Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: A Husband's Question  (Read 2016 times)

haryana06

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • Be Best who wanna be...
A Husband's Question
« on: September 26, 2011, 05:41:07 am »
I actually dont know if this topic thus fit here.
well if it's not paki lipat nalang po mga mods. tnx

Well,
 This is the question of my hubby.
 Babe, Bat nung nagka anak na tayo bigla ka na nagbago when it comes to our sexual life?.

Pls. Help me on this im a bit confused
 and i do admit that something has changed!.

::moreinfo ::moreinfo ::moreinfo
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
Passionate S*X ON Going....

SoLiD_ExZyLe

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
Re: A Husband's Question
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 09:11:10 am »
so alam mo kung ano ang mali.

ano ngayon ang gusto mong gawin ng mga kapatid natin and anong maitutulong namin? smoking::

ragnaogurat

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 183
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 12:40:46 pm »
Base on my experience ganyan din ang wife ko after namin magka anak naging super cold at walang gana sa sex.  This happens because nagbago ang hormones ng babae after giving birth nawawala ang libog sa katawan its not your fault its your body's fault but still a big problem sa mag asawa, that leads me to looking for more exciting sex with other woman.  Our mistake we ignore the situation and did not talk about it.

My advice talk about it make your hubby understand na normal ito sa bagong panganak o after manganak, it will take a while bago bumalik ang libog ng babae but eventually babalik din sa normal.  But for the meantime kahit wala kang libog sa katawan because of your hormones still iparamdam mo sa hubby mo ang desire mo to have sex with him, it will be your effort to still satisfy your partner in bed.  Oh by the way its better to make love than have sex.

To my surprise nung bumalik na sa normal ang hormones ng wife ko super naman halos doble. 

Sana naka tulong

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 05:36:31 pm »
hi po sis haryana  ::flowers   medyo pa-chika pa po sana ng onti...ilang yrs na po ba kyu ni hubby? when ka po nag-gave birth po? and about sexual life nyu po na nagbago- yun frequency po ba Or yun passion and xoxo ? pasensya ka na sis, yun pagka-Betazoid ko di yata na gana now  :D can't read your emotion.*Feel free to talk/post sis,that's One of your privileges as you signed up here  ;) Am not representing Espiya.net but i believe am not the Only one who wants this site as to be Welcoming space for intelligent discussion and helping each other .

and as usual,just wanna leave you with this thoughts muna:

If there's any issue regarding your Relationship,TALKING about it with your partner is the most bright thing to do.

namster

• Living under the ESPIYA blood in my veins....
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 365
  • Espiya Loyalista Forevah!!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 05:57:18 pm »
women do changes a lot after giving birth when it comes to sex or lovemaking... Honestly speaking, my wife do changes after giving birth to my only child/daughter alessandra clouie... Their reason? stress... which i find it really so stupid..

this is just a point of view: don't let your mind change when it comes to sex... malay mo,sa sobrang laki ng pagbabago mo... ikaw din ang iiyak bandang huli...get my point?
Let the real blood of an espiya live once again in my veins...

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 09:18:15 pm »
hmm,in the context of what makes men happy? Cookie.  ;D

..and stuuupid as they sounds,men joke around - "If I can't get it to you,I might get it somewhere else"  ::)

A bit of truth there...At the end of the day (All) Men want & need the same thing out of their woman,no matter how busy you are-doing chores + kids etc etc Men have to have a woman who is loyal,supportive and willing to give
them the cookie on a regular basis.hahaysss  and If you want you're man to open up emotionally better give him a lot of that cookie, otherwise,the more you withhold sex to your man,the more he shuts down and this can lead to form an iceberg between you & your hubby  ;D

But an Evolve man usually UNDERSTANDS and will always be willing to compromise ,so BOTH of your needs are being met NOT ONLY his . So,again ,LISTEN to your man,Pay Attention.And be available to TALK things out andDo something to keep the passion .

Never Stop Trying to be Attractive  ::flowers
you owe it to your man- it's just a matter of showing your partner Respect by taking his view into account  ;)

tranta

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 28
  • jak pauer
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 05:37:55 am »
hehe parang ang complicated ng married life ah..

parang natatakot ako.. kaya lang, i've been single all my life.. sawa na ako.. i want to be with someone..

tik..tik..tik..tik

haryana06

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • Be Best who wanna be...
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2011, 08:07:55 pm »
@ragnaogurat : napakalaking tulong atleast i understand kung bakit ganito nangyayari sa kin^^, hehehe
better make it up to my hubby.

@FerminaDaza : well we've been live-in partners for about 4years and yun nga nagbunga. I gave birth last april. kung frequency or passion i think it's both kc talagang literal na nawalan ako ng "GANA" when it comes to having sa sex. i dont know just dont feel doing the deed or making love to him. Pero im not saying na d nya ako nasasatisfy im super satisfied when it comes to the deed. ;D ;D
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
Passionate S*X ON Going....