Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 14 Things You Didn’t Know about KISSING  (Read 3079 times)

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
14 Things You Didn’t Know about KISSING
« on: September 04, 2013, 07:32:55 pm »

Kissing – the most beautiful way of expressing your love. There are so many different ways to kiss, depending on who you’re kissing. But there are 14 Things You Didn’t Know about KISSING that will make your mouth open in amazement. (Yes, I get the pun, there…) Learn these things and they’ll leave you wanting to kiss more and wanting to quit kissing altogether at the same time!

1. Open-mouth kissing allows for the transfer of hormones from a man to a woman, in other words mucus membranes in the mouth are permeable to hormones like testosterone, which a man can introduce into a woman’s mouth through kissing. Therefore testosterone increases arousal in the woman, leading to higher chances of sexual intercourse.

2. Kissing is good for what ails you. Research shows that the act of smooching improves our skin, helps circulation, prevents tooth decay, and can even relieve headaches.

3. Kissing can become your new favorite exercise, a quick romantic kiss is said to help burn around 2 to 3 calories while a passionate kiss can burn 5 or more calories. The longer and more passionate the kiss, the more calories burned.

4. When it comes to our faces, kissing is the ultimate workout to keep our facial muscles strong. Our cheeks are kept tight and supple by the engagement of around 30 different muscles in our faces when kissing. Time to workout.

5. Men who kiss their partners before leaving for work average higher incomes than those who don’t.

6. Prostitutes are said to avoid kissing their clients to reduce the likelihood of bonding or emotional attachment.

7. The average person spends 336 hours of his or her life kissing.

8. While women use kissing to evaluate a partner’s potential for a relationship, men use kissing for a simpler purpose. Men are likely to use kissing as a means to increase the likelihood of sex.
Nonetheless, that’s not to say that all kisses from a man are sex-oriented.

9. Kissing has long been recognized as a good way for our bodies to pass along bugs that help build immunity. Once you’ve contracted a bug, your body then learns to strengthen itself despite showing symptoms of a cold or flu. Kissing merely helps expedite our immune system-boosting processes.

10. Kissing creates feel-good chemicals in our bodies that help us feel relaxed.

11. Public kissing is a crime in Indonesia punishable by five years in prison.

12. Like fingerprints or snowflakes, no two lip impressions are alike.

13. Kissing releases the same neurotransmitters in our brains as parachuting, bungee jumping, and running, its exciting.

14. Just one kiss with tongue can transmit up to 278 types of bacteria. Those of us with OCD tendencies should try to forget this next time we get anywhere near a pair of lips.

condensed from: thebeststatus.com

You! Where's my morning kiss?  :-*

https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
Re: 14 Things You Didn’t Know about KISSING
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 08:38:58 pm »
Morning Kiss to my baby!  :-*
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 01:36:44 pm »
kissing intimately but your eyes are open means you're not sincere.   ;D
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

☺☻JDC™

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 179
  • "pag ako gahhh!!!!" ika nga ng nawala kong mamay.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 01:48:51 pm »
Sad but im not a good kisser..

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
how to KISS like you mean it?
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 02:46:18 pm »
Sad but im not a good kisser..

this time you will  :D READ-

Don'ts:

"Sloppy, wet and all over the place."

"His tongue all the way down my throat."

"Don't think that a kiss is the precursor to me giving oral sex."

"Don't lick my mouth."

"What's up with fast jaw movements? I'm not trying to be chewed on."

Do's:

-Start gently. Let your mouth wander, but pay attention to your partner's reactions and act accordingly.

-Light strokes on the cheekbones, neck, and back get extra points, as these areas are usually ignored.

-Timing is everything. Start slowly, and stay slow enough to watch for signs that encourage more rapid movement and advances.

Of course, keep in mind that every kiss is different, and what's a definite "don't" for one person might be a "please do!" for another.

#fyi  Kissing raises self-esteem: Kissing sends signals to our brain to produce hormones that makes us feel good. And it’s no surprise that one kiss leads to another.

Danelle

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 48
  • I often talk to myself and think out loud...
    • Sometimes Danelle
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 09:17:12 am »
 :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Walang kiss on the forehead aka "Lola kiss?" I like that one. It's so endearing. Shows not lust but love and affection...

Pero the best erotic kiss that I had (with THAT one guy of course) is the light lip touching lang, with a flick of a tounge.

Sexy and erotic... simple lang pero rock! ::inlove
--------
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions." -- Leonardo da Vinci

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 10:50:06 am »
:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Walang kiss on the forehead aka "Lola kiss?" I like that one. It's so endearing. Shows not lust but love and affection...

Pero the best erotic kiss that I had (with THAT one guy of course) is the light lip touching lang, with a flick of a tounge.

Sexy and erotic... simple lang pero rock! ::inlove

Oh yeah D! Miss that kind of kiss... Ask ko nga si YOU for that later... :)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2013, 04:22:00 pm »
Allow me to add another tidbit of information with a little touch of the impending holiday season (and a most grateful tip of the hat to Batman Returns):

15) "Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it...but a kiss can be even deadlier if you mean it."

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

Danelle

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 48
  • I often talk to myself and think out loud...
    • Sometimes Danelle
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2013, 09:33:55 pm »
Oh yeah D! Miss that kind of kiss... Ask ko nga si YOU for that later... :)

Kiss mo rin si YOU ng lola kiss hehe
--------
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions." -- Leonardo da Vinci

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 12:12:25 am »
Kiss mo rin si YOU ng lola kiss hehe

Pwede D... ahaha mamaya... Tulog na eh. :)

icecoldchiq

• The Girl with The Wooden Chopsticks
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 61
  • Be The Better Person
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 03:30:05 pm »
gusto ko ng kiss ni boyfee! Erotomania ko asan ka na ba kasi???  ::lmao  :-* :-* :-*
Loved the Beard :)