Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 11 foods to increase your sexual appetite..  (Read 6730 times)

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
11 foods to increase your sexual appetite..
« on: July 29, 2013, 09:48:03 am »
1. Celery
Now, celery may not be the food of choice that you dream of when thinking sex, but it is a great source food for sexual stimulation. Celery contains androsterone, an odorless hormone released through male perspiration and turns women on.
Libido dietary tip: Celery is best eaten raw. Wash and cut some, and munch away in bed just before you get down and dirty.

2. Raw oysters
This is one of the best known aphrodisiacs. Oysters are rich in zinc and help increase sperm and testosterone production. Oysters also contain dopamine, a hormone that helps to build up libido. Try feeding an oyster during your foreplay routine and have her feed you.
Libido dietary tip : Scrub the shells well to get any dirt or bacteria off. Open and place them on a bed of crushed ice, squeeze some fresh lemon onto them if you like, and then start sucking away.

3. Bananas
Bananas contain the bromelain enzyme, that increases libido and reverse impotence in men. Also, they are potent sources of potassium and B vitamins like riboflavin, which increase the body's overall energy levels.
Libido dietary tip : A great way to incorporate bananas into your sex fantasy is to place cut banana pieces on your lady love's body and slowly eat them.

4. Avocado
The Aztecs referred to the avocado tree ahuacatl as a "testicle tree." Avocados contain high levels of folic acid, which helps metabolize proteins, thus giving you more energy. They contain vitamin B6 (a nutrient that increases male hormone production) and potassium (which helps regulate a woman's thyroid gland), two elements that help increase libido in both men and women.
Libido dietary tip: Cut an avocado in half, scoop out the insides with your fingers, and then get your woman to lick it off.

5. Almonds
Almonds are a great source of essential fatty acids. These provide the raw material for a man's healthy production of hormones. Additionally, the smell of almonds arouses passion in females. You can add to the sexual ambience by lighting some almond-scented candles to build up her mood.
Libido dietary tip: Eat almonds raw (with no added salt or sweetness). Alternately, crush some fresh almonds and sprinkle them on your salad to get the energy you need.

6. Mangoes, peaches and strawberries
What's more stimulating than sinking your teeth into a sticky-sweet fruit? How about adding that in your foreplay regime? Try dribbling the juices over your bodies and licking up the residue as an erotic fantasy game. It's a tasty way to discover each other's bodies.
Libido dietary tip: Peel the mango, cut the peach and slice up some strawberries, and feed each other during sex.

7. Eggs
Eggs are rich in vitamins B6 and B5. These help balance hormone levels and fight stress, two things that are crucial to a healthy libido. Eggs are also a symbol of fertility and rebirth. Eating raw chicken eggs just prior to sex is said to heighten libido and maximize energy levels. But all bird and fish eggs contain B6 and B5.
Libido dietary tip: Partake in some hard-boiled eggs beforehand.

8. Figs
Figs are excellent sources of amino acids that increase libido. They can also improve sexual stamina.
Libido dietary tip: Feed her some fresh figs and let the juices run all wild while you're both getting revved up

10. Garlic
While you don't want to be stinking of garlic during a passionate lip lock, garlic contains allicin, an ingredient that increases blood flow to the sexual organs.
Libido dietary tip: If the odour just won't work for you -- or you can't stand garlic -- go for garlic capsules instead.

11. Chocolate
Chocolate contains theobromine -- an alkaloid -- which is very similar to caffeine. It also contains phenylethylamine, a chemical that produces the feeling of "being in love." So, when your woman talks about how good chocolate makes her feel, there is some science behind it. In addition, dark chocolate has a massive amount of anti-oxidants, which are great for the body in general, as they help maintain the immune system.
Libido dietary tip: Feed each other with chocolates during foreplay or lick chocolate sauce off each others' bodies.
"Change is a law of life. And those who cannot accept that or only look to the past… are certain to miss out on the present and future."

rjelstyx

• Regional: Davao-CDO
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 7
Re: 11 foods to increase your sexual appetite..
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 10:18:20 am »
sakto pala yung choco almond.. double the fun..  :applause

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 10:21:10 am »
sakto pala yung choco almond.. double the fun..  :applause

tama :)) ung garlic ata ang di ko ma ta take haha
"Change is a law of life. And those who cannot accept that or only look to the past… are certain to miss out on the present and future."

zeroskunx

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 11:18:42 am »
masarap naman yung garlic lalo na pag nasa roasted nuts. HAHAHA

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 12:01:44 pm »

11. Chocolate
Chocolate contains theobromine -- an alkaloid -- which is very similar to caffeine. It also contains phenylethylamine, a chemical that produces the feeling of "being in love." So, when your woman talks about how good chocolate makes her feel, there is some science behind it. In addition, dark chocolate has a massive amount of anti-oxidants, which are great for the body in general, as they help maintain the immune system.
Libido dietary tip: Feed each other with chocolates during foreplay or lick chocolate sauce off each others' bodies.

thanks for sharing yum  ::flowers

chocolate indeed  ::inlove

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 07:06:22 pm »
oh my ... hinahalo ko pa naman ang saging at celery sa vegetable juice ko.  laffman::
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 07:33:44 pm »
tama :)) ung garlic ata ang di ko ma ta take haha

hala...you're not an aswang naman siguro? hehehe. Joke
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

miguelitos

• I live by the rules, though sometime better ignore it!!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • Proud to be Espiya!!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 07:48:14 pm »

yummy foods from a yummygirl  ::lmao

lahat yan kasama sa diet ko except sa figs( kala ko baboy tu  ;D)

edjaydaya

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 08:59:15 pm »
chocolate strawberry - double whammy!

dragonking57

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 220
  • "I imagined a dragon inside myself."
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 09:40:57 pm »
Kaya pala may nagtatanong sa kin kung palakain ako ng oyster.  8)

liquid metal

• Liquid Metal
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
  • ya need some of the good old ultra-violence eh?
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 01:15:52 am »
This might sound weird and might even raise some eyebrows and paint frown faces but DOG MEAT in my opinion is one of the best aphrodisiac I ever had. I've eaten a barbecued dog meat (peddled the same way as our isaw) in china once and i have my hands down ever since. Same respect goes with rabbit meat! Pasensya na mga sir/maam I might sound "yuckie" but im a big exotic food lover.
"this world is the last bastion of HEAVEN before the gates of the BURNING HELL"

sajangnim

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • HAR-HAR-HAR
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 02:09:45 am »
bukod sa oysters ano pa bang klaseng food ang makakapag-increase ng sperm production? tia

panadera99

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • You know Zoe...
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2013, 03:52:32 am »
kinain ko lahat to nung nagvikings kami.hahaha sabay sabay nga lang.

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2013, 04:12:16 am »
oh my ... hinahalo ko pa naman ang saging at celery sa vegetable juice ko.  laffman::

you into juicing?  wanna share your juicing ritual or recipe here?  for those interested or into such activity po.  me, i mix celery, moringa leaves (malunggay) as well as either pineapple or apple for a little flavor saka pala honey. 
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2013, 05:12:13 am »
bukod sa oysters ano pa bang klaseng food ang makakapag-increase ng sperm production? tia

study said that diet rich in antioxidant can boost fertility in men po like fruits -- blueberries, raspberries, red grapes then  veggies, like carrots, spinach, tomatoes, and broccoli. So,if you want to combine them to make one uber-spermy meal -- broccoli pizza or vegetable lasagna followed by healthy and juicy fruit salad.nom nom nom  :D

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 05:56:58 am »
bukod sa oysters ano pa bang klaseng food ang makakapag-increase ng sperm production? -

food rich in zincs

franksterling

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 193
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2013, 09:19:34 pm »
diba Onions aphrodisiacs din?

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2013, 10:27:44 pm »
you into juicing?  wanna share your juicing ritual or recipe here?  for those interested or into such activity po.  me, i mix celery, moringa leaves (malunggay) as well as either pineapple or apple for a little flavor saka pala honey. 
not into total juicing. pero ang usual ko: cucumber at celery for base. tapos kung ano na lang ang makita ko sa kusina: luya, mansanas, ampalaya, saging, spinach, carrot, etc.

winner! ahahahaha.
sa Yakimix din, pwede.
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2013, 08:57:07 am »
masarap naman yung garlic lalo na pag nasa roasted nuts. HAHAHA

tama :))

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2013, 08:58:39 am »

thanks for sharing yum  ::flowers

chocolate indeed  ::inlove

your welcome FD haha u know what last time natikman ko yang chocolate na CHILI :) masarap kasi dark chocolate then may after tase ng chili powder :)

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2013, 09:02:17 am »
Kaya pala may nagtatanong sa kin kung palakain ako ng oyster.  8)

lols :))

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2013, 09:03:24 am »
This might sound weird and might even raise some eyebrows and paint frown faces but DOG MEAT in my opinion is one of the best aphrodisiac I ever had. I've eaten a barbecued dog meat (peddled the same way as our isaw) in china once and i have my hands down ever since. Same respect goes with rabbit meat! Pasensya na mga sir/maam I might sound "yuckie" but im a big exotic food lover.

oh really... how does it taste?

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 09:05:36 am »

so effective ba dear?  ::lmao

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 09:06:42 am »

recommended ba ito sa nag dididet like me?  ::inlove

yummyness

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
  • yummyness*
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2013, 09:07:45 am »

study said that diet rich in antioxidant can boost fertility in men po like fruits -- blueberries, raspberries, red grapes then  veggies, like carrots, spinach, tomatoes, and broccoli. So,if you want to combine them to make one uber-spermy meal -- broccoli pizza or vegetable lasagna followed by healthy and juicy fruit salad.nom nom nom  :D

green tea is also rich in anti oxidants :))