Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: How would the human race survive the next hundred years?  (Read 1835 times)

anne&jo

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 92
How would the human race survive the next hundred years?
« on: May 13, 2007, 01:51:40 pm »
Especially with global warming and population explosion around........

"When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her."

krista_cuevas

• SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • pinoy spy will surely rock your world!!!
Re: How would the human race survive the next hundred years?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 09:07:15 pm »
eto naman ang para sa kin,siguro mas hi-tech na at advance na ang teknolohiya.yung mga transfortation natin nagliliparan na sa ere.at yung outers space ay parang tourist spot na lang..

kung global warming naman or over population may mga paraan naman siguro yan para mapigilan yan...and if not patay na siguro ako that time....

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 10:40:48 pm »
Humans might have a chance to survive, but the Earth? maybe not.. Global warming is not caused by the Greenhouse effect alone, our sun is also a very big factor in global warming, and there's nothing we can do 'bout that. If we can find a new planet to live in, maybe Mars, Neptune or UrAnus, Humans might live.. But then again who knows? I believe in Armageddon, and it might happen anytime.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 04:01:04 am »
If the question is limited to the "next hundred years" only, the probabilty that humans still dominates the earth by that time is very high.. I dont think humans would be considered "endangered" within that span of time.. Right now actions to prevent global warming are already taking place and I belive that we will have the technology to stop global warming within a few decades.. About the issue of poplulation explotion, I think thats more of a problem of poor countries.. Poverty is the actual problem, not the world population.. If the population of a country continues to grow while its economy is in a near standstill or falling, the poorer its people will be...  In fact if you look at almost all the rich countries you'll see that they dont have a problem with over population.. the US for example only have around 300M if im not mistaken... So yes humans would survive the next hundred years unless a giant asteroid hits the earth and blow evrything to pieces..

Oh and yeah, the idea of moving to another planet.. I dont think thats possible within the next hundred years.. Also, Neptune and Uranus are not a place that can support life the way we know it... And even if Mars can be our next destination, its hell of alot easier said than done.. think about it.. you cant just send a group of men and build a city on mars right? The thing is why move to another planet when we can save our own.. I think its the easier, cheaper and more rational thing to do..

lyer

• its better to burnout than to fade away!
  • Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 85
  • live and let die!
    • EroticHUB
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 04:10:18 am »
d ko alam...basta alam ko gagawin ko ngaun lahat ng makakapgpaligaya sa akin..... bnana bnana bnana
“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot,
and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

mangkepwing

• Study as If U live Forever, Lived as if u will die tomorrow
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Ur Friendly MangTEmi At Ur Service
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 08:11:19 am »
 How would the human race survive the next hundred years?

peace???
keep the earth cleen and green??
build super hightech weapons .... kunsakaling may mga armageddon or something na mangyayari........
doN't Race In thE stReetS, BettEr yEt Race iN thE stripS!

zatarra

• The Legend
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 10:03:08 am »
Siguro mag-eevolve tau?

LINK/LINK2
"Sa hinabahaba ng prusisyon sa PINOYSPY din ang tuloy"

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 12:21:34 pm »
The Second Renaissance
Waterworld
Ice age
Ice age 2: the meltdown
Planet of the apes

laffman::

yan siguro magiging sequence kung itatranslate natin sa movies

zaraki kenpachi

• self improvement is masturbation...self destruction is the answer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 14
  • pagmulat ng mata...langit nakatawa...
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 02:09:10 pm »
eto ha.....  .

paano kung ang global warming eh mas nakakatulong pa pala sa atin....

sinasabi nilang kapag sobrang mainit eh matutunaw ang mga ice caps sa antartika at lulubog ang ibang parte ng mga lupain sa dagat...

pero napaisip ako... subukan nyong maglagay ng ice cube sa isang baso ng tubig... hindi ba mas tataas ang tubig???at kapag natunaw na ang ice, bigla namang bababa yung volume ng tubig sa baso???

paano kung ang mga yelo pa sa antartika pala ang nagdulot ng paglubog ng mga ibang "mythical" places katulad ng atlantis???  music::
my country is the world and my religion is to do good

megasyxx

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 02:22:53 pm »
nakakatakot isipin....tuwing summer nga sobrang init compared to 10 years ago. Lalo na cguro sa 2107! dapat makaimbento ng aircon na pang mundo.  bnana

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 02:34:32 pm »
With change being the only constant, it's either we evolve or be extinct.  toast::
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

Intellisense

• Beta Tester
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 38
  • Tester of 1's and 0's
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2007, 01:24:45 am »
With change being the only constant, it's either we evolve or be extinct.  toast::

waaaaaaa ayoko isipin toh! sa bagay bihira n ngaun nakakatagal ng 100+ yrs old kaya malamang ala na ko sa mundo ^^ gudluck n lng sa iba

---------

btw, iniisip ko din yan eh n cguro sobrang high tech n ng mga gamit... like invisible suit, xray vision(mga pang spy n gamit) pero cguro my mga pangontra n din ang mga chics dun =\
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 01:27:10 am by Intellisense »

123kid123

• Suspended
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 01:56:33 am »
hundred years is just a fraction in terms of evolution time. though there will be revolutions and most likely it will be technological and natural resources will continue to decline even with efforts to recover it.

All Roads Lead to Espiya's Resident Genius, 123kid123.

Mods, mods! Help! I just got owned! - multimillion dollar man

I do have followers. They post everywhere I post. Do you?

esteve

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 12:37:55 am »
in my opinion human race will still exist and deal with the worldwide problem like global warming,war, calamities, famine and illness.it sounds that the above mention are exist or being talk since the early age so i guess human race will overcome and victorious.problem are part of human life..death is only the solution

Uncle_bob

• The Rasta Man is back!
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Ano ka sabog?!
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 01:57:44 am »
Ako basta may babae at pepe makakasurvive ako... kahit 400 years pa...  laffman::

ferrari

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 20
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 08:09:50 am »
There are actually 4 major problems I perceive;

1) We cannot stop not having wars.

2) We cannot stop not having too many babies.

3) We keep polluting the biosphere.

4) We cannot devise a system that will make us live harmoniously.

I believe that isolated cases of war, overpopulation, calamity and the sort all serve as checks and balances. War and calamities diminish the population. Overpopulation, unaddressed, may eventually even out due to famine. It is nature's way of maintaining equilibrium. If we're not limited to a locality and instead observe these events on a planetary scale, then the likelihood of our extinction becomes highly probable.

I am very hopeful for the future of the human race. We show enormous potential as a species...and we do have a knack for survival, having gained a certain degree of mastery over our environment. Even world peace is conceivable, if only we can work out our differences or are able to attain worldview consciousness. Who knows? The internet (and forums like these) may even play a vital role in this endeavor.