Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Scientists our heroes- Build Orgasm Machine for Women  (Read 9645 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Scientists our heroes- Build Orgasm Machine for Women
« on: March 08, 2014, 04:55:18 am »

A group of scientists have come up with a machine that can reportedly provide orgasms for women at the switch of a button, according to the sex reporters at CBS Charlotte.

"I was placing the electrodes and suddenly the woman started exclaiming emphatically," said Stuart Meloy, a surgeon at Piedmont Anesthesia and Pain Consultants in Winston-Salem, N.C., who discovered the idea by accident. "I asked her what was up and she said, 'You're going to have to teach my husband to do that'."

A little smaller than a packet of cigarettes, the machine is designed to be a medical implant that uses electrodes to trigger an orgasm. The device would help some women who suffer from orgasmic dysfunction.

Oh that sounds great! So, how does this work exactly?

During the operation, a patient would remain conscious so that a surgeon could correctly pinpoint the right nerves to fit the electrodes in a patient's spinal cord. Then, a signal generator would be connected which would be most likely implanted under the skin of a patient's buttocks....the treatment is intended to be used in the most serious of orgasmic dysfunction cases because the device is as invasive as a pacemaker.

So good news for women with orgasmic dysfunction—clinical trials of the device start later this year.

Science, we thank you! 👍 👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭👭

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 05:09:33 am by FerminaDaza »