Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Co spies in the middle east esp in Qatar need help  (Read 9596 times)

Kalbs_0

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
Co spies in the middle east esp in Qatar need help
« on: January 23, 2014, 11:51:12 pm »
Co spies, I'm Ar-jay, to those who are in the middle east esp in Qatar I badly need your advice and help. Di ko alam gagawin ko.  Ung Tita ko kasi tumawag sakin kagabi nasa Doha siya ngayon. DH siya and her name is Agnes Andaleon Demillo. I don't have any informtion about her employer nor agency. The only thing I know is that napagbintangan siya that she stole her employer's jogging pants and she is now detained in one of the precints there. The call she made was so short that we weren't able to ask for details. I'm kinda lost right now and don't know what to do... Plelase help....

According to her daughter the ageency of her mom was closed kasi parang illegal recruiter. Natelevise pa daw dito sa Pinas. And 2 years na din daw siya jan by July. Guys I hope I can hear it back from you. Right now my mom is on her way to OWWA to have verification if documented OFW siya. Tatanawin kong napakalaking utang na loob to co spies. Salamat in advance.
He who knows not that he knows that is a fool.... Avoid him....

foolish824

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
Re: Co spies in the middle east esp in Qatar need help
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 02:19:00 am »
Kalbs_0 if you have FB account, try to join the group Pinoy Ads Qatar. Madami dun na pwedeng magbigay ng mga opinions or tulong sa iyo. Good luck