Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: anak ng ...  (Read 1693 times)

IORIâ„¢

• elite
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 396
  • n if u complain once more u'll meet an army of me.
anak ng ...
« on: September 07, 2013, 05:50:07 am »
I dont think these photos requires any special comment. These are fantastic world news worthy of headlining any newspaper around the world. This creature , was found on Thailand, its strangely shaped body leaves a lot of mastery around it . The photographer has captured with his camera a truly unique and amazing moment, and got himself a fantastic photographs that make up a great story.
As all good mysteries it happens in far away from the technology wonders of the modern society in Thailand. You can see a lot of local folks in the background of these photos that seem to worship this creature they have found. The end result is an even more absurd and even humorous scene. They managed to get even more amazed by this baby powder and juices they brought as a tribute to this creature. They have even brought a fan to keep it well preserved for the scientists Lets turn to the main subject, or should I say object, of this photo series the fantastically colored and shaped body of the creature. There has been a lot of debates about what this creature might be and that is exactly the beauty of mystery, the inability to solve it. It might be some kind of strange animal,it even looks like a mythical creature. Honestly I dont know what to think about this event.These photographs do raise more questions than answers

looks like anak ng baka o kalabaw lang eh pls delete if posted thanks ..

espiya sunday group cavaliers

Kurimasu

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 111
Re: anak ng ...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 06:19:12 am »
Posted na to Kapatid...
Dark for fear of failure an inner gloom as wide as an eye and fermenting roiling hate death grip in my veins unveiling rancid petals flowering forth foul nectar the space between a blink and a tear ...death blooms...

synchrocyclotron

• Special Cyclotron
  • Rockheads
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 5
  • 200MeV Particle Accelerator
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 09:18:46 pm »
 reminds me of pinoy spy days...

chino.pasya

• Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 5
  • 好色 Ako, hilig tikoy.
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 10:00:11 am »
pwedeng pakilagay o mahingi yung link ng article kung san galing to ?

"Okay lang maiwan, basta natikman"