Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: "Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding He  (Read 1894 times)

minervacussi

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53

Sherry Argov, "Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship, 6th Edition"
Adams Media | 2002-10-01 | ISBN: 1580627560 | 255 pages | PDF | 1,7 MB

Do you feel like you are too nice? Sherry Argov's Why Men Love Bitches delivers a unique perspective as to why men are attracted to a strong woman who stands up for herself. With saucy detail on every page, this no-nonsense guide reveals why a strong woman is much more desirable than a "yes woman" who routinely sacrifices herself. The author provides compelling answers to the tough questions women often ask: Why are men so romantic in the beginning and why do they change? Why do men take nice girls for granted? Why does a man respect a woman when she stands up for herself? Full of advice, hilarious real-life relationship scenarios, "she says/he thinks" tables, and the author's unique "Attraction Principles," Why Men Love Bitches gives you bottom-line answers. It helps you know who you are, stand your ground, and relate to men on a whole new level. Once you've discovered the feisty attitude men find so magnetic, you'll not only increase the romantic chemistry-you'll gain your man's love and respect with far less effort.

::download
http://bitshare.com/files/5u0nxy7f/12345wwlb12345.pdf.html
http://freakshare.com/files/ax149qbn/12345wwlb12345.pdf.html

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
 nice share  finger4u Kudos bro,napaka sipag at generous mo po !  :-*

...baka naman meron ka ng "Are All guys Assholes?" by:Amber Madison   ;)

minervacussi

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
try ko bro i post kunalang kapag mayron na

thanks  ;)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
try ko bro i post kunalang kapag mayron na

thanks  ;)

teka lang,am your SISTER po -bubae po ako  ;D

thanks in advance po !  :-* kuripot na kasi me now di ko na mabili ang book ! toinkss