Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: without doing anything SONY and the PS4 wins the Next Gen Console Wars  (Read 3417 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
this was the exact moment SONY won

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ-To7WJyWs[/youtube]

and this was the moment the XBOX One lost me with another example of Microsoft's Strategy, straight from the XBOX Team Chief Don Mattrick

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzmVcasl3ZU[/youtube]

MATTRICK: "Some of the advantages that you get, of having, a box that is designed to use an online state, so, that, uh, to me is the future-proof choice, and I think people, could've arguably gone the other way if we didn't do it and fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity, it's called Xbox 360."

KEIGHLEY: "Right, so stick with 360, that's your message if you don't [inaudible] like it?"

MATTRICK: "Well, if you have zero access to the internet, that is an offline device, I mean, seriously, when I read the blogs, and thought about who's really the most impacted, there was a person who said 'hey, I'm on a nuclear sub,' and I don't even know what it means to be on a nuclear sub but I've gotta imagine it's not easy to get an internet connection."

KEIGHLEY: "[inaudible] playing call of duty multiplayer"

MATTRICK: "Hey, I can empathize, if I was on a nuclear sub, I'd be disappointed."

SONY: we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity, it's called PLAYSTATION 4

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
 smoking:: panget lang kasi sa xbox one di mo na malalaro yung dating game mo pati old gamertag mo , most of those guys watching have gamertag kahit ako meron sa xbox , thanks sa leakage Sony brings out the hard blow  smoking::

pero who the F*ck has no Internet connection now a days sa North America?  smoking:: even red necks has one

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
smoking:: panget lang kasi sa xbox one di mo na malalaro yung dating game mo pati old gamertag mo , most of those guys watching have gamertag kahit ako meron sa xbox , thanks sa leakage Sony brings out the hard blow  smoking::

pero who the F*ck has no Internet connection now a days sa North America?  smoking:: even red necks has one

wala sakin yung XBOX One needs Internet pero yung sagot ng XBOX Team chief na for those who dont have internet connection just  get an XBOX 360 is a SNOB answer na halatang di nya alam ginagawa nya as the head of the Xbox Team, HE SHOULD BE FIRED

tiberionx

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 29
wala sakin yung XBOX One needs Internet pero yung sagot ng XBOX Team chief na for those who dont have internet connection just  get an XBOX 360 is a SNOB answer na halatang di nya alam ginagawa nya as the head of the Xbox Team, HE SHOULD BE FIRED

hehe parang yung sa unveiling ng price ng PS3 , you should get another job to buy a PS3 daw sabi ni Hirai ata

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
hehe parang yung sa unveiling ng price ng PS3 , you should get another job to buy a PS3 daw sabi ni Hirai ata

di rin issue yung price kasi $499 vs $458... yung mentality talaga ng XBOX chief pulpol

tiberionx

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 29
im referring to the mentality chief, mashadong arogante ang dating

the Playstation brand was enjoying much success from the PS2 kaya sinabi nila sa tao na kuha na lang sila ng isa pang trabaho para makabili ng PS3

bakekong12345678

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
yes i agree. im sure fired ito hehe

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
tinaggal na yung isang video yung sa microsoft

Bad PR for Microsoft bad PR

kaya di sila naglabas sa ASIA nyahahahahha

then some of their games will used SONY blu-ray disk nyahahahhahaha they lose HD DVD they pay sony for using it

the Price of PS3 thing arrogant di
kase at that time start of recession sa US the UK, then sa ibang bansa
PS3 was hit by recession kaya di sila medyo nanalo sa console wars

Nintendo Wii at PS4 ang tunay na maglalaban
but in the end panalo ang PS4

Zbuffer101

• Who Am I
  • Regional: Ilocano/Ilocos
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
Nintendo Wii at PS4 ang tunay na maglalaban
but in the end panalo ang PS4 - See more at: http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?action=post;topic=154775.0;num_replies=7#sthash.nZIyQtDC.dpuf

di naman ata fair laban na yan  ::lmao