Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: SEAL who killed Bin Laden blasts US government  (Read 6221 times)

marteniko

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
SEAL who killed Bin Laden blasts US government
« on: February 11, 2013, 10:32:18 pm »
[size=150]SEAL who killed Bin Laden blasts government, says he's been abandoned[/size]

The Navy SEAL who says he put three bullets in the head of Usama bin Laden is out of work, separated from his wife and believes he's been abandoned by his government, according to a new report.

The hero frogman is bitter as he waits for disability benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs, according to an exclusive story for Esquire by the Center for Investigative Reporting. After quitting just three years short of retirement, he has no health care or pension, he said.

“I left SEALs on Friday,” the unnamed SEAL told author Phil Bronstein last September. “My health care for me and my family stopped at midnight Friday night.

“I asked if there was some transition from my Tricare to Blue Cross Blue Shield. They said no,” the SEAL told Bronstein, executive chairman of the Center for Investigative Reporting. “You’re out of the service, your coverage is over. Thanks for your sixteen years. Go f--- yourself.”

The former SEAL gives a detailed account of the dramatic May 2011 takedown of the Al Qaeda mastermind.

“Instead of counting, for some reason I said to myself the George Bush 9/11 quote: Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended," he said, recalling the moments before he dropped into Bin Laden's Abbottabad compound. "I could just hear his voice, and that was neat. I started saying it again and again to myself. Then I started to get pumped up. I’m like: 'This is so on.'"

Once inside, he raced up a staircase and he saw bin Laden inside a darkened room.The terrorist pushed his youngest wife, Amal, in front of him, and the SEAL, wearing night-vision goggles, raised his gun and pumped three bullets into bin Laden's forehead at close range.

"He looked confused. And way taller than I was expecting," the SEAL recalled.

“And I remember as I watched him breathe out the last part of air, I thought: Is this the best thing I’ve ever done, or the worst thing I’ve ever done? This is real and that’s him. Holy s---,” the SEAL recalled. “Everybody wanted him dead, but nobody wanted to say, Hey, you’re going to kill this guy. It was just sort of understood that’s what we wanted to do. His forehead was gruesome. It was split open in the shape of a V. I could see his brains spilling out over his face. The American public doesn’t want to know what that looks like.”

But six months after leaving the military, because "I wanted to see my children graduate and get married," he is physically and psychologically wrecked. He left the military a few years short of retirement eligibility and now has no job and is not qualified for a pension. He is awaiting a VA disability ruling for neck, back and eye injuries.

Of "Zero Dark Thirty," the Oscar-nominated film about the raid, the SEAL says director Kathryn Bigelow "Hollywooded it up some," but most of his criticisms were minor.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/11/seal-who-killed-bin-laden-now-jobless/[/quote]
I only stop wiping when i barely see the brown line....

http://i45.tinypic.com/24ffx29.gif

anjodelan

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
Re: SEAL who killed Bin Laden blasts US government
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 12:08:53 am »
sad

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 01:15:04 am »
lungkot naman ginawa nila sa taong nagbigay sa kanila ng kanilang "greatest achievement ever", as one of them once said.

oh well, might be some bureaucracy thing at work.  trying to clean their mess if you'd ask me. 
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 01:22:54 am »
hindi na emphasize sa article na kailangan 20years at least ka sa service para sa mga hinihingi niya...

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 01:25:16 am »
hindi na emphasize sa article na kailangan 20years at least ka sa service para sa mga hinihingi niya...

but given the "gravity" of his deeds for the military, cant the military sort of find him a "job" that can give him some more years and actually be qualified for what he is looking for?
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 01:52:52 am »
it seems he was just used by the Obama government and used the Bin Laden incident as the major accomplishment of OBAMA

poor thing for that seal

asukalfree

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 02:02:48 am »
rules are rules.
you need to have 20 years of service.
it applies to everybody in the military.
no exceptions

sweetbayag2

• mahirap labanan ang katamaran, nakakatamad kasi
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
    • wag ka makolit, pumpyangen keta jan eh. . . .
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 02:09:54 am »
nakaganti na rin sa kanya si bin laden  ;D
ang pagbabalik http://pickourbricks.com
http://stores.ebay.com/pickourbricks
di nako bastos, negosyante na po ako

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 02:25:45 am »
rules are rules.
no exceptions

i agree with this one.  but my point is they have other "positions" for such cases. 

marteniko

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 03:14:54 am »
rules are rules.
no exceptions

They can break their rules if they want.

Turon

• The witness & the arbitrator of the scion.
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • My doctor told me not to dance again.
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2013, 03:22:54 am »
That's what sucks in being a spec.op. No fabulous ceremony and media exposure even if you've completed several missions at the service of your own country because of total anonymity. Politicians and superiors will always take the credit for everything will you do the dirty work. You're always expendable.

Turon

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 03:25:22 am »
That's what sucks in being a spec.op. No fabulous ceremony and media exposure even if you've completed several missions at the service of your own country because of total anonymity. Politicians and superiors will always take the credit for everything while you do the dirty work. You're always expendable.

BaneStriker

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2013, 03:35:02 am »
sad for the part of the SEAL dapat honorary na yung pension nya kasi naka kill sya ng isang international terrorist.
so kailangan pala 20 years kang makikipag bakbakan sa giyera para maging qualified ka for the pension.. hirap ata nung 20 years. you'll never know kung kelan ka tatamaan ng bala.xD
Life's not good, It's not all bad either. :)

asukalfree

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2013, 03:05:16 pm »
They can break their rules if they want.
Why would they do that?

he only need 4 more years then he can get all the benefits for life.
sandali na lang yun.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2013, 03:48:11 pm »
This reminds me of a bit of dialogue written by Larry Hama (if I'm not mistaken) for G.I. Joe when it was still a property of Marvel Comics. One member asked a teammate what their job was. The reply: "To do the unspeakable and be forgotten."

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2013, 07:28:21 pm »
Sabi nga sa batas, pag walang body, walang crime. Totoo kaya na si Ginoong Osama ang kanilang napatay eh sila lang naman nagsasabi na napatay nila. Pangalawa, dahil marami rin tao ang deklaradong legally na patay pero physically ay buhay, ano naman ang kasiguraduhan na pinatay nga talaga nila ito dahil wala naman tayong nakitang katibayan ng katawan?  Pangatlo, ano rin ang kasiguruhan na ang dekalrasyon ng sundalo na ito ay isa din naman pagsunod sa isang malaking "scirpt" upang lalong mapaniwala tayo na talagang napatay nga nila si Ginoonog Osama? Sa isang interbyu nuong sya'y nabubuhay pa, nadulas yata ang mga labi ni Ms. Bhutu sa pagdeklara na matagal ng patay si Ginoong Osama na napatay ng isa ring Pakistani ayon sa kanya.  Wala pang isang buwan ay pinatay sa pamamagitan ng isang bomba si Ms. Bhutu. Ang interview kay Ms. Bhutu ay paulit ulit na pinalabas pa ng BBC. Kung matagal ng patay si Osama, sino ang pinatay ng sundalong ito na nagrereklamo? Di kaya kailangan palabasin lang ng Aremika na napatay nila si Osama upang maipangalandakan ang kanilang "panalo" at magkaron ng justification ang pagsasabi na pagpapauwi ng mga sundalo from Iraq at Afghanistan dahil "tapos" na ang "gyera" na gawa gawa din naman nila in the first place? Sa mga ganitong pangyayari, kailangan lamang mapanuri tayo at di agad paniwalaan ang mga deklarasyon ng mga pamahalaan na may mga katibayan ng pagsisinunghaling.  Tulad ni Senyor Simyon na naniniwala pa yata sa mga kasinunghalingan ng Tsayna na sila ay naniniwala sa "peaceful resolution" ng problema ng Scarborough Shoals, dapat ay maghanda na ang bayan sa tiyak na paglusob ng Tsayna upang tayo ay sakupin tulad ng ginawa nila sa Paracel Islands ng Vietnam.  Kailangang kailangan ng Tsayna ang langis at gagawin nila ang anuman upang ito'y mapasakanila.  When that happens, I am sure that the US will just sit idly because USD3 Trillion ang utang nila sa Tsayna.  Unfortunately, tinalo ng Vietnam and Tsayna sa digmaan sa Paracel Islands.

marteniko

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 10:01:59 pm »
Sabi nga sa batas, pag walang body, walang crime. Totoo kaya na si Ginoong Osama ang kanilang napatay eh sila lang naman nagsasabi na napatay nila. Pangalawa, dahil marami rin tao ang deklaradong legally na patay pero physically ay buhay, ano naman ang kasiguraduhan na pinatay nga talaga nila ito dahil wala naman tayong nakitang katibayan ng katawan?  Pangatlo, ano rin ang kasiguruhan na ang dekalrasyon ng sundalo na ito ay isa din naman pagsunod sa isang malaking "scirpt" upang lalong mapaniwala tayo na talagang napatay nga nila si Ginoonog Osama? Sa isang interbyu nuong sya'y nabubuhay pa, nadulas yata ang mga labi ni Ms. Bhutu sa pagdeklara na matagal ng patay si Ginoong Osama na napatay ng isa ring Pakistani ayon sa kanya.  Wala pang isang buwan ay pinatay sa pamamagitan ng isang bomba si Ms. Bhutu. Ang interview kay Ms. Bhutu ay paulit ulit na pinalabas pa ng BBC. Kung matagal ng patay si Osama, sino ang pinatay ng sundalong ito na nagrereklamo? Di kaya kailangan palabasin lang ng Aremika na napatay nila si Osama upang maipangalandakan ang kanilang "panalo" at magkaron ng justification ang pagsasabi na pagpapauwi ng mga sundalo from Iraq at Afghanistan dahil "tapos" na ang "gyera" na gawa gawa din naman nila in the first place? Sa mga ganitong pangyayari, kailangan lamang mapanuri tayo at di agad paniwalaan ang mga deklarasyon ng mga pamahalaan na may mga katibayan ng pagsisinunghaling.  Tulad ni Senyor Simyon na naniniwala pa yata sa mga kasinunghalingan ng Tsayna na sila ay naniniwala sa "peaceful resolution" ng problema ng Scarborough Shoals, dapat ay maghanda na ang bayan sa tiyak na paglusob ng Tsayna upang tayo ay sakupin tulad ng ginawa nila sa Paracel Islands ng Vietnam.  Kailangang kailangan ng Tsayna ang langis at gagawin nila ang anuman upang ito'y mapasakanila.  When that happens, I am sure that the US will just sit idly because USD3 Trillion ang utang nila sa Tsayna.  Unfortunately, tinalo ng Vietnam and Tsayna sa digmaan sa Paracel Islands.

kala ko ba ipinadala nyo na sa Mandaluyong itong taong ito? Nakawala?

FERMIN

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
  • hell yeah!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 11:06:34 pm »

Gantihan nya din ang gobyerno ng u.s.a sya naman ngayon ang pumalit kay bin laden at pasabugin nya ang white house at pentagon ;D ;D

toybits

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2013, 01:24:18 am »
di ba milyon dolyar ang reward na nakaptong sa ulo ni Binladan, saan na kaya napunta yun... sana nabigyan sya kasi sya nakapatay... ;D

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2013, 01:33:25 am »
Kung totoo man iyan, tama si Richard Marcinko, ang nagtayo ng Seal Team Six, aka DevGroup. Check his book, Red Warrior. You can play the video game, pero pangit.

meteor freak

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 46
  • "Live free" ('5')
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 01:42:23 pm »
Kung sa atin yan patutulong-tulongan ng mga pulitiko yan, matulungin ang mga pulitiko sa atin lalo na kapag malapit na ang eleksyon at may media na nagbabalita.
Life is not about the people who act true to your face,

It's about the people who remain true behind your back.

alucardver

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
  • You Can Run,But You Can't Hide!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2013, 02:26:14 pm »
malay natin, stage lang pala yan. :D for security reason ng family nya and ng mga taong malapit sa kanya. pinalabas na total wrecked para walang magkainterest na gumanti pa sa kanya.  ???
pc problem? we have tutorial on to troubleshoot your PC here at:
http://pctekguru.blogspot.com

asanti

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • WHO DARES WINS
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2013, 04:46:24 pm »
Why did he leave the service? .... to be famous and rich using his experience as a seal  ... seals dont like members  who talks and even write a book to be rich , the have secrecy laws /agreements .. the US defence push him away because of it  ... he did wrong and suffer for it thats justice

now he had a gall to blame the govt he  he what a man

GOD GIVE US TWO EARS, TWO EYES, and ONE MOUTH so that we may look and listen twice but talk only once

Turon

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2013, 01:10:29 am »
Kung totoo man iyan, tama si Richard Marcinko, ang nagtayo ng Seal Team Six, aka DevGroup. Check his book, Red Warrior. You can play the video game, pero pangit.

I read his book Rogue Warrrior. It's his biography on how he started in the US navy being a UDT-21 frogman to the formation of SEAL team 6 (which is now DEVGRU) and to his last mission in Red cell.

He was dishonorably discharged due to conspiracy in using funds in his covert mission to test the capability of the Homeland security in high secured military bases. Pero syempre marami naingit then bureaucracy stepped in, kaya kinulong sya for the charge of using unauthorized funds that his unit used in conducting those rogue mission. Sa madaling salita,nilaglag din sya.At wala syang nkuha recognition sa US Navy sa unit na binuo nya. 

phantom_assassin18

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 18
  • Special Skills: away pangita..bognuay b.. ^_^
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2013, 12:21:49 am »
kahit d man lng nya nkuha ung optional retirement..dapat sana bnigyan man lng sna ng exeption kahit mas mababa lng s nkkha ng 20 yrs..malaki ung ambag nya s troops nya at lalo na government nla at sting lahat n rin..kse most wanted terrorist ung na dale nya.tsk tsk..kala ko d2 lng stin ung gnyang probs kahit din pla sknla.. :(
The Smo0th Cr!miNal!!
[vengEance is aLwAys an 0ptiOn]