Entertainment News, Photos, Videos and Discussions (Celebs, Movies, Music) > Filipina Models

😎 The NEW MOD is now on Board!

<< < (19/20) > >>

TUX316:

--- Quote from: TUX316 on January 06, 2021, 02:39:16 am --- ::fingerpower

--- End quote ---

Whoaahhh. September pa pala ito pero ngayon ko lang nalaman ah. Well it's better late than never so i have to Congratulate you Bro for this. ESpiya needs you. Hats up and Cheers!!!!

The Archangel:

--- Quote from: TUX316 on January 06, 2021, 02:41:32 am ---Whoaahhh. September pa pala ito pero ngayon ko lang nalaman ah. Well it's better late than never so i have to Congratulate you Bro for this. ESpiya needs you. Hats up and Cheers!!!!

--- End quote ---
Thank you very much, Brother TUX and I really appreciate it and. . . we also need you guys here para maibalik ang dating Espiya of yesteryears.
Actually, na-install ako nung August pa so itong September 1 post ko na ito is the very first post I made as the New Moderator.
Hinintay ko talaga yung September 1 dahil unang araw kasi yun ng mga BER Months.

The Archangel:
Maybe we should also start prohibiting posts such as file-sharing sites that pops with many ads, stupid redirects and money-making click posts.
Most of the members here who download these ridiculous file-sharing sites have everything to lose if you're phone is on data since it is time-consuming and an absolute time-waster.
Just report to us (Mods), if you think that these so-called "free downloads" are what we described here.

maniac2999:

--- Quote from: The Archangel on January 12, 2021, 02:10:16 pm ---Maybe we should also start prohibiting posts such as file-sharing sites that pops with many ads, stupid redirects and money-making click posts.
Most of the members here who download these ridiculous file-sharing sites have everything to lose if you're phone is on data since it is time-consuming and an absolute time-waster.
Just report to us (Mods), if you think that these so-called "free downloads" are what we described here.

--- End quote ---

Lumilinis na!  ::fingerpower ::fingerpower ::fingerpower

Tama idamay nyo na din yung one pic + one ouo.io link na mukhang uso ngayon. wala ding sustansya yon.

Meron pa ditong new member na nagsspam at necro ng 2013 posts sa youtube nya (kirito ata name)

Baka may setting dyan na irestrict ang topic or reply creation  pag < N days or < N posts, ganun kasi ginagawa sa iba para hindi na din maspam.

More power! sana hindi kayo maumay magbura ng magbura hehe  ::laffman ::laffman

gmghouse:
Sharing of sites and file link na madaming ads.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version