Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: a sad break up photo shared w/ the world by Google  (Read 2480 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
a sad break up photo shared w/ the world by Google
« on: May 31, 2013, 06:38:38 pm »
Google Street View has caught some strange things over the years --Well, now a Google photo has gone viral that's a bit less mysterious, a bit more relatable, a bit more "Thank god they didn't catch it when that happened to me."  :D
Yes, a young woman's heartbreaking (presumably) breakup was captured by those wily Google photographers.

Someone shared the image on Reddit and claimed to know the woman. The person says the image captured is that of the woman being thrown out of the house she shared with her boyfriend -- who is also a friend of his. He wrote:

A little backstory: this picture was taken a couple years ago since they have been broken up for a while now. My buddy no longer lives in the same town as me but I became aware of this recently by his brother who is currently my coworker. I find this even more hilarious because I actually knew this girl, as me and my then-gf, her and my buddy used to double date occasionally.

He refused to give any of the sordid details of the breakup in order to protect his friends' privacy, which makes me tend to believe his story. Others, however, were a bit more skeptical, noting that maybe it was just a woman who happened to be moving out. With no boxes??

So, E.Republic, what moment in your life would you want Google to capture? o kaya What moment would you die if Google captured?  ;D

franksterling

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 193
Re: a sad break up photo shared w/ the world by Google
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 12:55:11 am »
So, E.Republic, what moment in your life would you want Google to capture? o kaya What moment would you die if Google captured?

Ms. FD I think it will be hilarious kung nahuli ng google cam yung umiihi sa poste. haha

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 09:49:40 am »
Ms. FD I think it will be hilarious kung nahuli ng google cam yung umiihi sa poste. haha

;D

me siguro, i don't want them to view my nekkid shoulder ,i would like icapture na nila lahat!TOINKSSS mais :)

franksterling

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 193
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 01:38:05 pm »

;D

me siguro, i don't want them to view my nekkid shoulder ,i would like icapture na nila lahat!TOINKSSS mais :)

what's with the shoulder?  ::investigate lol

likemesexy76

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 12:46:40 am »
i think theres nothing wrong with it. naka talikod naman