haven’t found the right person yet or B.) You’re not looking for a man. Either way, it’s nobody’s business. Why do folks even ask?

When Is HE Gonna Put A Ring On It?

If you have a boyfriend and you are of a certain age, people always want to know why you aren’t married yet.  Obviously, this is between you and your man. There are happy couples who get married after dating 6 months and some that get married after dating 6 years. Every couple is different. If you are happy with the progression of your relationship, ignore all the people who want to question your status.

You’re STILL in School?

Perhaps you decided to get a PHD or make a career change. If you are over a certain age and still a student, some people will think that you are running away from the real world. Even if you were, what purpose does this question serve? Keep your nose in your books and let them question your motives all they want.

Are you EVA gonna have kids? You’re not getting any younger.

When you turn 30, it’s like you have a huge biological CLOCK mounted on your forehead and everyone wants to see how fast it’s ticking. When someone has kids is a personal decision and not everyone wants them. Your uterus is your bees wax.

You’re STILL holding on to that dream?

When you’re in your 20s, you’re encouraged to reach for the stars. However, if you are still struggling to get there in your 30s, folks encourage you to be practical and settle. If you are 30 and still dream of being an author or a photographer, go for it. People are free to question your sanity, but brush them off like dirt off your shoulder.

Single ladies, what irritating questions are you often asked?

Source: http://madamenoire.com/52247/5-annoying-...n-over-30/
There isnt a day that goes by where I dont at some point think of you.. 😙💋💚 #missingyou