Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Supreme Court Decision explained, on the VIZCONDE MASSACRE...  (Read 13267 times)

Skinz

• Muted
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
  • Take Over Control
Supreme Court Decision explained, on the VIZCONDE MASSACRE...
« on: December 14, 2010, 02:25:19 am »

ANTONIO LEJANO,                             G.R. No. 176389
Petitioner,
                                     Present:

CORONA, C.J.,
                                                                    CARPIO,
                                                                    CARPIO MORALES,
                                                          VELASCO, JR.,
 NACHURA,
                                                          LEONARDO-DE CASTRO,
- versus -                                            BRION,
 PERALTA,
 BERSAMIN,
 DEL CASTILLO,
 ABAD,
 VILLARAMA, JR.,
 PEREZ,
 MENDOZA, and
 SERENO, JJ.
PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES,
                            Respondent.

x --------------------------------------------- x

PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES,                   G.R. No. 176864
Appellee,

- versus -

HUBERT JEFFREY P. WEBB,
ANTONIO LEJANO, MICHAEL
A. GATCHALIAN, HOSPICIO
FERNANDEZ, MIGUEL RODRIGUEZ,
PETER ESTRADA and GERARDO     Promulgated:
BIONG,   
                            Appellants.                      December 14, 2010               
x ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- x

Continue Reading Here :
http://sc.judiciary.gov.ph/jurisprudence/2010/december2010/176389.htm
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║║█║▌

Pall-Eren-Mnr

• The Malevolence of Lust knows no bounds.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • The Human Form of Chaos
Re: Supreme Court Decision explained, on the VIZCONDE MASSACRE...
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 03:43:05 am »
a very long read

as it appears, it has pointed out a lot of inconsistencies on alfaro's testimony

but what really stuck to me was that alfaro was the police's darling at that time for being a good informant on drug related operations. if i remember it clearly, the police said back that they have solved the massacre

another thing to it was the use of "i saw him do it there" by the witness, if we were in any country, a witness's claim of suspect being there is not enough to negate the suspect's alibis but rather a lot of damning evidence along with corroboration is good enough to demolish a suspect's alibi. as it seems here, that didn't happen. the statement's witness was enough to say the any of the suspect's alibi was fabricated. webb's alibis were strong back then, why was it ignored ?

alas, this case seems to be grave reminder of how people need to have open mind. all of us back then were extremely horrified of such massacre and we are clearly blindly to the point that any supposed suspect backed with sufficient evidence that we would be more than likely to agree to it however was it really the suspect or not ? taking a life (or for this matter, 3 lives) is not humane but sending a man to prison for a crime he couldn't have done (as was presented before and now) is not entirely humane either.

alas, both parties suffered, albeit the victim's families suffered more, but have we thought about the supposed suspect when it was evident, he couldn't.

anybody could flame me for what i said it but i am keeping an open mind here, not a bloodlust and indiscriminating thirst for justice

pick an evil and live with it till the end.

spyDetekteb

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Live life to the fullest...
    • P.I.M.P. Kicks | The best place for your sole searching
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 03:46:24 am »
At any rate, did Alfaro at least have a fine memory for faces that had a strong effect on her, given the circumstances?  Not likely.  She named Miguel “Ging” Rodriguez as one of the culprits in the Vizconde killings.  But when the NBI found a certain Michael Rodriguez, a drug dependent from the Bicutan Rehabilitation Center, initially suspected to be Alfaro’s Miguel Rodriguez and showed him to Alfaro at the NBI office, she ran berserk, slapping and kicking Michael, exclaiming: “How can I forget your face.  We just saw each other in a disco one month ago and you told me then that you will kill me.”  As it turned out, he was not Miguel Rodriguez, the accused in this case.

-Under Suspicious Details...

Well i can say the justices did there homeworks very well...

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 04:12:53 am »
Who killed the Vizconde's? Hubert "team" or somebody else i.e construction workers who was working near the house of the Vizconde?

Why the two maids didn't hear a thing inside the house? assuming you got the 3 victims and at least 7 person (Huberts team) inside the house? Thats a lot of commotion, right?

Is there any evidence besides those burned? di ba bed and bedroom area lang naman ung sinunog? i guess its been so long...

blankito33

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 07:20:09 am »
agree ako dito imho.kasi there are a lot of evidences and it was not even taken into account was disregarded. anyway only God can tell who did that crime.

mr.techie

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 08:01:46 am »
a very long read

as it appears, it has pointed out a lot of inconsistencies on alfaro's testimony

but what really stuck to me was that alfaro was the police's darling at that time for being a good informant on drug related operations. if i remember it clearly, the police said back that they have solved the massacre

another thing to it was the use of "i saw him do it there" by the witness, if we were in any country, a witness's claim of suspect being there is not enough to negate the suspect's alibis but rather a lot of damning evidence along with corroboration is good enough to demolish a suspect's alibi. as it seems here, that didn't happen. the statement's witness was enough to say the any of the suspect's alibi was fabricated. webb's alibis were strong back then, why was it ignored ?

alas, this case seems to be grave reminder of how people need to have open mind. all of us back then were extremely horrified of such massacre and we are clearly blindly to the point that any supposed suspect backed with sufficient evidence that we would be more than likely to agree to it however was it really the suspect or not ? taking a life (or for this matter, 3 lives) is not humane but sending a man to prison for a crime he couldn't have done (as was presented before and now) is not entirely humane either.

alas, both parties suffered, albeit the victim's families suffered more, but have we thought about the supposed suspect when it was evident, he couldn't.

anybody could flame me for what i said it but i am keeping an open mind here, not a bloodlust and indiscriminating thirst for justice

i agree.. lahat naman tayo gusto lang ng matahimik at maayos na buhay.. gusto natin malaman talaga sino b talaga yung mga hayop nayun,, i was so young back then nun naririnig ko un mga news about this case.,now ko lang tlga naiintindihan un mga nanyari nun. at the very 1st place how could you give credibility to a star witness who is addict???2. a NBI agent?(baka nmn inutusan lang yan mag witness kunyari para masabi lang na nalutas nila un kaso.san na xa ngaun?nasa abroad na daw???wow dami pera ahh) 3. bakit un mga evidence nila webb is always been ignored? maxado nga talga tayong emotional mga  pinoy. ndi ibig sabihin itinuro ka na ikw un pumatay ikw na tlga un. marami lang tlga malas na victim din sa bulok n sistema ng mga pulis/nbi and now justice system. malakas pala un mga evidence nila webb but was ignored..why? kc we were too emotional na ndi na tayo nakig to the 2nd side of their story. we were blinded by or they were blinded by an addict... nakakahiya talaga tayo pagdating sa  international competitiveness... sana malutas pa ito.. although this is very very hard... parang where do you start again para malutas ito.. ako one lead is kun nasan un 2 pang itinuro pero babalik ka nanaman dun sa alfaro na yun which is for me locks credibility.

c0rn3lius

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 09:15:56 am »
amen to that.....and most people are still emotional right now...excluded mr. vizconde dahil sya yung namatayan..alam natin yun...but dante jimenez? sino ba sya para mag react ng ganun sa case...

a little history...VACC was formed because of this very case, and to think that the very foundation case of their organization crumbles because of the acquittal of the suspects is merely degrading to them...

kung nung umpisa pa lang acquitted na sila hubert, do you think VACC will last long up to this very moment? (minus the fact that is serves as a watchdog for crimes...do doubt na maganda yung vision nila)

im sure...trapik na naman sa padre faura nyan bukas dahil sa mga emotional rallyist...

Zuproc

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • Travelling is not that expensive. Diskarte lang!
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 12:06:19 pm »
i always believed in the innocence of Hubert Webb. Though, wala pa akung muwang nun nangyari ang kasong ito.
Maraming loop holes sa case, maraming evidence ang na ignor and maraming pinaniwalan ang korte na kataka taka. .

Dairycow

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • MOOOOOOO!
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 12:19:15 pm »
i was happy justice is served, for hubert's case.

minsan pangit rin kapag dumadaan ang kaso sa trial by publicity, masyadong nagiging fabricated and exxagerated ang mga simple arguements,alam mo naman ang ibang mga pinoy emo, hehehe

for me yung mga nagsasabing nabayaran ang mga justices, ay hindi marunong magbasa at umintindi at kabilang sa mga pinoy na emo.

just my two cents  music::

Yubi Akira

• Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 115
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 12:57:24 pm »

halos dalawang dekada na ang nakalipas nang mangyari ang Visconde Massacre. Nakagawa na nga nang pelikula tungkol dito. matatawag na sensational ang kasong ito kse involve dito ang mga maimpluwensiyang mga tao sa ating lipunan. likas sa ating mga pinoy ang mag komento sa mga nangyayari sa ating paligid. sa hatol dito mapa pabor sa mga Visconde or mapa pabor sa mga Webb sigurado nde mawawalan nang mag re react.

maraming nakikisimpatiya sa mga Visconde kse 3 ang pinatay at naulila si Mang Lauro.pero pagkalipas nang 15 taon nag decision ang supreme  court na pabor sa mga Webb at ngayon laya na si Hubert at ang 5 pa niyang kasama. Iba iba tayo nang reaction normal lang yun kse pinalake nang media ang kaso. ilang buwan din at lalamig ang issue at may papalit na iba. sa ngayon ituloy ang kanya kanya nating opinion ;D

rioter1013

• Let's get it on!
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 11
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 01:49:23 pm »
Mila Gaviola used to work as laundry woman for the Webbs at their house at BF Homes Executive Village.  She testified that she saw Webb at his parents’ house on the morning of June 30, 1991 when she got the dirty clothes from the room that he and two brothers occupied at about 4.a.m.  She saw him again pacing the floor at 9 a.m.  At about 1 p.m., Webb left the house in t-shirt and shorts, passing through a secret door near the maid’s quarters on the way out.  Finally, she saw Webb at 4 p.m. of the same day.[19]

On cross-examination, however, Gaviola could not say what distinguished June 30, 1991 from the other days she was on service at the Webb household as to enable her to distinctly remember, four years later, what one of the Webb boys did and at what time.  She could not remember any of the details that happened in the household on the other days.  She proved to have a selective photographic memory and this only damaged her testimony.

Gaviola tried to corroborate Alfaro’'s testimony by claiming that on June 30, 1991 she noticed bloodstains on Webb's t-shirt.[20]  She did not call the attention of anybody in the household about it when it would have been a point of concern that Webb may have been hurt, hence the blood.

Hmmm... Justice served for Hubert's case? Maybe, if he's really not the real killer. This En Banc is not stating the complete relay of events but only factual events that can be conveyed by both parties. Sayang walang detective na kasing galing ni Sherlock Holmes or Detective Conan or CSI nung mga time na yon. The blood-stained t-shirt here might be the key to solving this case. I believe at that time the Mayor was Joey Marquez. I think sya nag-utos na ipasunog ang mga evidences sa massacre. Sayang din yung semen sample na nakuha since wala pang DNA testing nuon. If only we have something like yung sa "Minority Report" (movie), na-identify na yung nag-massacre sa family ng Visconde at hindi pa nangyari itong karumal-dumal na krimen na 'to. Ang linaw-linaw ng evidence na ang group talaga ni Hubert ang gumawa ng krimen. Bakit pinanigan ng korte ang isang taong bangag sa ipinagbabawal na droga na katulad ni Hubert? Isa lang ito sa mga tanong na nakakapagpabagabag ng damdamin. Ang masasabi ko lang eh: "Makarma sana ang mga taong hindi nagbigay ng justice para sa Visconde family!"

Anyways, here's what Atty. Persida Acosta has to say about this Acquittal of Hubert Webb...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgNyrj6VGWo&feature=related[/youtube]

"Hindi united ang supreme court... HATI!"

dial-a-spy

• " Sex is not an answer. Sex is a question. YES is the answer. "
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 06:30:29 pm »
a very long read

i also agree on this... hubert webb have spent 19 years in jail. i think that's enough. i don't even think he is as healthy as he was before he went to jail. although, justice needs to be serve though. but that's fine.

budiluv

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 06:41:34 pm »
Hmmm... Justice served for Hubert's case? Maybe, if he's really not the real killer. This En Banc is not stating the complete relay of events but only factual events that can be conveyed by both parties. Sayang walang detective na kasing galing ni Sherlock Holmes or Detective Conan or CSI nung mga time na yon. The blood-stained t-shirt here might be the key to solving this case. I believe at that time the Mayor was Joey Marquez. I think sya nag-utos na ipasunog ang mga evidences sa massacre. Sayang din yung semen sample na nakuha since wala pang DNA testing nuon. If only we have something like yung sa "Minority Report" (movie), na-identify na yung nag-massacre sa family ng Visconde at hindi pa nangyari itong karumal-dumal na krimen na 'to. Ang linaw-linaw ng evidence na ang group talaga ni Hubert ang gumawa ng krimen. Bakit pinanigan ng korte ang isang taong bangag sa ipinagbabawal na droga na katulad ni Hubert? Isa lang ito sa mga tanong na nakakapagpabagabag ng damdamin. Ang masasabi ko lang eh: "Makarma sana ang mga taong hindi nagbigay ng justice para sa Visconde family!"

Anyways, here's what Atty. Persida Acosta has to say about this Acquittal of Hubert Webb...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgNyrj6VGWo&feature=related[/youtube]

"Hindi united ang supreme court... HATI!"
Pakilista nga kung alin yung sinasabi mong "ang linaw-linaw ng evidence"? Kasi sa nabasa ko sa desisyon ng Korte Suprema, ang tanging ebidensya lamang na hawak ng prosecution ay ang testimonya ni Jessica Alfaro. At ang mga dapat na corroborating testimony ng ibang mga testigo nila ay sumalungat sa testimonya nya kung susuriin maigi.

Hindi ako fan ni Joey Marquez pero meron ka bang katibayan na siya nga ang nagutos na sunugin ang mge ebidensiya? O isa na naman itong kwentong kutsero na narinig natin noong araw at nagpasalin salin na lamang hanggang sa pinaniwalaan na lamang ng ilan.

Mabuti at nabanggit mo ang DNA testing. Ang tanong, sino ang humingi ng DNA testing? Di ba ang kampo din ng mga akusado? Hinarang pa nga ito ng prosekusyon. At kalaunan, nawala pa ng NBI ang sample na ito na malamang naging tiyak na kasagutan kung totoo nga ba o hindi ang sinabi ni Alfaro.

Wag po tayo magpadala sa emosyon o sabi-sabi. Matuto po tayong magbasa ng mga facts ng kaso bago maghusga.

whydoyuwanaknow

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 07:40:23 pm »
Baka talgang winala ng NBI ang semen para hindi na makapag DNA si webb, at nang hindi mapahiya ang NBI sa kapalpakan na ginawa nila. This is not a case between the Rich/Politician and the Poor/Middle Class. " Bakit pinanigan ng korte ang isang taong bangag sa ipinagbabawal na droga na katulad ni Hubert?" Pinanigan din naman ng korte si Jesica Alfaro na bangag sa ipinagbabawal na gamot a, dalawang korte pa at kahit palpak na ang mga pinag sasabi at pinag tuturo nya naging bingi at bulag parin ang korte dahil sa Trial by Publicity againts the Rich and the Poor. Open your eyes and mind hwag tayo padadala sa emosyon natin. just my 2 cents po  ::pampam

mayki

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • awts
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 08:16:57 pm »
Dati din ay 100% convinced ako na guilty itong si Webb, pero hearing the facts, nag dadalawang isip tuloy ako. Paano nga kaya kung guilty siya at ang kanyang mga kasamahan pero napawalang sala sila? Bakit nga ba sinunog ni Diong ang mga ebidensya, naging escape goat nga lang ba sila Hubert ng NBI para lang masabi na na resolba nila ang kaso? Ito ang mga tanong na Diyos nalang ang may alam ng kasagutan . . .
aza

BoyDapa

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 17
  • I`LL BE BACK
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2010, 12:53:48 am »
Ang bagal ng hustisyo inabot ng 15 years ang kaso bago madesisyonan..At sa tingin ko dito parehong biktima sina vizconde at webb dito...15 years kang ikulong na walang kasalanan at nasayang ang mga pangarap mo sa ganun katagal na taon..at sa naulilang ama naman ay masakit din dahil ang gusto nya lang kng sino ang tinuro yun na ang pumatay...Alam nyo dito kung sino ang may problema eh yung mga taong tagapatupad ng batas...Maraming pagkukulang sila sa crime scene..kaya itong mga pulis na ito ang dapat ikulong!!!

bugtook

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2010, 01:04:30 am »
Webb and the seven other main suspects were accused in the rape and murder of 18-year-old Carmela Vizconde and the murders of her 47-year-old mother Estrellita and 7-year-old sister Jennifer in their BF Homes Parañaque residence in Parañaque City (Metro Manila) in 1991.

On January 6, 2000, the trial court sentenced Webb, Peter Estrada, Hospicio Fernandez, Michael Gatchalian, Antonio Lejano 2nd and Miguel Rodriguez to life imprisonment.

Gerardo Biong, a Parañaque City policeman at the time of the massacre, was found guilty of tampering with evidence and sentenced to 15 years’ imprisonment.

Biong was released last month.

The Court of Appeals affirmed the trial court’s ruling on December 16, 2004.

Webb appealed to the high court and asked that deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) evidence be considered.

The High Court granted the petition but in October this year, it decided to resolve the nearly two-decade old case on the “basis of existing evidence” because of the loss of DNA samples supposedly to be used as evidence.
"DO LESS COMPLAINING, and pay more attention to giving."

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2010, 02:06:48 am »
teka lang...

kung ako ay anak nang isang prominenting pamilya, Congressman at Senator...at kung talagang wala akong kasalanan at nasa US ako...magpapakulong ba ako nang 15yrs? or talagang mahina lang si Sen.Webb, at wala masyado kapit..after all artista/basketbolista sya at hindi purong pulitoko....

isa pa..there at seven suspects...two at large...amongst the five, walang pumiyok para maging state witness, para gumaan ang hatol at pagkakakulong nila...i mean, ganun kalakas yung bonding nung grupo nila? or wala talaga silang alam?

why Carmela would leave the gate/doors open?

Bill Clinton

• Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 237
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2010, 02:14:09 am »
Ang mahirap kasi dito, generally, ang findings of fact ng trial court saka court of appeals, kung pareho naman, kadalasan yun din ang pinapanigan ng supreme court. Kasi ang mga mahistrado ng Korte Suprema mga written submissions na lamang ang binabasa, di nila nasaksihan ang pag examine sa mga witnesses sa korte.

Ito ang dahilan kung bakit dapat irespeto ang decision ng trial court judge, dahil siya ang nakakita ng reaksyon, pananalita, etc ng mga witnesses at mga akusado. Imagine niyo si Alfaro at ibang mga witnesses na di naman interesado sa kaso (guards sa subdivision, gf ni Biong, laundrywomen, etc) inexamine ng mga de kampanilya na abogado nila Webb et al. Ilang oras, araw at buwan ang pag grill sa kanila ngunit at the end of the day, solid ang kaso ng prosecution.

Yung mga dokumento at testimonya ni Webb, nakita during trial na mukhang tahi tahi lamang at dinoktor pa ang iba. Pati yung galing sa Estados Unidos, yung unang certification, di raw nagpunta si Webb dun, yung pangalawa, nagpunta na, paano ba naman mapagkakatiwalaan yun? Yung mga witness para kila Webb, either kaibigan, pamilya or mga mukhang nakuha dahil sa koneksyon.

Iyong alibi nga ng isang co-accused, na nanood lang sila ng mga vhs tapes sa bahay ng isang kaibigan (a certain Mr. Syap), yung kaibigan na yun di pa pumayag tumestigo para sa mga tropa ni Webb. Kung talagang totoo yun, bakit di niya magawang simple na sabihin na kasama niya nga ang mga co-accused ni Webb? Narinig pa siya ng NBI agents na nagsabi na "bakit niyo pa ko dinamay dito?"

At the end of the day, di na siguro natin malalaman ang totoo. May valid naman na points ang dalawang panig.

Pero upang magkaroon ng open mind, I suggest na basahin niyo din ang dissenting opinion upang parehong side ang makita niyo...

http://sc.judiciary.gov.ph/jurisprudence/2010/december2010/176389_villarama.htm
"I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

interruptedz

• Undercover Agent
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 2
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2010, 02:40:08 am »
good point bill, and nakapagtataka pati court of appeals ang agree sa decision ng lowe court.its really unbelievable. pero di naman kasi sinasabi ng SC na walang kasalanan sila webb. ang point nila is walang enough evidence to convict them beyond reasonable doubt. kahit pa 99.9 percent na okay ang evidence ng prosecution. kahit may .01 percent lang na doubt. maaacquit sila.yun ang principle ng law. just my opinion :-)
The World is my country, and my religion is to do good

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2010, 03:15:08 am »
Sino yung 4 na nagdissent?
Isa yata dito si CJ Corona?

Bill Clinton

• Paparazzi
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 237
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2010, 04:05:13 am »
good point bill, and nakapagtataka pati court of appeals ang agree sa decision ng lowe court.its really unbelievable. pero di naman kasi sinasabi ng SC na walang kasalanan sila webb. ang point nila is walang enough evidence to convict them beyond reasonable doubt. kahit pa 99.9 percent na okay ang evidence ng prosecution. kahit may .01 percent lang na doubt. maaacquit sila.yun ang principle ng law. just my opinion :-)

I see where you're coming from. Kaya lang di naman all kinds of doubt pwede magresult in an acquittal. Hindi naman padamihan ng evidence ang sa crim case. Beyond resonable doubt is not equal to absolute certainty (say scientific certainty). All the law requires is moral certainty. So for me, dahil problematic yung defense nila Webb, and strong yung case ng prosecution, with the judge witnessing every examination and seeing all of the evidence first hand, the SC should have upheld the conviction... 

Quoting Justice Johnson sa early case of US v. Reyes decided by the Phil Supreme Court:

"Proof "beyond a reasonable doubt" does not mean, upon the other hand, proof beyond all "possible or imaginary" doubt. It means simply such proof, to the satisfaction of the court, keeping in mind the presumption of innocence, as precludes every reasonable hypothesis except that which it is given to support. It is not sufficient for the proof to establish a probability, even though strong, that the fact charged is more likely to be true than the contrary. It must establish the truth of the fact to a reasonable and moral certainly — a certainty that convinces and satisfies the reason and conscience of those who are to act upon it."

Just my 2 cents.
"I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

bugtook

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2010, 05:14:14 am »
 laffman:: waiting for 15 yrs at last nakalaya din hahaha galing noh... may patience din pala tong mga prominent family na to. Pinatagal pa pag laya nila.  ::pampam that's why maraming nagasabi im proud to be pinoy.  :applause
"DO LESS COMPLAINING, and pay more attention to giving."

@leX

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • "Alexander the Great"
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2010, 05:30:14 am »
In law "It is better to free a guilty man than to convict an innocent one..."

"No matter how gifted you are, you alone cannot change the world..."

edjaydaya

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2010, 06:03:51 am »
In law "It is better to free a guilty man than to convict an innocent one..."

this is the best argument that covers this case besides if they are guilty yet freed i think they have served enough prison terms for their irresponsible actions, remember, they belong to families that are knowledgeable and respected by their peers in the society so a repetition of such acts is definitely a zero not withstanding what these freed convicts have underwent in prison.