Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: watch heartbreaking home video of Michael Jackson's family  (Read 1110 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
watch heartbreaking home video of Michael Jackson's family
« on: June 28, 2013, 05:17:18 am »
In case you’re not up-to-date on on which various and sundry trial Michael Jackson‘s kids are being dragged through right now, this is the one where AEG Live LLC is being sued for allegedly providing and failing to properly supervise Conrad Murray, the doctor who administered the fatal dose (and many previous doses that were surprisingly non-fatal) of surgical-level anesthesia that ultimately killed Michael. AEG is denying that they hired Conrad or that they bore any responsibility in Michael’s death, and for whatever reason, this trial requires the testimony of Michael’s kids, or at least Paris and Prince. (Incidentally, this is the testimony that Paris was so stressed out about giving that she allegedly turned to self-harm. I think it’s safe to assume it’s a pretty dark place in that courtroom right now.)

Here's a home video of Christmas at the Jackson house when Prince was nine, Paris was eight, and Blanket was four, and frankly, it’s pretty heartbreaking.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRC44w5A_yI&sns=em[/youtube]

beaverjohn2006

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 187
  • CIA
Re: watch heartbreaking home video of Michael Jackson's family
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 05:23:10 am »
Blanket.... you look like your father.... shy type....

L.O.V.E. ::flowers

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: watch heartbreaking home video of Michael Jackson's family
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 05:39:33 am »
Michael's oldest child, Prince Jackson, is detailing his life with dad. In a testimony for his family's wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live, Prince paints a portrait of his childhood that's surprisingly... healthy! If not exactly normal.

1. Michael Jackson taught his kids to give back. "Dad wanted us to remain humble," Prince says. He goes beyond the service hours his school requires him, volunteering at a children's hospital program and reading to kids fighting cancer. Michael encouraged his kids to volunteer as much as possible.

2. Jackson taught his kids to be curious. "My dad taught me everything was a learning experience," Prince says. Michael nurtured his interest in film by watching films with him with the sound off to study the visuals. They even wrote screenplays together. When they kids moved or traveled, they learned about the cultures they were visiting.

3. School was a priority. Since the Jackson kids moved around a lot, Michael hired tutors so they could keep up with their studies. Now Prince is a National Honors Society member, is studying robotics, and maintains a 3.68 GPA.

4. Michael let his kids have a dog. This is a bigger deal than you'd thing -- Jackson was afraid of dogs. But it meant a lot to his kids, so he let them have a chocolate lab, Kenya.