Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 'marijuana moms' say smoking weed makes them better parents  (Read 1461 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
There’s a buzz happening in Beverly Hills over a group of women who call themselves the “Marijuana Moms.”

Many of the members of this loosely-knit group of pot-smoking parents smoke the wacky weed in order to relax or cope with chronic pain. In addition, they meet regularly for lavish dinners where the herb is a key ingredient in dishes like cannabis leaf salad, chicken fried in cannabis oil and marijuana milk shakes, Orange News UK reported.

Cheryl Shuman, a 53-year-old mother of two, said the group's joint mission is to show that smoking marijuana makes them better parents and better wives.

"We've all come up against people who say marijuana is for dirty druggies, but we are proof you can be good parents and productive members of society and use it," Shuman said, according to the Daily Mail. "I like to think we are bringing some glamor and exclusivity to marijuana use."

One of of the marijuana moms, January Thomas, 37, not only tokes up to five times a day while she looks after her daughter, 2-year-old Zenna, but she reads her child books with titles like "Mommy's Funny Medicine," and "It's Just A Plant."

"Marijuana makes me a better and more creative parent," Thomas said in a video for Barcroft TV. "It puts me in the moment with Zeena and stops me worrying about everyday problems."

...nakakahigh na news  :D

i guess,fave quote nila " well behaved women rarely make history " ?  ;D

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
Re: 'marijuana moms' say smoking weed makes them better parents
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 07:31:46 pm »
so you smoke pot sis? hehe. I know of someone who's mom thought of his stalk as mint. Then she just got a part of it and cooked or baked something. End product - mom that was cool for a day.
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 08:31:46 pm »
of course they would say that... they're fucking high lol.

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 09:40:10 pm »
of course they would say that... they're fucking high lol.

that's what I think, too.  laffman::
Because they're awesome when high.
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.