Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Suckery:Man proposes with 99 iPhone 6 and...  (Read 9383 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Suckery:Man proposes with 99 iPhone 6 and...
« on: November 12, 2014, 04:47:11 am »

One man in China’s got 99 problems but his girlfriend … well, she's not around anymore. Just in time for the country's "Singles’ Day" today, which is becoming a popular day to propose, a young Guangzhou programmer bought 99 iPhone 6s, arranged them in a heart, and asked his girlfriend—in front of a crowd of friends and onlookers—for her hand in marriage, reports the Nanfang. But in spite of the grand gesture, she said NO. read more...

...all together now, wtf!  ;D (that cost $82K) 

yonipspy

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 68
  • screw the screw
Re: Suckery:Man proposes with 99 iPhone 6 and...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 05:18:14 am »
ang tanga ng tao na yan... pinuhunan nalang sana nya ng negosyo yung pera... mas marami kapa babae na maganda kisya dyan hahaha. lalo na binata kapa tapos malaman ng mga babae na meron kana negosyo ay nakoooooo...  ::secret

or baka kasali yan sa advertise ni apple hahahaha malaki bayad dyan programer pala si mokong eh... nyahhaha
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 05:28:31 am by yonipspy »

online 24/7

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
Re: Suckery:Man proposes with 99 iPhone 6 and...
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 05:36:36 am »
most of the comments on this (saw this yesterday) were saying its a marketing gimmick for the retail store in time for singles day, as apparently singles day is also one of the largest shopping sale

some comments were also a bit more hilarious like one guy saying the guy cannot possibly be a programmer since he has friends so its obviously fake