Espiya Newstand (Current Events, Classifieds, Events) > Current Events

Proclamation No. 1017

(1/4) > >>

ServantGeneral (SG):
Proclamation No. 1017

WHEREAS, over these past months, elements in the political opposition have conspired with authoritarians of the extreme Left represent by the NDF-CPP-NPA and the extreme Right, represented by military adventurists ` the historical enemies of the democratic Philippine State ` who are now in a tactical alliance and engaged in a concerted and systematic conspiracy, over a broad front, to bring down the duly-constituted Government elected in May 2004:

WHEREAS, these conspirators have repeatedly tried to bring down the President;

WHEREAS, the claims of these elements have been recklessly magnified by certain segments of the national media;

WHEREAS, this series of actions is hurting the Philippine State ` by obstructing governance including hindering the growth of the economy, and sabotaging the people's confidence in government and their faith in the future of this country;

WHEREAS, these actions are adversely affecting the economy;

WHEREAS, these activities give totalitarian forces of both the extreme Left and extreme Right the opening to intensify their avowed aims to bring down the democratic Philippine State;

WHEREAS, Article 2, Section 4 of our Constitution make the defense and preservation of the democratic institutions and the State the primary duty of Government;

WHEREAS, the activities above-described, their consequences, ramifications and collateral effects constitute a clear and present danger to the safety and the integrity of the Philippine State and of the Filipino people;

NOW, THEREFORE, I, Gloria Macapagal- Arroyo, President of the Republic of the Philippines and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Philippines, by virtue of the powers vested upon me by Section 18, Article 7 of the Philippine Constitution which states that: "The President?.whenever it becomes necessary?may call out (the) armed forces to prevent or suppress?rebellion?," and in my capacity as their Commander-in-Chief, do hereby command the Armed Forces of the Philippines, to maintain law and order throughout the Philippines, prevent or suppress all forms of lawless violence as well as any act of insurrection or rebellion and to enforce obedience to all the laws and to all decrees, orders and regulations promulgated by me personally or upon my directions; and as provided in Section 17, Article 12 of the Constitution do hereby declare a State of National Emergency. 

bodieph:
good, para matapos na yung mga umaalma at nakakasira sa takbo ng eknomiya. sayang, paganda na kasi sana kaso bumagsak ulit dahil sa mga rumors ng coup

lets hope this is only temporary and only meant to squash all those groups threatening to take power. sana

meme:
    Agree ako sa ginawa niya pero sana d na nangyari toh.....from my opinion lng ah d naman ko maka-gloria ano pero mali ung ginagawa ng taong bayan na plagi na lng RALLY/OUST GLORIA/etc... pano tayo aangat  kung d tayo magkakaisa at magtulungan na lng kesa ganito ganyan sinisisi si ano tinuturo  si ano di dapat mamuno si ano WTF ano ba yan d na ba talaga titigil ang mga taong byan oo were in democratic country pero tignan nyo ano ginagawa stin nito lalo tyong binabagsak at pingtatawanan tayo ng ibang bansa kz tyo tyo na lng eh nagsisiraan pa .Sana walang mangyari na masama sa bansa natin mxado na tyo pinaparusahan pansin nyo??sunod2x na ang mga sakuna.

Paano tayo pamumunuan kung ang sarili namumuno sa'tin eh d pinagkkatiwalaan let say d c gloria ang pangulo ganito pa rin ang mangyayari d ba??kasi nga marami ang gus2 maging bida,,,, MAGKAISA NA LANG TAYO  AT MAGSIMULA!!HOY!JUAN GISING!ahihiihihihi

ZR:
tumpak yun pre.... ang tindi nga lang ng misunderstanding towards this proclamation.... umabot nanaman sa kalye....

DesperadO:
tama lang un...bakit tau mga pinoy nagsisiraan...dapat magtulungan tau...alam natin ngaun na medyo ok na ang palitan ng dollar sa peso...kaya kailangan lang natin ng tulungan...di ung siraan........

dapat PEACE tau sa lahat...diba mga spies??.........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version