Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: My Pareng Mike's Secret  (Read 5986 times)

kolokoy018

• ka-brader sa K.K.K.E.
  • Banned - Terms Violation
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 42
  • kolokoy ng buhay mo ay AKO!
Re: My Pareng Mike's Secret
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2008, 04:53:23 am »

money is the root of every evil tlaga  >:( >:( >:(
hayzzz!!! cnvi mo pah!!! stka money is power tlga!!! bkt may mga

ganyang babae huh!!!! ngyari na sakin yan sa una kong wife ganyan

din!!!!! potah makalipas naman ang ilang taon ako naman ang my

pera sila ano ngayon naghihirap di sa lahat ng oras pasko!!!!!!!

Zimmaron

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2008, 10:21:40 am »
I feel sorry for him..sabi nga kanya kanyang kapalaran lang yan ..its true that when your wife is a nurse and you live here in the US mahihirapan ka pantayan  income ng asawa mo. I'm one of those husbands here in the US with a nurse wifey, I'm an engineer dati sa pinas but talagang tapos ang career mo pagdating mo dito unless you have the money, time(freetime ang pinakamahirap makita  dito) at determination to study again some additional subjects and take the state board sa career mo, but I'm very lucky because hindi ganun asawa ko. kahit kailan hindi nya kami tinipid mag-aama dito..katwiran nya..malasap naman daw namin yung hindi namin nalasap nun sa Pinas.I have the control of our bank accounts through online banking,i pay all the bills be it online or not,i do the groceries errands,vehicle maintenance, etc.. pero sya pa din naglalaba kase daw madumi ako maglaba.and we dine sa labas pag pumasok na sa school mga bata..sometimes i pity her dahil 60 hrs a week sya magtrabaho(2 days of 12 hrs overtime as pick-up) dito. My wife didn't change a bit since umalis kami ng pinas 8 yrs ago..tumaba lang ng konti hehehe... dalawa lang pwede mangyari sa iyo dito sa tate sa ganitong situation  either tumibay na lalo ang pagsasama nyo bilang pamilya dahil kayo-kayo lang  at sa bawat isa lang sa inyo kayo aasa..or masira gaya ng kwento ni Mike..sorry pare nakikisimpatya ako sa naging kalagayan ng kumpare mo..

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2008, 05:03:31 pm »
I feel sorry for him..sabi nga kanya kanyang kapalaran lang yan ..its true that when your wife is a nurse and you live here in the US mahihirapan ka pantayan  income ng asawa mo. I'm one of those husbands here in the US with a nurse wifey, I'm an engineer dati sa pinas but talagang tapos ang career mo pagdating mo dito unless you have the money, time(freetime ang pinakamahirap makita  dito) at determination to study again some additional subjects and take the state board sa career mo, but I'm very lucky because hindi ganun asawa ko. kahit kailan hindi nya kami tinipid mag-aama dito..katwiran nya..malasap naman daw namin yung hindi namin nalasap nun sa Pinas.I have the control of our bank accounts through online banking,i pay all the bills be it online or not,i do the groceries errands,vehicle maintenance, etc.. pero sya pa din naglalaba kase daw madumi ako maglaba.and we dine sa labas pag pumasok na sa school mga bata..sometimes i pity her dahil 60 hrs a week sya magtrabaho(2 days of 12 hrs overtime as pick-up) dito. My wife didn't change a bit since umalis kami ng pinas 8 yrs ago..tumaba lang ng konti hehehe... dalawa lang pwede mangyari sa iyo dito sa tate sa ganitong situation  either tumibay na lalo ang pagsasama nyo bilang pamilya dahil kayo-kayo lang  at sa bawat isa lang sa inyo kayo aasa..or masira gaya ng kwento ni Mike..sorry pare nakikisimpatya ako sa naging kalagayan ng kumpare mo..

napakaswerte mong tao parekoy!.. mahirap makahanp ng ganyang babae.. 1 out 100 na yung ganyan :D

it ain't over. . .till its over

deosh_pilyo

• Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • pilyong makata... simpatikong mangingibig!
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2008, 08:29:12 pm »
... my wife is a pharmacist & had a lucrative offer in US before... but at that time, i'm in Nigeria (Africa) working for an Oil & Gas Construction Firm... actually she's earning a good money in the philippines 'coz she was a co-owner of one of the successful drug distributor in manila...

... would you believed that she resigned from her job, declined the US migration offer & just decided to played a role of a great mother & wife... all-in-one... while i'm still working overseas...

... her reason is so simple... someone had to do the sacrifice... she said to me that i'd already have one (a painful life of living away from my family to give them a great future)... so, she'd sacrificed everything that she had... and i don't think that she regretted it... she's happy & contented of taking care of our 3 kids & showing her love & compassion to all of us....

... coming from a poor family is not a reason of losing your breeding & good attitudes... my wife cames from a poor family & yet, she exemplifies her righteousness in every manner... not only to her in-laws (my family)... my wife isn't perfect, she has her flaws & blemishes... but she's been & always be a great woman in my life... the best mother for my kids!

... for MIKE... i feel you bro! talk with her... do counseling... pray together... stay focused & let GOD be on the center of your relationship....

...it's the money that makes a person to be bad... but on how a bad person imprisoned him/herself by the good money.

toast::

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2008, 11:48:06 pm »
@deosh_pilyo
kung mabait naman ang mga kapatid, magulang, or relatives bakit naman siya aalis hindi ba, kung in good terms naman sila

pero kay Pareng mike hindi sila in good terms kaya nagkaroon ng vangeance sa puso nya.

Tsaka baka naka seperate ang tahanan nyo common sa pag aaway e nakatira yung asawa sa parents ng lalake

deosh_pilyo

• Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • pilyong makata... simpatikong mangingibig!
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2008, 06:59:03 pm »
@deosh_pilyo
kung mabait naman ang mga kapatid, magulang, or relatives bakit naman siya aalis hindi ba, kung in good terms naman sila

pero kay Pareng mike hindi sila in good terms kaya nagkaroon ng vangeance sa puso nya.

Tsaka baka naka seperate ang tahanan nyo common sa pag aaway e nakatira yung asawa sa parents ng lalake

sir... for your info eh we live in our ancestral house until now (10 years) together with my parents... additionally, my wife also experienced the same situation as what mr. mike's wife (if she really was?) had undergone... but i don't know up to what extent... kindly imagined living with 3 makukulitz kids & a pair of old people (my parents)... my wife usually told me some mis-understanding with my parents but she usually keep her coolness & told me her grievances afterwards... not on other people ears... we can have our own life, house & everything but i insisted to lived with my parents for some personal reasons... & you know what she told me... "kung saan mo kaming mag-iina iniwanan eh dun mo din kami matatagpuan pagbalik mo... kaya kong tiisin lahat ng hirap as long na magkasama tayo... kahit sa bandang huli."

don't get me wrong sir... we will be transferring to our new house next year to start our new life... but my wife didn't told anyone, any living soul... except me... her pain & hardship on living with her in-laws... she said to me that she respected my parents the way i respected them... sinabi pa niya na "ang lahat ng nangyayari sa loob ng bahay ay mananatiling nasa loob lang at doon din dapat inaayos"... what i'm trying to point out here is that communication between partners shall be done occasionally... and let bygones be bygones... talk, forgive, forget & pray...

... but i got your point sir idiot...

dgreat

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2008, 07:23:02 am »
Sorry pare, there are a couple of holes here (I'm from California):

I feel sorry for my Pareng Mike. When he was in the Philippines, he was the "boss". He was a successful Sales Rep in Coca Cola and his family is well to do. His wife worked in ABS-CBN Bacolod, although she was a nurse. The wife belonged to a poor family but is very smart that's why she landed a job in ABS-CBN.

If you are a successful sales rep for such a big firm (multinational) in the Philippines, you can certainly get a better job than a fast food worker here.  He is not trying hard enough or his resume making skills suck.  Have him contact me if you want, I used to create resumes for people part time.  The filipino version of a resume or CV is not made the same as the accepted american ones.

Recently, he has applied for a gun license, but my wife told me not to give him a character reference, because our friends are afraid that he might use the gun for something else other than home protection.

You don't need a character reference here for a gun license.  Unless he's applying for one in the philippines?

Pareng Mike's story is typical of nurses' husbands I know here in the US. They were soldiers, engineers, lawyers in the Philippines, but they became "nothing" here. Only those who either chose to become nurses like their wives were able to match the money-making power of their wives.

But others like Pareng Mike, who accepted their fate and do nothing about it, find themselves at the bottom of a world that has turned over. I'm happy though that Pareng Mike has decided to take a short course to have a higher paying job.

1> Make sure you are making more money than your wife
2> If this is not possible, make sure you impose your position as the head of the family, that even if she makes more money, you are still the head.

I guess I'd need more information.  Sometimes the family of the nurse is petitioned along with them, but the green card (work permit) for the husband is delayed.  Sometimes they have a problem with the language and jobs aren't as readily available to them because of that as well.  There are many factors at play here, and one must be able to differentiate from the ones he can do something about to those he can't.

I wish him well on this course, I hope that he has done the nec research to make sure he's not being swayed by the sales talk of these trade schools.  It happens a lot here.  He ends up getting a huge charge for tuition, while he'll still struggle to find work.

Lastly, the problem here is not who makes more money.  It is the relationship.  Obviously, it's one not based on mutual respect.  It could be that Mike also had a problem with the way he treated her and the way he allowed his family to treat her, to have sown such vengeful seeds in her heart and mind.  It will be unfair to judge the background of this girl and where she's learned her morals or how her character was built by her parents, but the biggest lesson here is NOT in the archaic concepts of "who makes the money" or "brings home the bacon" or who the "breadwinner" is, tho that might count....a little.

It is whether Mike made the right choice in who he chose to spend the rest of his life with.

He should get out of that relationship btw, or at least seek some serious counseling (his wife can sure afford it, if she cares enough).  Malaking problema yan, and he will be in a better emotional and financial position to care for his kid OUT of such an abusive relationship.

dgreat

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2008, 07:28:54 am »
Parang yung auntie ako nasa abroad siya ang bread winner dahil walang trabaho ang mister niya dahil TNT.

Imbes na tulungan kami inuna pa niya yung TNT nyang asawa pero okay lang sa amin.
Minsan nagpadala siya ng Panasonic na laserdisc pa ang uso noon pero ano ginagawa nun kapatid ng TNT pinalitan ng Aiwa na VHS

Wow, I might not know the situation here, but when did it become your AUNT'S responsibility to help you?  Shouldn't her initial responsibility be to her husband, who she's made a vow to stand by through thick and thin? Better or worse?  Did she make that vow for you guys as well?

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2008, 10:33:58 pm »
No, naiinis kami dahil nauna pa ang mga magulang nun asawa nya kaysa sa mga sarili nyang mga magulang. Yung ang kinaiinis namin. Tapos pinag-aral pa nya pati yung kapatid nun asawa nya okay lang sa amin.kapag nagpapadala sila ng package nasabi ko na sa dating post pinapalitan nila pero okay lang sa amin dahil talagang ganun ang buhay. Ang hindi namin gusto yung nagkaroon sila ng family problem yung lalake pinuntahan kami balak na daw nyang hiwalayan ang auntie ko dahil lang ba nagkaroon sya ng greencard  hihiwalayin na sya. Kung ano-ano ang kinukwentong hindi maganda porket nawala na yung naipondar nila, nalulong sya sa sugal. Bakit sa amin sya nagsusumbong bakit hindi nila solusyonan ang problema nila. Gusto namin magalit na ilan taon ang sakripisyo ng auntie ko sa kanya tapos iiwawanan lang nya. Tapos nabalitaan namin hindi namin alam kung true or not yung balita na may affair yung asawa ng auntie ko. Buti nagkaroon ng recession at hindi natuloy ang balak nya at hindi rin makuha yung kapatid nya

kapag nag-divorce ba sila paghahatian ba nila ang conjugal property.Pati ba utang paghahatian din ba nila.

dgreat

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2008, 06:55:29 am »
No, naiinis kami dahil nauna pa ang mga magulang nun asawa nya kaysa sa mga sarili nyang mga magulang. Yung ang kinaiinis namin. Tapos pinag-aral pa nya pati yung kapatid nun asawa nya okay lang sa amin.kapag nagpapadala sila ng package nasabi ko na sa dating post pinapalitan nila pero okay lang sa amin dahil talagang ganun ang buhay. Ang hindi namin gusto yung nagkaroon sila ng family problem yung lalake pinuntahan kami balak na daw nyang hiwalayan ang auntie ko dahil lang ba nagkaroon sya ng greencard  hihiwalayin na sya. Kung ano-ano ang kinukwentong hindi maganda porket nawala na yung naipondar nila, nalulong sya sa sugal. Bakit sa amin sya nagsusumbong bakit hindi nila solusyonan ang problema nila. Gusto namin magalit na ilan taon ang sakripisyo ng auntie ko sa kanya tapos iiwawanan lang nya. Tapos nabalitaan namin hindi namin alam kung true or not yung balita na may affair yung asawa ng auntie ko. Buti nagkaroon ng recession at hindi natuloy ang balak nya at hindi rin makuha yung kapatid nya

kapag nag-divorce ba sila paghahatian ba nila ang conjugal property.Pati ba utang paghahatian din ba nila.

Sounds like there's a problem on both sides bro.

Issues? Gambling, infidelities, loose lips, etc.  Madami sigurong storyang hindi natin alam, at mahirap mag judge ng tao.  Kung ang tita mo ang mahina ang loob at nag papa under sa asawa nya, problema din naman yun.  Sana lang gumising sya at maayos ang situation.

If they divorce in the US, they will most likely split all conjugal properties, and that should include debts.  Usually, the woman will get most properties, but will also assume half the debts on them.  Kung masama talaga ang lagay ng finances nila, their most likely solution will be bankruptcy. 

Para naman on-topic, it just goes to show that these problems run in both directions. Minsan ang lalaki ang may problema, minsan naman yung babae.  I just pray that they don't pass these bad traits on to their kids.

That's why I believe that a couple should have a license/permit that includes a psych profile before they get married lol.  There are so many people in the world today that should not be getting married and breeding.  They just end up raising children the wrong way who most likely will perpetuate their mistakes.

mayki

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • awts
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2008, 07:51:47 am »
Mahirap talaga kapag minsan may mga taong umasenso lang ay nagiiba na ng ugali. Sana SG malaman din natin kung nung mga panahon na mas kumikita si Mike than her wife e kung hindi din siya ganun. Pwede din naman kasi na ganun din siya nuon kaya parang gumaganti yung asawa niya. Pero kung hindi naman e dapat ay mapagusapan na nila itong mag asawa habang hindi pa huli ang lahat at pwede pang magawan ng paraan ang problema smoking::
aza

GODSENT_3rd_â„¢

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
  • Thy Will..
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2008, 01:49:06 am »
guess dats proving that  MONEY = POWER..  ;D

People DOn't FaiL,

TheY Just SToPPed TrYing.....

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2009, 07:24:58 pm »
ganun talaga ang ibang tao, nasa ugali yan.

how would you react if it was the other way around?

maybe it is really just payback time for her. baka talagang masyado syang minaliit ng in-laws nya dati d ba? a classic case of what goes around comes around. karma for her husband.

mas makakabuti kung humiwalay na lang yung husband kung hindi na nya kaya yung nangyayari. or return to the Philippines and start anew (although papasok dito yung ego issue). kung hindi na nila kayang ayusin yung pagsasama nila, maghiwalay na lang sila kasi baka may magawa pa na masama yung isa dun sa isa. sabi nga nila, $H1T happens. the guy should move on, find a decent job which would help heal his ego and make him the "boss" again.

sad relationship stories. :(

CHILO20

• Abysmal Chef
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • You are the reason why i fight and live on.
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2009, 08:24:16 pm »
revenge & vengeance can lead to nothing but only doom itself, let the hammer of justice falls unto evil, and forgive so you will be forgiven..

che guevara

• "Guerrillero Heroico"
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2009, 04:07:53 am »
money is the root of all evil... nasira ang isang family dhil lang s pera how sad nman  :-[  :'(
"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
~ Dale Carnegie