Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Drinking 3L of water a day take 10 yrs off your face!  (Read 9858 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Drinking 3L of water a day take 10 yrs off your face!
« on: June 10, 2014, 10:59:12 am »

Daily Mail writer Sarah Smith drank 3 liters of water a day for four weeks and showed the results. You guys, it took years off her face.

When she says it took years off her face, she's not exaggerating. It could be a change in the lighting (the "before" photo is a bit darker), but it sure looks like drinking a lot of water made her skin more luminous. She also lost a bit of weight and reports that various bodily functions are much improved. So okay, okay, I'm convince now.

In case you were wondering, 3 liters equals 101 ounces, or roughly 12 cups (not to be confused with glasses). According to the Institute of Medicine, an "adequate" amount of fluids for women is 2.2 liters [or 9 cups a day (3 liters for men) -- and that's fluids, not just water. I should also add that Smith recommends talking with your doctor before attempting to inundate your system with this much water.

So ,how to get started? You can get your phone to remind you. Water Your Body for Android and Waterlogged for iPhone are apps that nag you to re-hydrate. Or you could even set up a little timer to remind you. Whatever it takes!

I definitely want to drink more water!  toast::

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
Re: Drinking 3L of water a day take 10 yrs off your face!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 01:46:27 am »
hassle ang bigat sa tyan.
pwedeng ibabad na lang ang mukha sa tubig?  laffman::
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 03:30:02 am »
hassle ang bigat sa tyan.
pwedeng ibabad na lang ang mukha sa tubig?  laffman::

pwede! try mo then post mo dito enchong yun before and after mo  ;D

seriously though, If you are willing you can find ways  :D try to start first thing in the morning...Then have a tea (tea counts) even iced tea but the one brewed from real leaves. You can also Spa-ify your water (you can put lemon,cucumber slices) so fancy! Then drink water before you eat.

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 03:34:37 am »
not sure if this would work. just started drinking green tea daily this week. (inuubos ko kasi yung isang box ng teabag before July 2014  laffman::)
but for now, I got a one giant pimple in between my eyes. damn it hurts. I can't make eyebrow expressions.
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 04:31:34 am »
I've stuck with water, tea, and juice for quite some time now. I can't really tell if it's done anything for my appearance but I find I don't miss soft drinks as much as I thought I would.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.