Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Petot Girl Alyzza Agustin on escaping traffic violation  (Read 42845 times)

jackilo420

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 14
Re: Petot Girl Alyzza Agustin on escaping traffic violation
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2014, 11:18:11 pm »
sabi nla "money talks?" no pussy can also talk.. hehehe.. pussy can talk baby.. :)

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2014, 02:53:23 am »
Typical pnp reasoning, that is not an official pnp calling card, says the official.  But in one picture, I can see some sort of dry seal with the pnp logo.  So the forgers went out of their way to have a dry seal made? 

Typeone, any chance you can share pictures of your escapades with the models?  Mods, pwede pa-ban muna si schandelah for this?   ::lmao

Ban me? Wohoho laffman::

;D Señior Praeto_Ryan is one bad as*

i think i have to leave for a while Señior BAZ if this Happen  laffman:: probably go somewhere safe when Madame Schandelah go berserk

send my regards to Type_One if he posted some pictures  ::lmao

He wouldnt dare do that.

yeah, she hates going to events. Not even for 10mins

I dont see the point baby. Iba ibang events pareho parehong kotse... Pare parehong boobs... Pag nakapunta ka sa isang car show parang napuntahan mo na lahat. Sayang pera. Sayang energy. And besides why would  I waste my energy dyan... When all I wanna do is make love to you. laffman:: dami naman na natin napunta babe at nagawa. Hindi lang talaga ako mahilig magsayang ng oras.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 02:55:37 am by Schandelah »
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2014, 03:23:31 am »
 laffman:: tama naman si Madame Schandelah , pare-parehas na bumper nga naman din yun

::)makikita mo si ano tapos si ano tapos si ano parin

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2014, 01:43:26 pm »
yeah, she hates going to events. Not even for 10mins

But didn't she get you VIP passes or tickets for one event?
;D Señior Praeto_Ryan is one bad as*

i think i have to leave for a while Señior BAZ if this Happen  laffman:: probably go somewhere safe when Madame Schandelah go berserk

send my regards to Type_One if he posted some pictures  ::lmao

Oh, come on -- you want to live forever? I say we stand with our Espiya brother and let the arrows blot out the Sun while we fight in the shade or some such macho crap like that.   ;D laffman::

Besides, I'm sure Grande-Duchesse Schandelah is such a refined and gentle lady that she would never inflict grievous bodily harm upon her Espiya brethren. :D
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2014, 05:17:01 pm »
Oh, come on -- you want to live forever? I say we stand with our Espiya brother and let the arrows blot out the Sun while we fight in the shade or some such macho crap like that.   ;D laffman::

Besides, I'm sure Grande-Duchesse Schandelah is such a refined and gentle lady that she would never inflict grievous bodily harm upon her Espiya brethren. :D

smoking:: remember when she say , itatali nya tayong tatlo nila Type_one? imagine me , you and type_one parang pretzels

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2014, 06:48:43 pm »
But didn't she get you VIP passes or tickets for one event?

Yeah... twice... for the B2B and HIN events.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2014, 11:56:31 pm »
laffman:: tama naman si Madame Schandelah , pare-parehas na bumper nga naman din yun

::)makikita mo si ano tapos si ano tapos si ano parin

Admittedly, mon ami, Si Ano, Si Ano, and Si Ano -- you kind of get tired seeing them all the time. But Si Ano, definitely you want to see her all the time since she's so friendly and she's even the first to say hello when she sees you and you can tell she's genuinely happy to see you. Or Si Ano because she's so appreciative of her fans that she really goes out of her way to accommodate their photo requests. And then there's Si Ano who's got this goofy, self-deprecating sense of humor that perfectly complements her sophisticated appearance.  ;D

Yeah... twice... for the B2B and HIN events.

See? Besides, Grande-Duchesse, we don't go there to ogle boobs. Guys go to car shows to look at the cars. Guys love cars. Isn't that right, guys? We go t car shows for the cars, yeah?

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2014, 05:55:43 am »
Admittedly, mon ami, Si Ano, Si Ano, and Si Ano -- you kind of get tired seeing them all the time. But Si Ano, definitely you want to see her all the time since she's so friendly and she's even the first to say hello when she sees you and you can tell she's genuinely happy to see you. Or Si Ano because she's so appreciative of her fans that she really goes out of her way to accommodate their photo requests. And then there's Si Ano who's got this goofy, self-deprecating sense of humor that perfectly complements her sophisticated appearance.  ;D

See? Besides, Grande-Duchesse, we don't go there to ogle boobs. Guys go to car shows to look at the cars. Guys love cars. Isn't that right, guys? We go t car shows for the cars, yeah?

laffman:: ayaw ko mag name drop BAZ

yeah we love cars , cars with big front bumper  ::) cars that go with a nice stance to see how low that bumper can go . . . touch the ground  ;D

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2014, 06:47:38 am »
and we wanna SLAM that car very low...
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2014, 08:51:58 am »
Parang may tatlong lalaki na gusto kong gawing pretzel ah.

Psssstttt... Anyan? Pagtapos mo kumain tawagan mo ko. laffman:: ganyan ka... Pag kaharap mo na ko tiklop ka.v

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2014, 02:27:09 pm »
laffman:: ayaw ko mag name drop BAZ

Heavens, no! We're not name-dropping. That's why we gave them those pseudonyms.

yeah we love cars , cars with big front bumper  ::) cars that go with a nice stance to see how low that bumper can go . . . touch the ground  ;D

Well, not too low because if the bumper's already touching the ground, that's going to leave an awful scrape. I like a little clearance between the ground and the vehicle so that we can do things over uneven terrain.

Psssstttt... Anyan? Pagtapos mo kumain tawagan mo ko. laffman:: ganyan ka... Pag kaharap mo na ko tiklop ka.v

But we're not even naming names and we're just discussing cars, Grande-Duchesse. There's no need for violence. Mes amis, they both like low-riders and I like...well...high- or mid-riders or whatever the term is supposed to be. Something along these lines, you might say.

See? It's a beautiful Jeep Wrangler, don't you think?

I hope the bumper's good enough for you, Seigneur Kenji. It's small but ruggedly functional.

It might not be slammed low, Seigneur Type_One, but I'm sure it can slam through off-road back trails with little or no difficulty.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2014, 11:11:21 pm »

oohh nooeesssee Madame Schandela i was referring to this kinda bumpers

and this kind of as*

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2014, 11:44:31 pm »
oohh nooeesssee Madame Schandela i was referring to this kinda bumpers

and this kind of as*

That's what I meant too. Look at that -- isn't the paint going to get scraped off the bumpers? Not even Lotus makes cars that low.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2014, 11:50:29 pm »
That's what I meant too. Look at that -- isn't the paint going to get scraped off the bumpers? Not even Lotus makes cars that low.

most of the time yes the paints are getting scraped off  laffman:: mostly the bumpers are getting battle scars

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2014, 02:19:07 am »
Sus, pasimple pa itong mga ito.  Ibang bumper naman sinasabi ninyo eh!   ;D  bnana  laffman::

Well, admittedly, eh pare-parehas naman na mga makikita mong mga sasakyan.  And pare-parehas na rin mga makikita mo na babae.  Yet, iba pa rin kasi mga ibang models, how friendly they can be, diyan siguro nagagalit si Schandelah, sa kakatitig ng bumper ng iba.  Kasi naman, just appreciate the merchandise.  But if you take it out for a spin, eh mabubuhol ka tlaga.

When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2014, 07:34:34 am »
just going back to the topic, her account is active again. Her recent posts are either flashback pics of her photoshoots, or just some gimik nights with the girls. I guess she got away with this one then.....tssss
(Wipe Me Down)

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2014, 08:03:29 am »
Ang daming gumagawa nito yun nga lang yung iba hindi kinukulang sa iodized salt lol.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2014, 04:18:30 pm »
just going back to the topic, her account is active again. Her recent posts are either flashback pics of her photoshoots, or just some gimik nights with the girls. I guess she got away with this one then.....tssss

probably the signiture is being authenticated?  ::lmao and the pnp chief signature is real

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2014, 01:28:03 am »
ahhh yeah...just making some nice case to against petot. And yes, Iodized salt should be mandatory. hehe
(Wipe Me Down)

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2014, 07:38:16 pm »
Tis incident gives me the impression that it is only being used to lure the attention of the public to other IMPORTANT matters.  Makapunta nga ng batangas!   ;D
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2014, 04:43:46 pm »
on the other hand!  laffman::

saw this on Topgear PH's facebook

"Congratulations to FHM Philippines on its Halloween Ball tonight, where our favorite model Alyzza Agustin is a cop. (Photo from Cyen Lazam)"

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2014, 04:54:29 pm »
on the other hand!  laffman::

saw this on Topgear PH's facebook

"Congratulations to FHM Philippines on its Halloween Ball tonight, where our favorite model Alyzza Agustin is a cop. (Photo from Cyen Lazam)"

Would you like me to book you a private room at your choice of private hospital now or shall we wait and see what damage the Grande-Duchesse will inflict upon you after seeing that photograph?

Speaking of events, Mlle. Agustin was also at URCC 25 last week. She didn't seem all that bothered by the controversy anymore.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2014, 05:53:49 pm »
Would you like me to book you a private room at your choice of private hospital now or shall we wait and see what damage the Grande-Duchesse will inflict upon you after seeing that photograph?

Speaking of events, Mlle. Agustin was also at URCC 25 last week. She didn't seem all that bothered by the controversy anymore.

I'am packing up my things now  laffman:: i totally lost it and i blame the 3:00 office fatigue kicks in too early and yes , my gps coordinate will be posted here once Madame Schandela finds me you can grab me by pieces or if lucky one piece which is impossible

so off I go now , and everything is been set my Health Insurance is paid 2 years advance now since I don't know how long it will take

oohh incase Sir BAZ i want my room with ESPN and other sports channel  laffman::

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2014, 10:40:25 pm »
everyone would really look off once you throw in Bianxee im the pic with them
(Wipe Me Down)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2014, 11:35:56 pm »
everyone would really look off once you throw in Bianxee im the pic with them

she is one of those "it girl" damn curves  ::inlove