Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: New year FFFFFUUUUU-  (Read 2565 times)

arwin_absinthe

• Lurker turned Critic
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • What's on your mind?
New year FFFFFUUUUU-
« on: December 31, 2010, 06:52:49 pm »
Ever had a dream, so good that you want to finish it before waking up?? And after you do, you still remember it??

This happened to me a while ago...

In my dream, there was this competition.... Parang obstacle course sa iba't ibang rooms ng isang school na di ko pa napapapasok... I don't care 'bout the prize. I just wanted to compete.

And so comes the final part. It involved a library, sets of stairs up, another set of stairs that can be lowered, and a switch to lower a staircase. I chose the rightmost side of the library and turned on the switches. Then, as I climb, I slowly realize that I was winning. As I am going to reach the goal, I -

Mom: 'nak, san mo nilagay yung Smart Bro?
Me: saglit.
Mom: 'nak, san mo nilagay yung Smart Bro?
Me: saglit.
Mom: Anong saglit? Siguro inaatake mo ko sa backyard monster???

Then I tried to rejoin my dream, but it seems that I have lost connection with it. Parang TV. So then, I woke up "from the other side of the bed".

Syempre, nainis ako. Pambihira... It was my only good dream since the start of 2010... Tapos gigisingin lang ako ng nanay ko just to check her BM base??? FFFFFFUUUUUU-

But wait !!! There's more...

New year ngayon diba?? Naiinis ako kasi nainis ako ngayong araw. FFFFFUUUUU-

Pinagmadali ko na lang ang mom kong gumamit... Buti naman at umabot pa dito sa espiya... Then I just make a mindset na "pwede na 'yun. Isipin ko na lang na nanalo ako because of my effort to climb."

LESSONS:

- Don't be frustrated of what you haven't done. Think of what you have already done and be proud of it. Just don't overdo the "proud" part.
- Start the year right by thinking positively and make yourself to have a postive outlook on bad things that happened to you.

And Last but not the least

-Kung nararamdaman nyong maganda ang panaginip ng gigisingin nyo, at di naman importante ang dahilan ng pang gigising nyo sa kanya, WAG NYO MUNANG GISINGIN!!! Let that person to wake up smiling.

Happy new year to all !!!

asanti

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • WHO DARES WINS
Re: New year FFFFFUUUUU-
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 06:58:40 pm »
nice one ....... happy new year

GOD GIVE US TWO EARS, TWO EYES, and ONE MOUTH so that we may look and listen twice but talk only once

flatline____

• Hokage
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 13
  • //\/ // //\/ _// //\
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 02:21:20 am »
tldr;
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 03:48:13 am »
Nice story. A good one kasi alam mo ang moral lesson nito. At ito ang dahilan kaya pangit magbiro sa bagong gising.

hiddenfiles

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 02:34:36 pm »
one reason

kaya hindi mo nakuha yun prize  sa dream means you will never fight for it in real life once you have it already..

the fact na naiinis tayo sa dream na napuputol is because we want to get it on a short term. but in reality there is no dream

you will never ever enjoy the things you have in life,  if you dont work hard for it.. "tama diba"

so Dreaming that always end up short is one way of saying do your best to get what ever it is in real life....

but fucking someone and coming short has a  different explanation..." god knows its no good,, "MANYAKIS" in real life gagawin mo yun! hehehe

sana nakuha mo point ko kaibigan!

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 06:29:49 pm »
Going up a staircase is generally a positive symbol of achievement, ambition, and pursuit of your goals. It may also parallel your ascent up the social ladder.

However, the notion that you are running up the stairs indicate that you are in a rush to succeed. You may be too quick to reap the benefits of your success. After all, you find that the door is still closed when you reach the top. The closed door suggests that you are not ready or ill-prepared or lack self-confidence.

To dream that you are walking up a flight of stairs, indicate that you are achieving a higher level of understanding. You are making progress into your spiritual, emotional or material journey. The dream is also analogous to material and thoughts that are coming to the surface.

----

Yan lang nakita kong meaning ng stairs sa panaginip... Siguro kaya hindi natuloy panaginip mo ay dahil sa hindi ka pa ready na makipag compete para makuha ang iyong goal. more training ba at perseverance para marating at hindi ma dismaya ang lahat ng mga plano mo patungo sa iyong main goal in life.