Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: About Sperm Facials:All you need is a lover 👫  (Read 2496 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
About Sperm Facials:All you need is a lover 👫
« on: March 21, 2014, 11:53:34 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cACJdlQ2OOU&sns=em[/youtube]

Life coach, couples counselor and tantric guide Stella Ralfini reveals the secret to having radiant, wrinkle-free skin at the age of 67: lots and lots of semen masks, a soft-focus lens and poor lighting. hehehe

In a brilliant YouTube video, Ralfini describes how to do the beauty treatment at home:

“All you need is a lover but if you don’t have one, you know what to do. All you need to do is, every ten days or two weeks, just both have a good time, make sure he has a good time, and when your beautiful love-making session is over, you are going to scoop this amazing sperm mask up in your fingers, put it on your face, leave it for fifteen minutes and wash it off.”

And if facials aren’t your thing, you might enjoy Ralfini’s blog, where she goes into great detail about her near death experience, her time as a PA with the Rolling Stones, and her self-published book that reached number one on the Amazon best seller list, Three Faces of Sex. The book’s description boasts, “If you enjoy erotic novels and want to turn fiction into action, Three Faces of Sex is the lovemaking manual to help you put your sensual spirit where your mouth is.”  Sounds good  ;D

[Huffington Post UK]

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
Re: About Sperm Facials:All you need is a lover 👫
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 04:23:29 am »
to the ladies, eh?

what about the guys? hehe :D
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 05:02:11 am »
well guys, if you also would like to have a wrinkle-free fez ,di try nyu din! damayan ba si gf/wifey  ;D

mas ok na yan may benefits ,kesa naman isubo nyu balls nyu .TOINKS  ::laffman

budotukmol

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 06:24:29 am »
parang hindi sya kapanipaniwala.
fake kasi kilay nya. parang marami na syang pinagawa sa mukha nya.

kung hindi man sya nagpabanat o alaga ng derma,
malamang hindi lang facial ginagawa nya.
nilulunok pa nya, kasi parang buong katawan makinis sya.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 07:25:42 am »
HAHAHA   ::talasmata

hala ,wak mag paretoke ng kilay para mas kapani paniwala  ::lmao

Mo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
Nakaka-iyak...kung magkaroon tulo sa mata...at hindi ito luha.
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 05:35:34 pm »
Nakakaiyak...kung hindi perfect ang skin at merong break o sugat...at hindi mo alam ang totoong health condition ng "donor" hehehe.

Nakaka-iyak...kung magkaroon ng tulo sa mata...at hindi ito luha.

Tulo or gonnorhea - madalas walang symptoms (meaning pwedeng maging carrier at manghawa na hindi alam)...

Ang magkakaroon ng sakit na ito ay posibleng hindi na magkaanak...at hindi na gumaling.

"Incidence: Over 1.5 million new cases a year in the United States."

"Women: Up to 80% of infected women will notice no symptoms; among those that do, the most common are: thick yellow or white vaginal discharge; burning sensation with urination; unusual lower abdominal pain."

"Complications: Untreated gonorrhea will eventually cause damage to the urogenital system of both men and women, frequently leading to infertility. Although most common in the genital system, gonorrhea can also infect and cause damage to the eyes, throat, and rectum."

Source: University Health Service - Case Western Reserve University
http://students.case.edu/health/sexual/male/std/gonnorhea.html

"Gonorrhea, a sexually transmitted disease that infects 700,000 Americans a year, already has become resistant to all but one class of antibiotics and could soon become untreatable, federal health officials warned."

Source: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/story/2012-08-09/cdc-gonorrhea-treatment/56890288/1?csp=34news&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+usatoday-NewsTopStories+%28USATODAY+-+News+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=Google+International

Image Source:http://students.case.edu/health/sexual/male/std/img/gonoeye.jpg
Sa gusto mag-upload ng video o photos, just click: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0riBZzx4525cXY1UndNX2pxOHM&usp=sharing
Gamitin ang blue button sa kanan (upper-right hand corner), mag-sign in sa Google Account, click Add to Drive, then Open in drive.  Right click, Upload files....

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 04:58:20 am »
eww...thanks for the infos and for scaring us MO  ;D

Again, sabe nga nya 'all you need is a  lover,' your good great trusted lovey. EWWW aman talaga if you're collecting *jizz to a multiple sexual partner ,to a total stranger or to just anybody.