Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Let the Rumble Begin: Make your bet..Mayweather vs. Pacquiao  (Read 14264 times)

weng151515

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 58
Sana pwede dito ipusta mga post...for example 100 post ipupusta ko para kay pac man, kung sino lalaban mapupunta sa kanya 100 post ko pag natalo si pac man, yung lumaban sa akin mag gain ng 100 post...

Still...its a game,,make your bet:

c0rn3l|us

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 8
  • ikwento nyo sa 'kin
Re: Let the Rumble Begin: Make your bet..Mayweather vs. Pacquiao
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 03:18:29 am »
fearless forecast.....

DRAW!!!

freeyourmind

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 88
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2015, 04:50:22 am »
draw..viewers are the prize here.

maniac2999

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 178
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2015, 05:31:48 am »
Mayweather. May horseshoe yung gloves.

physther

• Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2015, 04:15:21 pm »
It's mayweather for me. fix and firm.

haleer you

• "Listen to advice and accept correction, then in the end you will be wise."
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
  • Pure Surigaonon
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2015, 07:18:00 pm »
Mayweather!!!!
"Listen to advice and accept correction, then in the end you will be wise."

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 03:42:39 am »
kudos sa effort ni Jimmy heh heh

-------------------------------------------------------------

but then $_$ 

lawrencium

• oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh baby♫
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 116
  • oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh♫
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2015, 04:49:49 am »
-POST DELETED-

this is a sports section we don't want any Religion beliefs to be involve
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 09:39:35 pm by kenji_kulet »

tranta

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 28
  • jak pauer
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2015, 05:04:43 am »
NA rumble tayo ni maywweather. ::laffman

tik..tik..tik..tik

nivek_nayr

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
  • jason bourne
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2015, 10:46:51 am »
cat and mouse chase boring

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2015, 07:24:12 pm »
Freddie and Manny was confident that Mayweahter's legs are shot,instead Manny was the flatfoot.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2015, 12:33:56 am »
Max Kellerman also deserve a hug from Floyd  :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHBdi0OAbkA&sns=em

[/youtube]

Kellerman: He had to be hitting you with something because you weren’t attacking him with the same kind of ferocity that we sometimes see you attack. We he not doing something to keep you off?

Pacquiao: Yeah I mean, I got him many times. I saw the punches…. I thought I won the fight.

Kellerman: We didn’t ringside, the judges didn’t. aww Right from the outset in the first round, he seemed to be able to you to fight at his pace. You usually throw a lot of punches, you didn’t throw as many punches right from the beginning. Why?

Pacquiao: He’s moving around. He’s moving around. It’s not easy to throw a lot of punches if [he’s] moving around. But if he stayed I can throw a lot of punches.

Kellerman: So you’re saying you thought you were up in the fight, that’s why maybe you didn’t attack him, you didn’t step up the pace even more in the 11th and 12th rounds?

Pacquiao: Yes

Kellerman: Manny, because ringside I thought I had him winning pretty wide, it seemed to me that his size was giving you some trouble. He’s a bigger fighter than you. Was he able to use his size against you?

Pacquiao: No, he’s not bigger than me, it’s not about the size. The size doesn’t matter. I’ve been fighting bigger than him, and nothing problem.

Max Kellerman too harsh

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2015, 06:35:42 pm »
Max Kellerman also deserve a hug from Floyd  :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHBdi0OAbkA&sns=em

[/youtube]

Pacquiao vs. Rios,Max asks Rios what he thinks of the label "Walking Punching Bag",I didn't hear any objections from the Pacquiao camp.He also asked Mayweather tough questions a couple of fights back,that prompted Mayweather to say 'I'll do the talking here cause you talk too much." If you listen to his radio show very few sports personalities,athletes,coaches wants to be interviewed live cause he asks the tough question,heck he even get to a verbal tussle with his cohost former NFL lineman Marcellus W. Roach should have been next to Manny or Bob A and just said we cant say anything until we reviewed the fight.

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2015, 01:55:53 am »
Pacquiao vs. Rios,Max asks Rios what he thinks of the label "Walking Punching Bag",I didn't hear any objections from the Pacquiao camp.

Of course you wouldn't hear any objections from Pacquiao's camp regarding that issue, the question wasn't directed at them, but that question is still rude and unprofessional regardless if it was directed at Rios.

If you listen to his radio show very few sports personalities,athletes,coaches wants to be interviewed live cause he asks the tough question

I don't know about tough questions, controversial sure but tough?

heck he even get to a verbal tussle with his cohost former NFL lineman Marcellus W. Roach should have been next to Manny or Bob A and just said we cant say anything until we reviewed the fight.

That would have made Pacquiao seem like he is avoiding the "tough" questions though which would seem worse don't you agree?

For me it's not about the questions, it is about how he asked them, he was condescending to say the least and disrespectful at most.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2015, 10:02:41 am »
Of course you wouldn't hear any objections from Pacquiao's camp regarding that issue, the question wasn't directed at them, but that question is still rude and unprofessional regardless if it was directed at Rios.

For a lot of Filipinos, that's pretty much the bone of contention: Manny Pacquiao--the hero of the story--was the one on the receiving end of the questions. If that had been Floyd Mayweather Jr.--the villain of the story--there wouldn't have been much of an outcry. I'd even wager that the majority of Filipino boxing fans would be cheering for Max Kellerman and gleefully hurling epithets at Mayweather.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2015, 12:53:43 pm »
For a lot of Filipinos, that's pretty much the bone of contention: Manny Pacquiao--the hero of the story--was the one on the receiving end of the questions. If that had been Floyd Mayweather Jr.--the villain of the story--there wouldn't have been much of an outcry. I'd even wager that the majority of Filipino boxing fans would be cheering for Max Kellerman and gleefully hurling epithets at Mayweather.

Well sure because that is how fans react, specially when the one who is on the  receiving end of such questions is, as you have said, perceived to be the hero of the story and a Filipino to boot so it's not surprising that many Filipino's would cry foul. I'd make the same wager that majority of Mayweather fans were delightful for Max Kellerman's questions to Pacquiao.

My first point was, why be surprised that there were no objections from Pacquiao's camp regarding Max Kellerman's rude  question directed at Rios? Fans of Rios or his camp should be the one with objections not Pacquiao's fans or camp.

My second point is, whomever the question was directed to doesn't change the fact that it was intentionally condescending and (in my opinion) unprofessional. The questions weren't even tough, it was a set of routine questions that was just made controversial by his condescending tone.

kenji_kulet

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 01:13:02 pm »
nood nalang tayo ng reply sa youtube baka doon manalo si Manny  ::lmao just kidding

well we all see and know how Mayweather box, as a former olympian he knows how to get a clean score , he also know how to use those long hands he have

if there's going to be a rematch pretty sure Manny will get a win by tko

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2015, 01:31:02 pm »
My second point is, whomever the question was directed to doesn't change the fact that it was intentionally condescending and (in my opinion) unprofessional. The questions weren't even tough, it was a set of routine questions that was just made controversial by his condescending tone.

The way it came across to me was that Kellerman was surprised that Pacquiao thought he won the fight. Personally, I was disappointed because Freddie Roach kept on talking about how they had a plan to stop Mayweather and how Pacquiao was supposed to be stronger and quicker than Mayweather. 
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2015, 03:24:43 pm »
This interview made me lose some respect to pacquiao he really sounded like a sore loser. Pinipilit pa talagang akala nya panalo sya. Alam naman nang lahat na style ni Mayweather ang tumakbo sa ring bakit di nya nagawan nang paraan? Yan kasi basketball pa more.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2015, 10:44:23 pm »

I don't know about tough questions, controversial sure but tough?

That would have made Pacquiao seem like he is avoiding the "tough" questions though which would seem worse don't you agree?

For me it's not about the questions, it is about how he asked them, he was condescending to say the least and disrespectful at most.

We all know English is not Manny's conversational language,so why not have Roach or even Koncz next to him during interviews,I mean take a page from NFL players,cant comment until you see the tape of the game/fight. A generic answer of well I did my best and I leave it to the judges.Max's job is to get a raw answer while the athlete is still in the zone,remember this interview of Richard Sherman still emotional after the big win https://youtu.be/7mlnm3rfnww
Here's that Mayweather interview https://youtu.be/k9YC8u2-ysk
Bottom line is anyone who had ever played sports real hard,we all have that emotional experience not just the physical high,it takes awhile to come down from it,Manny's handlers shouldn't have let him out there by himself.

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 04:37:20 am »
The way it came across to me was that Kellerman was surprised that Pacquiao thought he won the fight. Personally, I was disappointed because Freddie Roach kept on talking about how they had a plan to stop Mayweather and how Pacquiao was supposed to be stronger and quicker than Mayweather.

That maybe how you took it but others had a different take on it and that is fine, opinions can differ nothing wrong with that. My take? Sure I can get that he might have been surprised by Pacquiao's answer but I would be leaning towards against it. Why? Because I'm pretty sure that Manny wasn't the first boxer who lost in a decision that said he thought he won the fight.

So what can be surprising about a boxer believing he won the fight after a unanimous decision?

Regarding Roach's statement, all trainers/coaches do that, what was he supposed to say? They didn't have a solid game plan against Mayweather? That Manny was inferior to Mayweather?

We all know English is not Manny's conversational language,so why not have Roach or even Koncz next to him during interviews,I mean take a page from NFL players,cant comment until you see the tape of the game/fight. A generic answer of well I did my best and I leave it to the judges.Max's job is to get a raw answer while the athlete is still in the zone,remember this interview of Richard Sherman still emotional after the big win https://youtu.be/7mlnm3rfnww
Here's that Mayweather interview https://youtu.be/k9YC8u2-ysk

Aside from the first answer, I don't see anything wrong with Pacquiao's answer, sure he couldn't articulate well what he really wanted to say but you can get what he was saying. You also said it, Max's job is to get raw answers so do you think he would have accepted an answer like "I did my best and I left it to the judges"?

If we base the next question after that answer to Kellerman's train of thought then I would think his next question will be, "You left it to the judges? Did you think you were ahead in points that's why you left it to them?" Then when Manny answers yes, we would have the "We didn't ringside, the judges didn't" comment.

Bottom line is anyone who had ever played sports real hard,we all have that emotional experience not just the physical high,it takes awhile to come down from it,Manny's handlers shouldn't have let him out there by himself.

I disagree with this, I'm not sure about NFL but in the NBA players are asked questions right after an emotional game and they don't let their agents do it for them, I think the coaches are even contractually obligated to talk to reporters during breaks from one quarter to another.

I really don't get what was wrong with his answer though, it was a standard reply to a standard question.

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2015, 08:19:35 am »
hahahhahahahha

anong kaguluhan ito

kahit anong gawin nyo sore loser si pacman basta ako nanalo ako mayweather hehehehhehehe

tama lang ang ginawa ni weather na hit and run tactics nasa nasa book yan kahit sa manga ni hajime no iipo e yung din ang ginagawa nila kaso nga lang may dempsey roll si hajime si pacman wala

meteor freak

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "Live free" ('5')
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2015, 08:30:16 am »
hahahhahahahha

anong kaguluhan ito

kahit anong gawin nyo sore loser si pacman basta ako nanalo ako mayweather hehehehhehehe

tama lang ang ginawa ni weather na hit and run tactics nasa nasa book yan kahit sa manga ni hajime no iipo e yung din ang ginagawa nila kaso nga lang may dempsey roll si hajime si pacman wala

eh di wow!
Life is not about the people who act true to your face,

It's about the people who remain true behind your back.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2015, 10:24:29 am »
hahaha.. sarap basahin ng mga post... sayang talaga but that's life... win some... you lose some... floyd said he is open to a rematch... so it ever manny decides to accept it, i hope he adjust his game plans and include more staminatraining...

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2015, 01:17:46 pm »
Floyd being Floyd. Welp. kabog pa more.😁

19 years in the fight game and I’ve had one excuse: “Don’t have an excuse”. Winners win and losers have excuses. via