Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 8 Reasons You SHould Have Morning Sex ^_~  (Read 3114 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
8 Reasons You SHould Have Morning Sex ^_~
« on: November 08, 2011, 08:29:08 am »

8 Reasons You Should Have Morning Sex

1.He's already HARD.
Who wants to deal with foreplay and kissing in morning? Not you! You're too civilized to deal with morning breath. No sir! But at the crack of dawn, he's already raring to go. You just have to let him turn you on — where his breath doesn't matter anyway — and then have him hop on top. He'll be happy to ride you while you sit back and relax against a soft pile of pillow. Who said morning sex had to be strenuous?

2.You can finish off that sexy dream.
You're lying on a snowy bed of clouds on a green mountaintop. There's a gorgeous man with you. He slowly kisses your neck as his hand slowly moves up your thigh —and then your alarm goes off. Thwart the wake-up buzz kill and indulge your fantasies. Keep your eyes closed and finish up your sexy dream with your equally sleepy partner.

3.It's a great morning workout.
Who wants to hit the treadmill early in the morning?Ugh.Problem solved! You can get those endorphins flowing with a partner and some difficult positions. Don't forget to stretch beforehand... or maybe the night before.

4.Get a natural morning glow.
You don't need to smear on an expensive skin cream to look healthy and vibrant in the morning. After a short AM quickie you'll look fresh-faced, dewey eyed and glowing all day. When people comment on how great you look, just smile. They'll know.

5.It will give you something to think about all day  ;D
Bored at work? Buried in spreadsheets? Sick of the customers? Angry at your boss? Upset with your assistant? Exhausted from meetings? Bitter with your paycheck? Missed lunch? Burnt out? Pissed off? Think about the awesome morning sex you had this morning. Remember that? Oh yeeaaah, there's that smile again!

6.It's better with the lights on.
If you're timid in bed and prefer having sex whilst blanketed in darkness, mix things up with some sunshine. As a precaution, you should both skip your glasses and contacts. The dull rays of the early morning are forgiving, and a dose of vitamin D will help you leave your modesty in the dark.

7.You'e not going to shower anyway.
There's no reason to do it in the evening if you shower in the morning. Even better? Save time and have shower sex! You can act dirty and get clean at the same time. It will supercharge your morning schedule and kill two birds with one hot and steamy stone.

8.That's one healthy serving of protein. :D
Because, um,y'know !

...and as Brandy Alexander(author) said "morning sex is the most important sex of the day."It makes your entire day  a kick arse !  toast:: *root beer*   sayasaya::

JackSkellington

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
Re: 8 Reasons You SHould Have Morning Sex ^_~
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 12:09:31 pm »
Got it Ma'am ^_^
Thanks!!!

Ilonggo-by-blood

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 37
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 12:15:04 pm »
do you personally like Morning sex sis?

godken

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
  • Touched by the hand...of GodHand!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 12:18:34 pm »
Copied...
Thanks a lot Ms. FerminaDaza  toast::
God: Bless the ring!

Ethan Hunt

• IMF Agent
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • It isn't mission difficult-it's mission impossible
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 03:09:29 pm »
Morning sex's definitely the best thing in the morning. All of the above are true. I just wish I have someone to do it with in the first place... :P

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 10:30:18 pm »
salamat mga 'emotionally open'spymen!  ;D  toast:: *root beer*

do you personally like Morning sex sis?

Ok lng sya,sa ganda ba naman ng benefits  :P

...pero syempre minsan worry ka sa 'godzilla's breath' in the morning-TOINKSS

but spooning will help a lot !  ;D

zenith

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
  • Peace Bro!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 03:12:11 am »
ill try to explain this to my girl.  ;D ;D
Work hard, Play Harder!

maginoong_bastos

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 01:49:45 am »
well based from experience... its realy brightens your day! I had a lot of it with my GF and we never did have a bad day after. and I love sex.