Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Emotional Gen. Espina in House probe  (Read 10372 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
Emotional Gen. Espina in House probe
« on: February 11, 2015, 08:41:22 am »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1FjpZinA4[/youtube]

General Napenas got emotional too and approach his superior after his speech..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIKjcgJs2jw[/youtube]
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 08:46:16 am by A7x »

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
Re: Emotional Gen. Espina in House probe
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 09:09:44 am »
i feel the pain that gen. espina is feeling now... being out of the whole thing and now facing the inquiry of both senate and congress must be having it's toll on him... i know he is looking for the answers on why this really happened... i do hope that we get them... the whole country deserves the truth...

lovelhei13

• A million miles of journey begins with a first step. :)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 10
  • ♥ LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE ♥ :)
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 09:59:18 am »
I SALUTE YOU SIR ESPINA!  :applause :applause :applause finger4u

jpoks

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 38
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 10:03:07 am »
Gen. Espina is right, who will speak and seek justice for his men? Si Purisima na nag huhugas kamay? Ano sino itong congressman nang Negros Occidental na Ferrer na mukhang kontrabi na nag papatawa? Ganito na ba ang mga congressman natin? Wala na bang magaling sa Negross Occidental?  >:(

jpoks

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 38
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 10:05:07 am »
Two great speeches I heard today, this one and also yung Sen. Cayetano.
https://anc.yahoo.com/news/cayetano-in-heated-exchange-with-ferrer-at-senate-hearing-225942216.html

kenji321

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 17
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 08:34:14 pm »
Just my opinion, I think Purisima is not guilty on this one, because he's suspended and can't make any commands, his officers know that. Most people in the senate are just uncomfortable with Purisima because of his plenty of issues and nowadays, in the Aquino administration, we know the attitude of the senate, their gut feelings are always true, you don't disagree with it, you don't question it because i already made judgment on you, I'm intelligent and this is what happens, and you are lying, I am telling the truth. You can't blame them, they are politicians and election is near already. It's just ironic that whatever the senate tells, the masses find it right even without getting all the point of views. One thing is for sure, he's covering up someone based on his answers. Maybe that's the role that he plays.

Napenas is a good man, but he made lapses.

And the MILF, watching from the news and their interviews, I didn't know that we already have a government there. Haha. If the case is like that, poor Southern Mindanao, being ruled by bandits and we're letting them own it. I'm still dreaming of Southern Mindanao having an airport and travelling going to Indonesia, Singapore or Australia from there and enjoying Tawi Tawi island like Hawaii.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 09:48:23 pm »
they always say that the truth shall set you free... how i wish that it is still possible on this...

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 02:16:35 am »
I found it noteworthy that--despite how heavily this entire matter weighs upon him--General Leonardo Espina expressed his desire for truth and did not--to my knowledge, based on what he said--advocate all-out war.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.