Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Is Nibriu Approaching?  (Read 6602 times)

maliksing_pagong

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
Re: Is Nibriu Approaching?
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 09:00:39 pm »
planets are supposed to be gravitationally locked with their own star system. i couldn't say why a planet like Nibiru(if there's any) can ran away from that. even if nibiru is still just at its infancy stage being protoplanet or planetisimal, there wouldn't be a single joule of energy from the law of physics point of view for this planet to loiter into the vastness of space.

i have been watching the night sky for almost my entire life using astronomical telescope but the closest celestial wanderer i can think of is the Asteroid Apophis which can be a NEO(near Earth Object) around 2029 to 2036. it's just an asteroid though, not a planet.

curiousguy

• Console Gamers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2011, 07:33:04 am »
if nibiru is coming near our solar system, not to worry according sa phamton time hypothesis we are of by 300 years thanks to St. Gregory pinalitan nya yung julian calendar to gregorian calendar which is what we are using today he he he he  toast:: laffman:: laffman::

dark_machine

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Doubt is the best element for seeking the reality
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2011, 05:58:23 am »
its only a hoax. By the way, the "2001 KX76" is not a planet, its an asteroid. The 2001 KX76 is the biggest asteroid near the pluto orbiting the sun. These hoaxers use the finding of Astronomers to make story and make profit. hay...

Its more terrifying when the sun run out its fuel and begin to swell, it will engulf the earth and almost half of our solar system. But dont worry, it will happen when our sun is 10 Billion years of age...our sun is only 5 Billion years old. If you can live another 5 Billion years, you can witness that catastrophe.  ;D
"The one that stands in the shadow might see the one who is the light, but the one standing in the light doesn't see anything standing in the shadow."

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2011, 06:10:09 am »
Sabi nila by May 2011 daw merong makikita sa langit na 2 suns, yung isa daw ay Nibiru.
Superb ito kung makikita talaga ito ng lahat, ano kayang magiging explanation dito ng NASA kapag nagkataon.

maliksing_pagong

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2011, 08:37:50 pm »
being an astronomer myself(astrophysicist), i see this without any factual basis.

first, if the Nibiru is indeed a planet, then it would have been gravitationally locked into its own star system. the closest star system to our sun is Centauri star system(Proxima and Alpha) and that is about 4light years away(that is roughly 45trillion kilometers). these star system are more massive than the sun so they would have displayed more gravitational attraction. you know, same cliche when we were in college studying physics, F = G(mass1*mass2)/D squared, amount of gravity to be proportional to the mass of the object and the distance between it with another object. same Newtonian Dynamics applied.

second, a planet to be called a planet has to comply the planetary conditions. does it have an atmosphere, what heavy elements are there, what gaseous particles are present, etc. if this is smaller than our Moon, what difference does it have with our Pluto and Eris which are essentially not a planet.

dark_machine

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Doubt is the best element for seeking the reality
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2011, 02:40:32 am »
being an astronomer myself(astrophysicist), i see this without any factual basis.

first, if the Nibiru is indeed a planet, then it would have been gravitationally locked into its own star system. the closest star system to our sun is Centauri star system(Proxima and Alpha) and that is about 4light years away(that is roughly 45trillion kilometers). these star system are more massive than the sun so they would have displayed more gravitational attraction. you know, same cliche when we were in college studying physics, F = G(mass1*mass2)/D squared, amount of gravity to be proportional to the mass of the object and the distance between it with another object. same Newtonian Dynamics applied.

second, a planet to be called a planet has to comply the planetary conditions. does it have an atmosphere, what heavy elements are there, what gaseous particles are present, etc. if this is smaller than our Moon, what difference does it have with our Pluto and Eris which are essentially not a planet.
Agreed!
"The one that stands in the shadow might see the one who is the light, but the one standing in the light doesn't see anything standing in the shadow."