Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: human/animal cloning(good or not)  (Read 2751 times)

krista_cuevas

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • pinoy spy will surely rock your world!!!
human/animal cloning(good or not)
« on: May 20, 2007, 08:15:33 pm »
should human/animal cloning  be legalized???

lyer

• its better to burnout than to fade away!
  • Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 85
  • live and let die!
    • EroticHUB
Re: human/animal cloning(good or not)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 08:40:26 pm »
wag na...pg my human cloning d lalo dadami tao d2 sa mundo...baka sumikip tau...
“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot,
and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

jon2000

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 11:57:39 pm »
d ako niniwala jan..... pandaraya lang ng mga sayantipiko yan....

wala kc magawa sa buhay!!!!! laffman::

matagal na sana nila ginawa sa tao KUNG 22O YAN...kaso wala, WALA ,WALA.....LAGI HAYOP, HAYOP ,HAYOP...... KC MADAMI MAG KAKAMUKA NA HAYOP...HAHAHAHA.... laffman:: laffman:: laffman::

GET NYO BA MGA BRO?

ssbongbong

• walang palalampasin lahat tutumbukin!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 9
  • derechupa ang aksyon!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 12:40:21 am »
i think ok naman 2 sa ibang aspect..

first when your beloved son died in a accident or anything..u can just call the experts and do something about it..ipagbubuntis mo ulit sya..and in some other way..there is second chance to live with him again..

ang negative dito is halos nilabag mo na a ng rule ng life ng simbahan ng tao at etc

Jann Frost

• Pronmeister
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 143
  • Rough over Mellow
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 07:14:24 am »
as what popular said, paglabag na nga yan sa tunay na Creator. cause tao na mismo ang gusto gumawa ng buhay. they want to become Gods themselves.

rvx

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 09:54:16 am »
I think human cloning can never be done successfully because human has soul (if you believe in bible), and soul can't be cloned.  Animals can be clone because they have no soul.

Sexy Kulit

• Ay-ayaten ka unay!
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 5
  • Only from the heart can you touch the sky.
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2007, 10:15:07 am »
sus dadami lang manyak sa mundo. hehehe! peace ^-^

"The eyes are the sexiest part of a woman; they show the true fire and passion of her spirit."

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 10:16:29 am »
I think human cloning can never be done successfully because human has soul (if you believe in bible), and soul can't be cloned.  Animals can be clone because they have no soul.

If you read the bible you will know that animals also have souls..

Quote from: Genesis 1:30
"And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food."

As any bible scholar would say, the breath of life refers to what we call as the 'soul'.

Quote from: Isiah 65:25
"The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain, says the LORD."

The holy mountain refers to God's Kingdom.. without a soul, one cannot enter His Kingdom..

rvx

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 11:14:07 am »

"And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food."

As any bible scholar would say, the breath of life refers to what we call as the 'soul'.

"The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain, says the LORD."

The holy mountain refers to God's Kingdom.. without a soul, one cannot enter His Kingdom..

I beg to disagree.

A common Hebrew word translated life (soul) is nephesh. Nephesh is used for the life or breath of both animals and man (Gen. 1: 20, 30; 19: 17). Life is that state that is the opposite of death. It is a state of animation, breathing, and awareness. Men and animals alike possess a soul in the sense of breath (nephesh). However, in the sense of possessing a part or element that lives forever, as man possesses, animals do not possess an eternal spirit (cp. Matt. 25: 46). The animal simply and totally returns to the dust, the spirit of man continues to exist (Eccl. 3: 21, cp. 12: 7).

So this means that animal soul is different from a Human soul.

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 11:37:12 am »

I beg to disagree.

A common Hebrew word translated life (soul) is nephesh. Nephesh is used for the life or breath of both animals and man (Gen. 1: 20, 30; 19: 17). Life is that state that is the opposite of death. It is a state of animation, breathing, and awareness. Men and animals alike possess a soul in the sense of breath (nephesh). However, in the sense of possessing a part or element that lives forever, as man possesses, animals do not possess an eternal spirit (cp. Matt. 25: 46). The animal simply and totally returns to the dust, the spirit of man continues to exist (Eccl. 3: 21, cp. 12: 7).

So this means that animal soul is different from a Human soul.

well, you were the one who originally said that ANIMALS HAVE NO SOUL.. I just said they do have souls... and in the end you said that ANIMAL SOUL IS DIFFERENT FROM A HUMAN SOUL, therefore, they do have souls, just different from ours... I don't think there is a disagreement with what I said..

letoatredis

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 06:13:13 am »
hmmm. as long as walang masasaktang tao. ok lang yan!

Hayblad

• Endangered Species
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
  • If you have nothing good to say..SHUT THE F*CK UP!
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2007, 09:28:26 am »
ang bigat sa utak nitong thread na to, muntik na maghang utak ko, buti n lng malaki ram ko, ahahaha! ang sa akin (at sa akin lng naman) its a fact na madali na magclone ke tao, ke hayop ke halaman, mahirap tanggapin ng mga tao na matindi ang pananampalataya, pero sa tingin ako (at sa tingin ko lang) eh pagdating ng araw eh may mabuting madudulot to sa future, malay natin, shortage of food ek ek, ewan ko, yan ang naiisip ko eh, although i have doubts sa pagclone ng tao, mejo mabigat na issue yan, pero kng sa hayop at halaman, para sa akin ( at sa akin lang naman) eh parang ok na rin, parang its ok na hasain yun technology para in case of emergency na kelangang kelangan natin eh anjan na, ehehe

that's just me

smoking::   smoking::   smoking::

megasyxx

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 03:16:56 pm »
ok sakin yan...para ung clone ko na lng ang magtatrabaho, tapos ako kain, 2log, nood ng tv, at magkompyuter lng! raaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!!  gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun::

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 03:26:21 pm »
ok sakin yan...para ung clone ko na lng ang magtatrabaho, tapos ako kain, 2log, nood ng tv, at magkompyuter lng! raaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!!  gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun:: gun::

given your motives, plus the fact that a clone is an exact replica of you...your motives will not come to life since both of you will not want to work and just play... laffman::

But on a more serious side. Being a Catholic, this is simply playing God. However, scientists do have interesting reasons as to why they want to do this. So the question asked is, "are these clones to be considered human?" the answer to that question will be the basis of morality of cloning. But in my opinion, cloning is a big no-no... toast::
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

guilty

• Phonomania [Level-3]
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • ....i shall cut behind ur ear.
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 12:14:41 am »
d na mag clone ng tao kasi ang dali naman naman ng paggwa eh d nga lng kapareha ng mukha pero tao naman eh plus factor ung enjoyment sa pag gawa eh wag na clone gwa na lng ng bago... eh pag pangit ung anak eh.. patayin ehheh joke gwa nlng ulit... hangang sa maiwan si manoy sa loob ni manay... heh
papasukin nyu ko sa VIP room... pa taste ng espiya

bugs_007

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
  • yo wazzup
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2007, 03:40:09 am »
I DONT KNOW E,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

jon2000

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2007, 04:54:14 am »
d ako niniwala jan..... pandaraya lang ng mga sayantipiko yan....

wala kc magawa sa buhay!!!!! laffman::

matagal na sana nila ginawa sa tao KUNG 22O YAN...kaso wala, WALA ,WALA.....LAGI HAYOP, HAYOP ,HAYOP...... KC MADAMI MAG KAKAMUKA NA HAYOP...HAHAHAHA.... laffman:: laffman:: laffman::

GET NYO BA MGA BRO?

WALA TALAGA!WALA,WALA!

DIYOS LANG MAKAKAGAGAWA NUN!!!......PAGNANIWALA KAYO SA CLONING( KASAMA KAYO SA KAHIBANAGAN NILA!(sabagay dami naman nagpapaloko?) laffman::