Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: So Saudi Women can fly airplanes but not drive cars?  (Read 9673 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
So Saudi Women can fly airplanes but not drive cars?
« on: April 24, 2014, 04:42:45 am »

Meet 35-year-old Hanadi Al-Hindi, the first-ever licensed female pilot in Saudi Arabia.

[Arab News]

wildgang_10

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 18
Re: So Saudi Women can fly airplanes but not drive cars?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 09:38:17 am »
Well that's the dilemma in Saudi.

women are not allowed to drive a car and yet they can fly a plane  ???

base sa katuruan ng religion nila ang Babae is considered as second class, pwede rin silang gulpihin ng asawa nila anytime they commit a mistake..

pero pag lalaki ang nakagawa ng mali, leave them alone!

standard practice iyan  in Saudi.

BTW pilot Hanadi is working for Prince Bin Talal very rich businessman and well known for his lavish lifestyle...

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: So Saudi Women can fly airplanes but not drive cars?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 09:47:40 am »
thanks sa input @wildg :)

I remember the report ,the reason Saudi govt doesn't want their women to drive,KASI: Driving is bad for your ovaries.

"If a woman drives a car, not out of pure necessity, that could have negative physiological impacts as functional and physiological medical studies show that it automatically affects the ovaries and pushes the pelvis upwards. That is why we find those who regularly drive have children with clinical problems of varying degrees."

huzza!!  ;D

wala naman silang ma-ipresent na medical research to support that claims about the affect driving has on the women's reproductive system.EH.