Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The Reasons  (Read 10836 times)

icecoldchiq

• The Girl with The Wooden Chopsticks
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 61
  • Be The Better Person
The Reasons
« on: July 14, 2013, 10:07:35 pm »
It is said that there are things best left alone. That what ever reasons the people who hurt you have, you must leave it all to them. This is a thing I just can’t deal with it. I cannot leave it alone. I just couldn't help but ask.

And so what has that left me with?

Absolutely nothing. Nothing but more pain. More questions. More insufferable crying.

I think I’m a masochist. I like getting hurt a lot. That I have come to notice recently. With all the things that I should leave alone, this I certainly cannot. I should have, by now, learned my lesson. But I am one hard-headed bitch. That mostly I can say about myself.

The thing about hurting other people is, you shouldn't. You most definitely must not. But a lot of people say this cannot be helped. When it comes to the matters of the heart, there will always be someone who’d get badly hurt in the end. It is a consequence one must face when they let the lure of forever come and haunt them. But there is also the matter of choice. We all can choose who we love, but not the one we fall in love with. In this line, it seems that my senses are bound. It is as if I don’t have a choice at all.

I have come to accept the reasons as to why all these things have happened to me. One simply must accept for there is nothing left to do but that. My heart, I must admit is as its most fragile state ever. An insult added to the injury as they say. Another wound cut on top of a barely healed scar. A medication too late. A drug too strong to handle. A heart too weak to beat.

As I am typing this entry of mine, I can feel this gnawing pain at the center of my chest. It has been bothering me since this morning. And I think that it is killing me slowly inside.

I am hurt. Deeply. For the people I trusted around me chose to betray that trust. Tears are welling up my eyes by merely remembering them. I don’t think my heart can handle anymore pain than this.

I am scared. Scared that more pain would come. And I fear that this injury would never heal.

I have my reasons, too. But apparently, none of them is interested enough to ask. Interested enough to know the reasons why these tears are falling.
Loved the Beard :)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: The Reasons
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 10:46:41 pm »
 ::flowers ang sad naman...cheer up ate kaya mo yan

icecoldchiq

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 61
  • Be The Better Person
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 11:29:40 pm »
::flowers ang sad naman...cheer up ate kaya mo yan

ayii please don't call me ate :) lols thanks though :)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 12:56:08 am »

ayii please don't call me ate :) lols thanks though :)

;D ok po kuya...cheer up maganda ka pa naman sa avatar mo  ::flowers ::inlove

icecoldchiq

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 61
  • Be The Better Person
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 01:01:08 am »
;D ok po kuya...cheer up maganda ka pa naman sa avatar mo  ::flowers ::inlove

::lmao kuya talaga? lol salamat :D