Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Multirole Fighter-Jets for the Philippine Air Force will now be purchased  (Read 8330 times)

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
Aysus.. Lecheng april fools yan. Hehe

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Pero think about it kapag ngyari the PH Military can get at least F16s then the US have the bases in our country di na natin kelangan mag avail ng jets we can borrow or they can gave us some of their F16s

lending us the F22 and F35s are so impossible  ::lmao expensive toys are off the limits

asanti

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • WHO DARES WINS
i think one of the reason why we go for FA-50 is that the airframe and other avionics are similar to american planes being co manufactured by lockheed USA. F-16 Under soft term credits is not farfetch, there are air national guard units in the USA that is upgrading and we can get those planes.

GOD GIVE US TWO EARS, TWO EYES, and ONE MOUTH so that we may look and listen twice but talk only once

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
i think one of the reason why we go for FA-50 is that the airframe and other avionics are similar to american planes being co manufactured by lockheed USA. F-16 Under soft term credits is not farfetch, there are air national guard units in the USA that is upgrading and we can get those planes.

the requirements submited by the Airforce was for a LIFT with supersonic speed and can carry bvr missiles. Only the FA-50 fits that description. Perhaps they made such a requirement so that the FA-50 would win? Favoring the koreans from the very start..