Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Upgrading Your Spotify to Premium for 300pesos (Lifetime)  (Read 6311 times)

krvc1995

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
Upgrading Your Spotify to Premium for 300pesos (Lifetime)
« on: April 11, 2019, 04:11:03 am »
Pwede ako mag go first for vouch

Lifetime na yung premium
Lifetime din warranty

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
Re: Upgrading Your Spotify to Premium for 300pesos (Lifetime)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 04:32:20 am »
wala namang lifetime subscription spotify eh. ang tinutukoy mo ata is hacked spotify premium accounts. the warranty for this simply means that if the owner changes password/account details, they will give you another hacked account

TAKE NOTE though, if you do engage in this, you become an accessory to the crime of hacking

krvc1995

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 04:45:56 am »
wala namang lifetime subscription spotify eh. ang tinutukoy mo ata is hacked spotify premium accounts. the warranty for this simply means that if the owner changes password/account details, they will give you another hacked account

TAKE NOTE though, if you do engage in this, you become an accessory to the crime of hacking

invite po sya for premium family. not hacked accounts. personal spotify yung i-uupgrade

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 04:48:56 am »
like i said there is no lifetime subscription from spotify. it has been brought up several times but until now spotify has not given that option

krvc1995

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 04:55:15 am »
What i meant by lifetime is if somehow nag expire na yung premium dun sa nag invite, i rereinvite nalang ulit kaya sinabing may warranty

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 10:42:13 pm »
that is the very definition of what happens with hacked accounts. nag expire (or nagchange password) yun binigay na premium account so they will give you another (most likely still hacked) premium account. common yan ginagawa. usually the accounts are from other countries kaya the risk of getting arrested and charged for it are slim